Olympus has fallen

Kastor

It isn't GG till you rob a bank with a !@#$ ton of cash and put your nation in vacation mode for the 2 year max. When you do that, it is GG and no pity for whoever doesn't catch onto your antics.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Like 35 mil.

Oh well, this is what I get for not reading the OWF as thoroughly as I should. I would have noticed the lying part.

Just gotta move on now.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Like 35 mil.

Oh well, this is what I get for not reading the OWF as thoroughly as I should. I would have noticed the lying part.

Just gotta move on now.

You're just as bad as Terradoxia is. How can you miss all the threads involving him?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Like 35 mil.

Just gotta move on now.

It's what happens when you try to tell people jemmm is leader. ;)

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

You're just as bad as Terradoxia is. How can you miss all the threads involving him?

Being busy mainly. But, yeah, I thought he had changed.

But didn't see that one thread about why he came back.

Ok now im confused

He doesnt seem to buy land or infra or grow, so what does he even do what the stuff he steals from other alliances?

Its the journey, not the destination.Though if he wants to let go of all that sweet Rose puppet money and resources I'd put it to good use.

Being busy mainly. But, yeah, I thought he had changed.

But didn't see that one thread about why he came back.

"This alliance is in the process of merging into Rose.
No new applicants will be accepted at this time".

Lol, what a joke (just like I predicted). Lovely to see Rampage's plot to merge Titan into his alliance Rose finally being put into action, I'd think myself paranoid otherwise.
I love the little touch of changing the alliance colour to Pink to further attempt to force members to make the jump, so utterly sublime in it's pettiness. 
  • Upvote 3

Its the journey, not the destination.Though if he wants to let go of all that sweet Rose puppet money and resources I'd put it to good use.

Lol, what a joke (just like I predicted). Lovely to see Rampage's plot to merge Titan into his alliance Rose finally being put into action, I'd think myself paranoid otherwise.
I love the little touch of changing the alliance colour to Pink to further attempt to force members to make the jump, so utterly sublime in it's pettiness. 

It was actually full of inactives :/ I didn't want to hurt yellow color bonus.

It was actually full of inactives :/ I didn't want to hurt yellow color bonus.

Well your alliance (that you've been in the whole time) Rose is yellow so that is half credible I guess. Still if the case why didn't you just kick them? Not like Rose is going to be protecting them anyway after all.

Well your alliance (that you've been in the whole time) Rose is yellow so that is half credible I guess. Still if the case why didn't you just kick them? Not like Rose is going to be protecting them anyway after all.

You'd be surprised

Edited by Isolatar

Rampage was never in rose for a long period of time. He was with us for maybe two weeks back in november, and about a week this last month. He is in tS now, and vanguard before FIRE.

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Rampage was never in rose for a long period of time. He was with us for maybe two weeks back in november, and about a week this last month. He is in tS now, and vanguard before FIRE.

Not sure how that disproves anything. You had some members in FIRE for a while where plenty of people could see they were Rose members above all else so I'm not seeing your point.

However if I take what you're saying as the case then he is just a sycophant instead? Okay sure if you say so. 

• Upvote 1

I wanted the money so I asked my long time friend while she is in the hospital to collect it all hence why she is the leader.

Roz, I am no idiot, that's a good tax farm :P

Edited by Jroc

I wanted the money so I asked my long time friend while she is in the hospital to collect it all hence why she is the leader.

Roz, I am no idiot, that's a good tax farm :P

I agree with you there Jroc.