Regarding the Charming Friends vs. Forsaken Flock war.

Fellow citizens of Orbis, the Charming Friends alliance of nations, is at war with the Forsaken Flock.

“We will stand by each member and help solve any problem. We leave no man behind. We will not tolerate any attacks on any of our alliance members, no matter how inactive they may be, and it will result in a military conflict.â€

The above quote is a noble idea. It shows an attitude of compassion to those in an alliance. A willingness to protect even the members that are not as fully committed as others. The above quote is from the Forsaken Flock’s alliance page. It is a sentiment that the Charming Friends also holds strong, which is why, when a nation in CF was suddenly and deliberately attacked by TFF, the need to do something about this unprovoked action was felt by all. It was abundantly clear to all concerned that this act on the part of TFF was undeserved, and the result of a complete disregard for our alliance and its members.

This disrespect only grows larger when one considers the fact both alliances share a Mutual Defense Pact with the United Alliance of Nation States. It shows no consideration to their right as an alliance to protect their treaty partners. They have been forced to take the side of neutrality and watch. Their position is completely understandable by CF, as they are not expected to break their treaties, however it is worth noting that the Forsaken Flock are not being so considerate in this matter. They have asked for help from the UAoNS in this war.

However, we are no bloodthirsty gang of raiders looking for any excuse for a fight. We did not wish to enter into this conflict, as it runs contrary to our dreams of mutual prosperity. We had sincerely hoped for a quick and pacific ending to this tale. The aggressor was contacted, and asked to offer peace, but no reply was received.

Alas, a peaceful resolution was not achievable. So, it was with a heavy heart that we entered into this conflict in defense of our member nation. We are still hopeful that peace can be found.

- Saopha Legatus Calaas Vaduum

Tarrare of the Charming Friends

Edited by Saopha Calas Vaduum
  • Upvote 5

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Buorhann, you should note that it was in fact we who were declared upon.

• Upvote 1

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

As stated in the original post, communication was attempted, but no reply was received.

• Upvote 1

Qc9CHg7.png

~~~~The Charming Friends Alliance is Currently Awaiting Public Apology from the Forsaken Flock Alliance and Looks Forward to a Peaceful Resolution~~~~

• Upvote 2

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

The $yndicate wishes to take this opportunity to denounce all acts of violence and war. The human suffering caused by warfare on any scale is tyrranic and goes against the very principle of our business.

As a statement against military action on Orbis, the $yndicate has begun its much anticipated "Not on my Orbis" wristband campaign.

1_37_16.jpg

Any inhabitants of this planet who share our values of peace and prosperity are recommended and requested to purchase a wristband as a show of solidarity. Wristbands may be purchased for $100,000.00 from Manthrax, Director of Accounting. Please contact him in-game for any product-related inquiries.

- Partisan, Director of Marketing

The Syndicate

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

That is a separate issue to this one. The alliance was discovered to be one person running multiple nations from one computer, and hence hording more money for themselves than is just.

Qc9CHg7.png

Myself as a representative of the forsaken flock wish to apologize for this war and any earlier incursions, the actions of a single rouge nation in our alliance has caused us both much harm and I wish to amend this harm with a pact of friendship. One of our nations struck your alliance and did great harm and I apologize for that, he did not act in the interests of the forsaken flock nor did he reflect out beliefs and I wish to sincerely apologize, I hope we can come to peace and amend things so a friendship may grow over this misunderstanding.

• Upvote 2

Thank you. Although hostilities ended several hours ago, the Charming Friends mark this moment as an official cease fire, and we hope that all open wars between our alliances come to peaceful ends as soon as possible.

Qc9CHg7.png

The $yndicate wishes to take this opportunity to denounce all acts of violence and war. The human suffering caused by warfare on any scale is tyrranic and goes against the very principle of our business.

As a statement against military action on Orbis, the $yndicate has begun its much anticipated "Not on my Orbis" wristband campaign.

1_37_16.jpg

Any inhabitants of this planet who share our values of peace and prosperity are recommended and requested to purchase a wristband as a show of solidarity. Wristbands may be purchased for $100,000.00 from Manthrax, Director of Accounting. Please contact him in-game for any product-related inquiries.

- Partisan, Director of Marketing

The Syndicate

I would like to be a part of this fantastic movement. Where do I sign up?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Be careful. I have known TFF to be considerate. CF does seem to like wars. One raid should not warrant an alliance war. Always, I'll just go on minding my own business now

• Upvote 1

That is a separate issue to this one. The alliance was discovered to be one person running multiple nations from one computer, and hence hording more money for themselves than is just.

So instead of reporting him for multis like you're supposed to, you just raid him? No matter how you try to justify it, I'm not buying it.

• Upvote 1

also just to be clear about earlier claims, no communication was made prior but yes one of our nations did strike first, but I refute the statement that communication was made prior to conflict.

Exactly. A declaration of war without even talking first lol

• Upvote 1