ATLAS refuses jobs from mensHQ or her allies

Kaiser Baldarius

Did I just see a self-quote in the OP?  Did he just seriously quote himself in the 3rd person?

To quote someone....

"The placenta is the best part." - Placentica on June 11th, of the two thousandth fifteenth year of our Lord.

Did I just see a self-quote in the OP?  Did he just seriously quote himself in the 3rd person?

To quote someone....

"The placenta is the best part." - Placentica on June 11th, of the two thousandth fifteenth year of our Lord.

The heck are you talking about?

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

FINE, FINE!

To please everyone,

I am sorry for being an aparrent hypocrite. I do have a moral code, but I have really established it today, and I realise any long-term consequences are in order.

I have brought this upon myself. 

However, I still stand by for defending weaker nations. That is my message, and the only thing I really wanted to say here.

THERE! EVERYONE HAPPY!?!

• Upvote 1

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

It's great that you turned a new leaf honestly, but yeah - just be aware of any past occurrences that could come back to bite you.  Goodluck in your future endeavors.  It would be nice to see some small nation defending others going through the 150-300 score range, seeing as how that's raider central in Orbis.

• Downvote 1

It's great that you turned a new leaf honestly, but yeah - just be aware of any past occurrences that could come back to bite you.  Goodluck in your future endeavors.  It would be nice to see some small nation defending others going through the 150-300 score range, seeing as how that's raider central in Orbis.

Thank you, Buorhann. No, really, thank you. i needed to hear that :)

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

And? You still attacked him when he was Mensa and we were in the midst of a war. Maybe your attack was the last straw that led him to quit pnw.

Are you kidding me. When Mensa raided SI, they wanted the person raided to ask for reps so SI leader wouldn't profit. Now you guys want this guy to pay the alliance reps when the person he raided quit the game? Seriously?

6XmKiC2.png

Gee, thanks. You know, funny thing is, the reason I attacks the NAC was because they were raiding Muhammed Ali Bas. So does that technically mean the VE supports raiding? 

I cant believe I am actually posting in this thread, but you and I both know, that NAC was responding to getting raided, and not the other way around.

I cant believe I am actually posting in this thread, but you and I both know, that NAC was responding to getting raided, and not the other way around.

I asked Muhammed Bas about it after the incident. According to him (When he payed me), he said that the NAC was raiding him for resources, and he wanted some payback. 

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Are you kidding me. When Mensa raided SI, they wanted the person raided to ask for reps so SI leader wouldn't profit. Now you guys want this guy to pay the alliance reps when the person he raided quit the game? Seriously?

Official Leadership of Mensa post incoming: ......No we don't care. Stop taking everything posted by a random member of an alliance as the entire opinion of said alliance. Thank you.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Official Leadership of Mensa post incoming: ......No we don't care. Stop taking everything posted by a random member of an alliance as the entire opinion of said alliance. Thank you.

Whoops I over reacted. I just dislike hypocrisy.

6XmKiC2.png

The SI reps / decision etc. had nothing to do with me. And I didn't demand that Irons pay reps, just suggested that if he wanted to make and end to any issues with Mensa he might consider approaching one of our leaders to clear up his recent attack. 

I asked Muhammed Bas about it after the incident. According to him (When he payed me), he said that the NAC was raiding him for resources, and he wanted some payback. 

That is the problem with taking contracts if you have morals, you end up with only 1 side of the story and could quite easily end up fighting for the 'wrong' side.

I think characters like you make games like this more interesting though so best of luck to you.

And? You still attacked him when he was Mensa and we were in the midst of a war. Maybe your attack was the last straw that led him to quit pnw.

You guys are in no position whatsoever to be making posts like that

• Upvote 1

So when you take a contract you don't do your due diligence?  You wonder why you get yourself into these issues...

So when you take a contract you don't do your due diligence?  You wonder why you get yourself into these issues...

I dont want to hear it, Ronny. That was my first mission. In my case, learn from your mistakes. Now, lets stop beating a dead horse, ok?

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif