The Ballad of the Fluffy Pink Unicorns

Greene

c732z.gif

We are known as Cobalt. We also are known as the Cobalt Clique, and the Celestial Union.

Our names have always been interchangeable. In an act of complete disrespect, disregard,

and general douchbaggery, Joshua Granger has, in his infinite wisdom and grandeur, chosen

to form himself a new alliance using the name, Celestial Union. This is not acceptable. It is for

this reason that I announce that Cobalt, also known as the Cobalt Clique, also known as the

Celestial Union, do hereby assert our rights over the name against this false entity. Perhaps I

am mistaken, but I don't think the Dutch East India Company would be okay with some random

person, or even a former gov member, forming a new alliance using their former name. Same

with Rose... I don't speak for either alliance, just surmising my belief here.

tl;dr: Cobalt DoW's Celestial Union over naming rights.

edit: added alliance links.

edit 2: in case they decide to flee the aa, which would be smart, the members as of declaration are Joshua Granger, Ansom, and Harald A Knutson.

Edited by Grealind
  • Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Ooookay then

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

-snip-

I should've quoted your post before you edited it. I guess you decided that no one would accept someone who leaves an alliance at war, eh?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I should've quoted your post before you edited it. I guess you decided that no one would accept someone who leaves an alliance at war, eh?

Hey baby don't know why you have such a hard on for me on the forums, but if you feel the need to comment on anything else you find enticing about me just ask me for digits already. Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Hey baby don't know why you have such a hard on for me on the forums, but if you feel the need to comment on anything else you find enticing about me just ask me for digits already.

I already know your number, and it's outside of my war range.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I don't know what is going on but somehow I got two new applicants apparently.

By advisory of your government I've applied.

5 vs 22

Ok

That is weird.

It is Monty Python ;)

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: