A Syndicate press release

Prefonteen

PocHs2N.png

Syndicate press release

It has come to The Syndicate's attention that impoverised youth have been stirring unrest in Syndicate territory. Many an organization would attempt to mitigate damage to their assets via the extraction of justice, and appliance of the law. Our corporation however, maintains an ideology that would not line up with this sentiment. The Syndicate recognizes that the erratic and violent behavior of the individual, often has a message at its core. A cry for help by a troubled individual. The Syndicate has recently identified such a troubled youth in Kastor, who appears to have lashed out towards Syndicate associates in hopes of gaining attention. And we will provide as such.

It is no secret that our corporation has two easily identifiable cornerstones: First, there is our sound, customer-friendly business model, and second, there is our heavy investment and focus on Philanthropy. A wise man once said: "Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime". Adopting this perspective, many would agree with me that education is key in obtaining success. Education is what builds lives, and there are few things more in-spirit with our philanthropic ideology, than the building of lives.

The Syndicate is happy to announce, that it has decided to invest additional funds into the "SyndiCompetence Educational Scholarship Fund". The financial resources that stem from this fund, will be directly allocated to the military and disciplinary education of Kastor, via a variety of field exercises. The duration of this programme will be directly tied to the speed at which the recipient is able to grasp the disciplinary necessities that come with life in this society, and life on this planet. The recipient shall remain under Syndicate supervision, and will not be allowed to join any organizations until he is deemed able to succesfully build his future.

Thank you for your time, and please join us in congratulating Kastor on becoming the first recipient of the SyndiCompetence Educational Scholarship!

Signed,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Partisan

Director of Marketing

The Syndicate

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

rip

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

nah, I'm good, thanks though.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

So what you're saying is that you're going to drive an annoying player from the game?

Cool bro. Real smooth.

The Syndicate strongly condemns any entity that would attempt to drive a player from this world. When troubled youth attack your employees however, it becomes impossible for an organization such as ours to look away. We are therefore provided with the option to do nothing, and watch as the youth digs his own proverbial grave deeper, or we have the option to break the cycle of negativity via stern discipline and education. The Syndicate believes the latter to be the more humanitarian approach.

What is your belief?

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

JUSTICE!

You should not speak about that which you know nothing of.

The Syndicate strongly condemns entity that would attempt to drive a player from this world. When troubled youth attack your employees however, it becomes impossible for an organization such as ours to look away. We are therefore provided with the option to do nothing, and watch as the youth digs his own proverbial grave deeper, or we have the option to break the cycle of negativity via stern discipline and education. The Syndicate believes the latter to be the more humanitarian approach.

What is your belief?

I believe that it's apparent that Kastor wishes his nation to be suicide by mob. You're simply fueling his need for attention.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

But I need Kastor to set up and run Titan 2.0  :(

Soon. <3

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I think he's into this sort of thing. Fetishes.... you know 

:wacko:

• Upvote 1
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

I have been assigned the task by our Board of Directors to teach Kastor the sensual art of lovemaking. In the corporate world, there is no age of consent.

• Upvote 4

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

I have been assigned the task by our Board of Directors to teach Kastor the sensual art of lovemaking. In the corporate world, there is no age of consent.

wm2bS74.png

Are you doing this via private messaging?

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

So what you're saying is that you're going to drive an annoying player from the game?

Cool bro. Real smooth.

To be fair, he isn't the first to be shoved out. Likely not the last.

q8nfyvc.gif

To be fair, he isn't the first to be shoved out. Likely not the last.

The logic is flawed, my friend. The Syndicate has been nothing but benevolent to a troubled man who has, over the months, been found poaching, antagonizing and now, actively engaging in hostilities against our corporation. As we do not believe in punishment, we merely extend our hand in an attempt to assist and educate. Once Kastor has proven a basic comprehension of the basic realities that one must understand in order to survive on Orbis, we will happily allow him to leave the SyndiCompetence program and reintegrate into this world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Did it really need a post like this because one guy (and a medium to small sized one at that) went rogue? I mean when smaller alliances do this everyone shits on them for making a big deal of it, so here I am, standing up for the little guy (not you kastor). Man the &#33;@#&#036; up.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png