Creationism?

Pol Pot

it is intresting so many people go for the bourgeoisie idea of evolution without checking the facts. the idea that the earth is billions of years old is silly, why hasn't the world filled up with people yet and everybody has died due to overpopulation for example?

one of the biggest problems with evolution is that if people used to be monkeys and evolved from them, why are there still monkeys around? that to me seems proof like the bourgeoisie idea of evolution is a lie.

belief in bourgeoisie evolution also leads to social dawinism that caused hitler's rise to power and fuels capitalist oppersion. evolution is very bad

the best bet is the source of infomation written at the time, the bible. it shows the earth was made 6000 years ago in 7 days, it is solid source of infomation

this website should help you - https://answersingenesis.org/

Please tell us the original form of Communism is from Karl Marx, Lenin etc....many of them are also Evolutionist.

marx and lenin believed in equality, this is not social dawinist this is a christian belief.

where did the bible say the world is 6000 years old? hint. it doesn't.

the world hasn't been overpopulated yet because of our limited food production. also, it took us about 50000 years to colonize all corners of the earth.

we are more closely related to species that are extinct. that we killed and bred out of existence. !@#$ erectus and neanderthal.

how are fossils explained by the bible?

Edited by SoS

The evidence against a recent creation is overwhelming. There is perhaps no greater attack upon science and rational thought than the doctrine of a recent creation of the planet Earth and/or the universe. Deep time is the idea, held to be credible by natural researchers since the early 19th century, that the Earth is millions or billions of years old, rather than the few thousand of young earth creationism. The accepted age of the Earth is about 4.54 billion years, while the entire universe is around 13.77 billion years.

These ages weren't just made up. They were devised from a range of experiments and observations made across multiple disciplines of science such as astronomy, geology, biology, palaeontology, chemistry, geomorphology and physics. They have been revised several times based on new evidence, but never to the degree of the many orders of magnitude required to bring them in line with Biblical literalism.

Creationists however, ignore these experiments and evidence in favor of pseudoscience and their biblically-based view that the world was created by magic.

The entries below are all EVIDENCE and PROOF that the Earth is older than 6000 years. Google anyone of them for more information.

1 Dinosaurs

2 Amino acid racemization

3 Baptistina asteroid family

4 Continental drift

5 Coral

6 Cosmogenic nuclide dating

7 Dendrochronology

8 Distant starlight

9 Erosion

10 Fission track dating

11 Geomagnetic reversals

12 Gyrochronology

13 Helioseismology

14 Human Y-chromosomal ancestry

15 Ice layering

16 Impact craters

17 Iron-manganese nodule growth

18 Lack of DNA in fossils

19 Length of the prehistoric day

20 Lunar retreat

21 Milankovitch astronomical cycles

22 Naica megacrystals

23 Nitrogen impurities in natural diamonds

24 Oxidizable carbon ratio dating

25 Permafrost

26 Petrified wood

27 Radioactive decay

28 Relativistic jets

29 Rock varnish

30 Seabed plankton layering

31 Sedimentary varves

32 Space weathering

33 Stalactites

34 Thermoluminescence dating

35 Weathering rinds

• Upvote 1

The Bible (or the Books in it) isn't speaking scientifically. The Bible is not a scientific book. The aim of the Bible is for man's salvation. Whether you believe in what the science "discovers" or not, it doesn't matter to a believer of God.

GPAWarWingsSig.png

one of the biggest problems with evolution is that if people used to be monkeys and evolved from them, why are there still monkeys around? that to me seems proof like the bourgeoisie idea of evolution is a lie.

No, we did not evolve from monkeys as we know them today. We evolved from a chain of apes that are actually NOT around anymore. All dogs evolved from wolves, but we still have wolves. You have no idea how evolution works. It's not some magical transformation where monkeys turn into humans one day.

Evolutions works via natural selection of gene mutations. If two rabbits are born in Siberia, one is white and one is black, which do you think is more likely to survive in order to spread the gene of their fur?

Evolution is not flawed like you think it is. You're just being intentionally ignorant.

belief in bourgeoisie evolution also leads to social dawinism that caused hitler's rise to power and fuels capitalist oppersion. evolution is very bad

WTF? Hitler was actually skeptical about evolution and wasn't sure what he believed in that regard. You're bad at this.

