Nuke abbas fundraiser

Shellhound

[20:44] <%WemblyFraggle> We didnt build nukes to drop them without being paid

[20:44] <+Belisarius> ayy lmao

[20:44] <+underlordgc> ayy lmao

[20:44] <+Shellhound[Guardian]> I'll pay.

[20:44] <%WemblyFraggle> Ok

[20:44] <+Shellhound[Guardian]> Just let me know how much.

[20:44] <%WemblyFraggle> Well the price for Abbas is 22 million

If we as a community can raise 22M we can successfully bring a glorious end to #nukeabbas2015. Anything helps, just send the money to my nation and when we get 22M we can finally get abbas nuked.

• Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

Guys, this is for a good cause.

For only a small payment, you too can feed hungry children nuke Abbas to the stone age! Think of the entertainment we'll have!

pls

Edited by Belisarius
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Sure, as long as you destroy your nukes afterward and agree to never use it towards me, my alliance, or my allies.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Well it's your ally who's doing the actual nuking so...

I'm so out of the loop, I have literally no clue what is going on.

Are you my ally?

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I'm so out of the loop, I have literally no clue what is going on.

Are you my ally?

VE is the ally. :P VE is doing the nuking.

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Oh, this Fraggle dude is doing the nuking, I thought we were donating to shell so he could buy the Nuclear project and then nuke Abbas.

Oh, this Fraggle dude is doing the nuking, I thought we were donating to shell so he could buy the Nuclear project and then nuke Abbas.

No, that's me. You may shower me with cash immediately.

q8nfyvc.gif

I have lost my toucan

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

>mfw you guys are all being suckered because Abbas it too low a score to be nuked

1366334567786.png

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I say lets do it.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Sounds like a huge waste of money and resource especialy because not only do you need to fund the project, but your target you want to hit is also not big enougn to be hit which requires more expenses.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Sounds like a huge waste of money and resource especialy because not only do you need to fund the project, but your target you want to hit is also not big enougn to be hit which requires more expenses.

I really don't know where you got the idea that this was supposed to be a sound, effective military operation meant to take out an advanced target. There's a reason it's called #NukeAbbas2015 and it has nothing to do with sense