The Rise of the Hawaiian Nation

Kamehameha

Ok I'm done posting in this thread

I accept your surrender.

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

"The Voice of the People is the Voice of God" - Queen Liliuokalani

Kamehameha could you actually care about your nation?

Thanks buddy.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Under an autocratic-democratic state I don't see why Hawaiians couldnt clean up the mess the US made and once again make Hawaii the sparkling paradise of the Pacific.

Because some other country will invade. There are actually lots of Chinese tourists that go to Hawaii. I had to do a research paper on H7N9 a while back. The CDC and the WHO were worried that it would come to America through Hawaii. 

My point is: China would love that little rock in the ocean. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

That's retarded and part of the fear-based bourgeois-imperialist anti-Hawaiian propaganda. I forgot the name of the logical fallacy that represents but it a black and white perspective.

Logically you are saying:

-Either

Hawaii is a US State as it is today.

-Or

Hawaii is invaded by another country.

Some swallow the propaganda, but others think outside the box. For example, political autonomy combined with military partnership.

After all, there are many small island nations... Tonga, Western Samoa, Micronesia, etc, and they aren't all being "invaded by China."

White Americans have a hard time seeing outside of the now because they are stripped of their ethnic past and deceived in the present, so they have no capacity to think 30 years into the future. The 2/4 year election cycle doesn't help either.

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

What are these places you talk about?

...independent island Nations not being invaded by China. Tonga even contributes elite Polynesian soldiers to the war on terror.

AqfocXT.png

It wasn't intended to be a burn, just education. Your ego is the one taking it as an insult to be wrong.

AqfocXT.png

...independent island Nations not being invaded by China. Tonga even contributes elite Polynesian soldiers to the war on terror.

While Tonga isn't being invaded by China, I would say it has a few other problems, like being ruled by a bunch of kings who restrict freedom of the press and wasted tens of millions of dollars on schemes to earn more money. These included registering foreign ships that carried weapons and operatives for Al-Queda, and losing $26 million to their "court jester". Did I mention reform was only really considered after pro-democracy riots destroyed 60% of the capital city's downtown?

Also, "elite Polynesian soldiers?" Tonga sent 40 guys to Iraq in 2004 and a few afterward. I bet they won the war singlehandedly.... oh, wait.

Perhaps picking more successful island nations would make your argument a little stronger. 

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

After all, there are many small island nations... Tonga, Western Samoa, Micronesia, etc, and they aren't all being "invaded by China."

Who would want to invade a country with almost no exports? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Samoa

Or like this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonga#Economy

Hint: Nobody. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

20814_884282288304134_259717463823054526

From the sacred peak of glorious Mauna Kea
To the continental lands of the Ha'ole,
From this great dream, stands our Rising Nation
Our precious people, the Kanaka Maoli!

Keep the banners flying, Victory awaits our People
March with heads held high and unreserved Valor
To the World, we will show how True Warriors are raised
The True People, an impregnable, defended harbor!

Fight mercilessly and with fearless fury
A Few Comrades in the face of our Enemy,
For in the future will come a bright new day
With millions fighting, lead by us to be free!

AqfocXT.png

Next time Kamehameha be sure to care about your nation and the BK academy or whatever cause you just got a one way ticket out of BK for being inactive there :P

Damn that's cold bro lol.

That's ok I think my nation will become stronger if constantly fighting for its survival for a bit.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

Inb4 executed for treason

What treason? Maybe Hawaii will rescue the US from bourgeois degeneration?

AqfocXT.png

So now he's a Polynesian supremacist. Nice.

You realize Kanaka Maoli translates to "True People" right? That's not supremacy its just a fact we are the true people of these islands.

AqfocXT.png

What treason? Maybe Hawaii will rescue the US from bourgeois degeneration?

Restore the Hawaiian Monarchy. But, stop using the word "bourgeois" that's so 1920/1930's. Use Zionist, as it's the real true enemy of the world (don't be like Pol Pot, who is a Zionist, but banters).

Well I try to be careful not to name anything other than direct adversaries, there's no need to make unnecessary enemies.

AqfocXT.png

I am not the traitor, go look at the politicians and international bankers. At least I'm not the one subverting the constitution and robbing yall.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

I am not the traitor, go look at the politicians and international bankers. At least I'm not the one subverting the constitution and robbing yall.

Yeah. You're just a lazy racist who won't put in any effort to improve your condition. Instead, you'd rather protest things like TMT that actually benefit your economy and people as a whole, because your superiority complex is over riding your ability to think....

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

1. TMT doesnt help Hawaiians in any way.

2. I'm not a racist

3. I'm not lazy

AqfocXT.png

1. TMT doesnt help Hawaiians in any way.

2. I'm not a racist

3. I'm not lazy

1. It brings all sorts of jobs to Hawaii, education to the whole world, and one of the largest and most advanced telescopes in the world to your backyard. The fact is, there are no downsides. You just want something to complain about.

2. You're a lot like my friend. Would you prefer the term favoritist instead?

3. If you say so.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--