Amateur Hour War Stats

Pangui

The numbers are surprising. Look at all those dead, look at all those money burned in war.

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

Losses are too small

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I was wondering when Mensa would start bragging about their disproportionate damages. Oh well.

Considering our first real war and the odds against us, I'd say our damage was pretty good.  Granted some stuff needs to be fine tuned, but we've learned an awful lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you wanna take over? I'm happy with my thread, but you have more details etc...

My stats are from the whole war, your's give trends. Each have their own use. 

Also, just want to point out of the roughly 240mil that the coalition lost against Mensa, consisted mainly of VE who lost 150~ mil to Mensa.

WIsh I could just spam the board with all the stats, would be too much though.

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

Here are my stats:

Lost

Infra: 6979

Troops: 181139

Tanks: 5848

Aircraft: 878

Ships: 75

Money: $2.72M

Killed:

Infra: 5638

Troops: 643424

Tanks: 11108

Aircraft: 511

Ships: 125

Money: 9.25M

This covers only the 12 wars that are currently closed, not the 5 that are still open. Massive infra loss is courtesy of 22 missiles eaten. 

My screenshot has terrible sizing on here but last I checked I was still up by like $20m if it was all put into a cash amount. Which is decent considering I lost almost 5k infra.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

My stats are from the whole war, your's give trends. Each have their own use. 

Also, just want to point out of the roughly 240mil that the coalition lost against Mensa, consisted mainly of VE who lost 150~ mil to Mensa.

WIsh I could just spam the board with all the stats, would be too much though.

After the war finishes up, you should just post all of it imo.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

My screenshot has terrible sizing on here but last I checked I was still up by like $20m if it was all put into a cash amount. Which is decent considering I lost almost 5k infra.

There has been a lot of Mensa members beiging their opponents, all alliances are beiging opponents, but Mensa is doing it a lot more than others. This also directly correlates to the high amount of monetary damage that Mensa is doing. Also the tons of inactives(or people who choose not to fight back...maybe?) that Mensa hit in VE.

I didn't keep track of beiging stats, but what I remember from pulling all these stats out and seeing the war screens, The Syndictate was probably the best at letting wars expire instead of beiging their opponents, however it didn't really matter since most of the Guardian members they faced were beiged by someone else.

Also, since updating this is hard with RL stuff coming into play, I will give an final update when the war concludes. Manually pulling out all these stats is very time consuming(VE's stats took like 9 hours), but I got a good start on it. Like I stated before, if you were in the coalition, I have the stats(not for SK), for damage inflicted and damage lost, just holler if you want to see them.

Edited by Pangui
  • Upvote 1
0Lovl.png

Once we were vastly outnumbered, beiging opponents became necessary in some circumstances. Even a wiped opponent can still lob a missile every day. 

I didn't say that to offend you, or as a knock on Mensa's war fighting ability, it was an explanation for the high amount of monetary damage done. 

0Lovl.png

I didn't say that to offend you, or as a knock on Mensa's war fighting ability, it was an explanation for the high amount of monetary damage done. 

No worries, I wasn't offended. 

Updating my stats now that the war is over:

# Wars: 24 - 12 victories, 3 expired, 9 truced

Lost

Infra: 7,868

Soldiers: 347,045

Tanks: 10,488

Aircraft: 1,042

Ships: 98

Money: $4,471,559

Destroyed

Infra: 7,669