Abortion ought to be abolished, permanently!

Edward

Who said I was saying anything about your mom in that post?

I am not going to break it down for you. It is patently obvious you were heavily implying that I shouldn't have been born.

Like I said that's a bit rich coming from the bstd son of a prostitute.

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

It's not about that. It's about rape and how to best prevent it. The solutions I gave, however much you may dislike them, does prevent that crime to a large extent.

Proof of this?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Lets have an abortion today!

:blink:

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

Death penalty deters criminals and prevents crime and it would undoubtedly solve the issue rape for the most part. Not saying it would disappear altogether.

ed_tucker06202002214444.gif   66595-2297-n4www-a.jpg

I can find random graphs that say whatever I want with sustenance on google too... Especially one's that contradict eachother. 

Edited by Lan

Drip, drip, drop

Then take the one on the left from the "Bureau of Criminal Justice", they essentially say the same thing, and stop nitpicking  :P

You realize the very large majority of people put on death row in the US are never executed, right?

Drip, drip, drop

Not true. For a start, look at the correlation between US states with the death penalty and their murder rates.

They should take it a step further by broadcasting the executions of the criminals live on tv, very late at night of course (so kids have no hope of watching it), as a deterrence and they should not give the criminals "lethal injection" as that defeats the whole purpose of deterrence but a normal execution. Do that and then come back to me with prove that there is a high level of murder or rape and i will give you everything I own. Murder/Rape will become a thing of the past for the most part, guaranteed.

ztt5Wgs.png

They should take it a step further by broadcasting the executions of the criminals live on tv, very late at night of course (so kids have no hope of watching it), as a deterrence and they should not give the criminals "lethal injection" as that defeats the whole purpose of deterrence but a normal execution. Do that and then come back to me with prove that there is a high level of murder or rape and i will give you everything I own. Murder/Rape will become a thing of the past for the most part, guaranteed.

And while we're at it, we should go back to slavery and just force inmates to fight to the death in arenas for everyone's amusement. It's not like this is 2015.

• Upvote 1

Drip, drip, drop

And while we're at it, we should go back to slavery and just force inmates to fight to the death in arenas for everyone's amusement. It's not like this is 2015.

This is not about amusement! This is about deterring wannabe criminals and preventing crime before it even happens. 

ztt5Wgs.png

This is not about amusement! This is about deterring wannabe criminals and preventing crime before it even happens. 

Then why not just resort to torture like the good old inquisition days? Or slavery? We could also burn pagans at the stake, crucify heretics and gas Jews. Why progress when we can regress? You know why the Muslim world never advances? Because they never progress.

:facepalm:

Edited by Lan

Drip, drip, drop

Strange that from 1955 murders rise, while executions fall away sharply.  Those graphs show nothing to suggest more executions lead to fewer crimes.  I would put the 1990's murder rate decline down to better policing rather than an increase in death penalties.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Strange that from 1955 murders rise, while executions fall away sharply.  Those graphs show nothing to suggest more executions lead to fewer crimes.  I would put the 1990's murder rate decline down to better policing rather than an increase in death penalties.

What it shows is that when executions where high (though dropping), murder rates where dropping, and when executions hit rock bottom the murder rates immediately sky rocketed and when executions started to pick up again, murder rates began to drop.

ed_tucker06202002214444.gif

ztt5Wgs.png

What it shows is that when executions where high (though dropping), murder rates where dropping, and when executions hit rock bottom the murder rates immediately sky rocketed and when executions started to pick up again, murder rates began to drop.

ed_tucker06202002214444.gif

What it doesn't take into consideration is the war, American society at the time, nor does it provide what is being defined as murder. Countless factors are not taken into account in simple graphs, only one simple statistic. Which is why they are meaningless without a proper and full argument. 

DPvNonDPStates.jpg

Graphs without explanation, argument or sustenance are just that.

Capital-Punishment-Sentence-Length.png

Homicides.JPG

Edited by Lan

Drip, drip, drop

If the death penalty was effective there would be no murder.

Why do states without the death penalty have lower murder rates?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I think you are missing my point.

I am more of a fatalist, and if we make abortion illegal than we just create an underground/black market scene. And, we all know those in the underground, don't always value safety or health.

So, my point is, if people are going to get it, why not give them a safe legal alternative? 

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

What we should do is crucify murderers and rapists in public squares. That would deter other people from committing crimes. Maybe for minor crimes we can just crucify people a little before un-nailing them.

I'd also like to point out that both men and women should wear modest clothing as a rape prevention target, and so hazmat suits should be mandatory for everyone. I'd also suggest that we all have those little things teletubbies have on their heads surgically grafted on. It would be impossible to rape someone with that waving around in your face.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

So where did we get on the this shouldn't be a man's decision because it doesn't affect his body at all?

Also I think I read something about sex happening means you are willing to have a child... yaaaaaa. I don't have sex to make a child. I have sex because it feels good. Your perception of the current culture is wrong and you should feel bad for thinking it was any different.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You should watch Dead man wonderland.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

So if taking fire-preventative measures were effective, then there wouldn't be any fires? 

They have nothing and they know it, but they insist on throwing stuff out there hoping it would stick  :lol: 

Murderer/Rapist take your pick: 

1413992152.jpgartworks-000122881387-q0ho5i-large.jpgf20c959188e73a79de174c66288a51bb.jpg

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png