UPN Anouncement - KIMMY Issue

Kevin D

UPN officially does not approve of KIMMY. He is on our applicant list, and we will remove him. We will allow anyone to attack him without UPN attacking back. We don't want anyone getting the wrong idea thinking we have him and we back him. He also says that he has support from VE, UPN, and Rose in his nation page. I don't know about VE or Rose, but UPN does not protect him.

Edited by Finest
  • Upvote 1

Are you speaking on behalf of the government of UPN? You're not listed as gov. in-game. Also, what did Kimmy do? Not that I care, but you did make a thread here, so may as well say what's up.

• Upvote 3
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Are you speaking on behalf of the government of UPN? You're not listed as gov. in-game. Also, what did Kimmy do? Not that I care, but you did make a thread here, so may as well say what's up.

Not to mention that UPN gov could just remove his applicant status. No announcement necessary, really..

• Upvote 1

I had a guy ask and I work for IA. I do forum posts and wiki stuff. Also, KIMMY is rouge raiding Edited by Finest

They've already kicked Kim twice, Kim keeps applying again.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Ehh i think bank looting should be off for people like kimmy sitting on applicant lists.

Does bank looting work with applicants? If so, then I agree, that should be changed.

• Upvote 1

Anyway, does anyone know what happened to Kim? Nation doesn't exist anymore.

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I have been told that it does not.

it was supposed to because then people could just exploit that in war by moving people losing wars to applicant.

Does anyone know why?

Qc9CHg7.png

HOLY #&?! DUDE! IT'S LITERALLY JUST ONE &?$#!&@ PERSON. DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO ANNOUNCE IT!?!?!?

Just chill. Besides, someone should lock this anyway. He deleted his nation.