5/17/2015 - Rebalancing

Alex

o/ Update!

(now please get to nation perks plsplsplssssssss)

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Administrators

What about people who bought more than 2 spies for the short time that it was possible? Do they stay, or get rolled back?

I updated the OP, but yes, this is something that unfortunately we'll have to just cut the losses on. I understand this is less than desirable, but I get the impression everyone would rather have the 2/day limit back with a few people who bought extra spies one day than be stuck with the change forever.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

•  

What about people who bought more than 2 spies for the short time that it was possible? Do they stay, or get rolled back?

they should have a roll back and the money refunded.

and

Thanks for the leaderboard changes.

Edited by Arthur James

Ok , I will get the ball rolling, I admit I recruited 20 today. I don't mind having them rolled back , so long as my money to recruit them is refunded.

I didn't cheat or etc. I played along the game rules .

This game is really good Sheepy and really, before changing things, just run some polls first, or run it by 10-20 alliance leaders on IRC.

125% war updeclare range?  Why not have spies different than war declare ranges?  I'd rather see spy limits lowered than have some 800-1000 score nation have free range over anyone pretty much, even if they'd have to be brutally stocked up, still could easily defeat a 2000 score nation.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

The drop down list is awesome, but it's not missing nukes. https://politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/nuk

ftfy

• Upvote 1

420kekscope.jpg

• Administrators

The drop down list is awesome, but it's missing nukes.

No it's not. https://politicsandwar.com/leaderboards/nuk

This game is really good Sheepy and really, before changing things, just run some polls first, or run it by 10-20 alliance leaders on IRC.

125% updeclare range????  Why not have spies different than war declare ranges?  I'd rather see spy limits lowered than have some 800 score nation able to declare on me.

125% updeclare range for spies only, the war range has remained the same. Sorry if there's any confusion there.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

125% updeclare range????  Why not have spies different than war declare ranges?  I'd rather see spy limits lowered than have some 800 score nation able to declare on me.

Well, a nation at 800 score will be spending more than a pretty penny to spy on you, so I dont see how thats a downside for you

420kekscope.jpg

the problem of this is, the spy range gives lower tier to challenge those who are in upper tier while the reverse can't

(I still love the one without restriction)

now I would keep distance from those top tier flocks bcos the rules gives lower tier a better aggression on upper tiers.

Edited by Arthur James

• Administrators

the problem of this is, the spy range gives lower tier to challenge those who are in upper tier while the reverse can't

(I still love the one without restriction)

now I would keep distance from those top tier flocks bcos the rules gives lower tier a better aggression on upper tiers.

Which is how it should be, and why the war range is set up that way too. Helps with the whole catching up/recycling of big nations thing. Make the bigger nations more vulnerable so that they can be beat down, and new nations can rise and take their place, and keep things dynamic.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

I seriously geeked out over the military leaderboards. Fantastic addition!

Edit: What would be cool is if you could add the indicator that shows when someone's in your range for the military leadership boards like you do with treasures.

Edited by Samwise
  • Upvote 2

I can't spy on people I am at war with out of range, wtf?

This is a good point.. Should there be an exception to the range if you're at war with the nation?

Thanks for re-rebalancing.

I think the suggestion of spy op costs scaling up against smaller targets could be looked into, rather than a spy range. ( http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6364-5172015-balancing-changes/?p=101809 )

The Leaderboard bonus stuff is great, maybe the text is a little big on the dropdown though :3

Hm, I thought buying 2 spies per city would be epic. I know I'm not the only one, either. Who could aruge against it and why?

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

• Jax locked this topic