Moreau

That'd be cool

But we'd have to keep this one as well

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Title could be worked on, but I do love this idea, however, there wouldn't be any alliances otherwise the same situations would arise there as they have here, no one attacks because no one wants to be demolished by large alliances, at best, only loosely connected small bands could form. But I like it.

"Head-shots for days"

What I actually wanted is a war edition with the same setup as regularly P&W, but with cheaper prices for everything(to allow faster growth) and have it reset every year. This way we still put time and politics into it, so it's not just all war and we still have the benefit of not caring too much because it resets. 

• Upvote 1

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

I was hoping for a 'Politics and War: Speed Round' as I hear others that have been here longer talk about the 'speed round days'. I want to experience speed round :)

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

So basically, Speed Round PnW? Yeah this sounds pretty awesome. I absolutely support this.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Having more than one game going on at any given time is, in my experience, a community killer.

• Upvote 3

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Having more than one game going on at any given time is, in my experience, a community killer.

I actually do agree with this. As I honestly believe a majority of people will simply transition to the speed round due to how fast it is.

• Upvote 1

Guest hawkeye

It is wrong, if there are more then 1 game, more people will be intrested.

Make a normal PW, a slow PW and a fast PW, more servers = more activity.

• Wiki Mod

I can say with out a doubt this false. You do not increase activity by making the community smaller.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

War edition should remove the alliance concept. If players want to form their own guild outside the game, then that's their problem, but don't make it easy for players to gang up on certain other players in the game through the use of alliance feature.

Income should also be increased either by percentage or multiples to make a faster paced gameplay. Additionally, development limit and colour stock should be removed too.

As others have stated, allow players to play on two servers instead of either or.

Allow possibility of permadeath.

• Upvote 1

This entire thread is bad.

By implementing multiple versions of the game, you create a situation where people will invariably prefer one to the other, and stop playing the latter. This will make both communities smaller, leading to further player flight, and so the cycle continues.

There are game models where multiple servers works, but a game that is so heavily dependent upon the player community self organizing (generally off site) is not one of those models.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

How the heck do you make a slow PW??

Also, you spelled interested wrong.

This is very small

Guest hawkeye

How the heck do you make a slow PW??

Also, you spelled interested wrong.

we make 4 hour turns.

very slow PNW could be thing as well with 12 hour turns.

daily PW with 24 hour turns

and maybe hardcore PW with 120 hour turns.