But I suppose you think dinosaur bones are a conspiracy or something. Well, I know they're real. I've found fossils myself.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

-snip-

you forgot the super continent pangea

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/

OMG! I have found the answer to dinosaurs! It all makes sense now!

Thank you Ken Ham! I feel so enlightened that I'm converting today!

Well, it's been fun guys, but I've seen the glory of God. Off to get baptized n stuff. :v

EDIT: Maybe I'll meet a T-Rex on the way there. :v

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/

OMG! I have found the answer to dinosaurs! It all makes sense now!

Thank you Ken Ham! I feel so enlightened that I'm converting today!

Well, it's been fun guys, but I've seen the glory of God. Off to get baptized n stuff. :v

EDIT: Maybe I'll meet a T-Rex on the way there. :v

it is quite intresting

creationist explains where dragons came from as they used to be dionosaurs before myth took over.

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/bones/a-living-dinosaur/

this is quite intresting, it shows how diosaurs are still likely living today in remote regions of the world.

it is quite intresting

creationist explains where dragons came from as they used to be dionosaurs before myth took over.

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/bones/a-living-dinosaur/

this is quite intresting, it shows how diosaurs are still likely living today in remote regions of the world.

No. It's a complete load of !@#$ denialism. It actually doesn't explain a !@#$ thing. All it does is explain what the bible says, which we all already know. It offers absolutely no valid argument. If Dragons were actually real then that assumes any mythological creature could have been real. So this begs the question: Whatever happened to Fairies? Dublihan, CuSidhe, CaitSidhe, Leprechauns, Pixies, etc?

And yes, dinosaurs are still living today. They're called sharks, crocodiles and birds.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

The Bible are stories to inspire meaning, not to be taken literally. Modern science is what to take literally.

So much this^^^

Same goes for most every religion, really. None of it is really meant to be taken word for word, its just meant to convey a spiritual message about how to better live life and whatnot. Not so different from how all those books students have to analyze in language arts classes(shudders) had their own underlying meanings and messages.

That being said, am I the only one who thinks that y'all are taking an an obviously retarded thread a wee bit too seriously :P

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

So this begs the question: Whatever happened to Fairies? Dublihan, CuSidhe, CaitSidhe, Leprechauns, Pixies, etc?

Aren't fairies and pixies the same thing? Anyways, they still exist obviously, why else would they appear in movies?

Here, watch this Animal Planet documentary on mermaids if you don't believe in them.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Y'all bite down on that bait hard.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Aren't fairies and pixies the same thing? Anyways, they still exist obviously, why else would they appear in movies?

Here, watch this Animal Planet documentary on mermaids if you don't believe in them.

LOL. No. The American idea of a fairy is a Pixie, which is only one type of fairy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_S%C3%AD

As for mermaids, a few of my friends actually bought into that little docu-fiction

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

This is real isn't it. This isn't satire?

Holy crap my fellow Christians can be so small brained -_-

The mentally-challenged are everywhere, they will take up any banner for any side of any conflict.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

it is intresting so many people go for the bourgeoisie idea of evolution without checking the facts. the idea that the earth is billions of years old is silly, why hasn't the world filled up with people yet and everybody has died due to overpopulation for example?

the best bet is the source of infomation written at the time, the bible. it shows the earth was made 6000 years ago in 7 days, it is solid source of infomation

this website should help you - https://answersingenesis.org/

Do you actually believe the !@#$ that you're saying, or is it all just a dedicated roleplay related act? I'm honestly curious, because the fact that you're using the Internet implies that you're part of modern society, and it fascinates me that people like you still exist in said modern society. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Do you actually believe the !@#$ that you're saying, or is it all just a dedicated roleplay related act? I'm honestly curious, because the fact that you're using the Internet implies that you're part of modern society, and it fascinates me that people like you still exist in said modern society.

02uw51v.jpg

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

fairies are very real, they are demonic spirits.

i have seen some and i called my friend and he cast them out in the name of jesus and they vanished.

as for mermaids, probbaly some type of sick satanist crap, attaching a fish to a human being.