An Announcement Regarding Peace Terms between GPA and the Coalition

Tenages

In case you haven't realized, I am not a representative of The Syndicate and neither is W. What we're saying is just our opinion. I like the idea of alliances going to war over trivial issues, but not when one side heavily outnumbers and has way more fire power than the other

So you guys declaring war on GPA has nothing to do with sucking up to Guardian? Oh wait it's because they "violated their neutrality".

Not once have I claimed that I know any of your reasons and motivations for this war

You claim the reasons for this war were trivial issues, you claim I'm using alliances as puppets, thus I must have been the one to give the reasons for the war, thus you know my reasoning. Also you sarcastically claim to know GRs reasons for being involved.

Got'cha. You're just full of shit and can't back up your "opinions" with anything credible. Congrats on your gross ignorance.

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

Yes, me saying that I like alliances going to war over trivial things is me claiming I know what's going on. You got me.

If it's trivial, you have to be able to explain why it's trivial.

EDIT: Unless of course you're claiming that you weren't referring to this war when you made the statement: "I like the idea of alliances going to war over trivial issues, but not when one side heavily outnumbers and has way more fire power than the other"

And that you're referencing your opinion on some other war in this thread?

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

If it's trivial, you have to be able to explain why it's trivial.

EDIT: Unless of course you're claiming that you weren't referring to this war when you made the statement: "I like the idea of alliances going to war over trivial issues, but not when one side heavily outnumbers and has way more fire power than the other"

And that you're referencing your opinion on some other war in this thread?

I'm getting this weird feeling now that you're arguing with and yelling at people other than me. It feels good, but I also feel kind of neglected.

Notice me, Senpai.

EDIT: Just starting to realize why I wind up in shitty relationships.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Why don't you explain what this war is about, Pre? Because the official story is "lol neutrality" which is honestly worse than having no CB. Indeed, this war is trivial until the PW community is notified otherwise.

Now go along and play with your PT gang and relive your glory days. In a few months maybe you can have another go with someone your own size.

P.S Isolatar is my buddy and I don't appreciate you taking advantage of his young mind.

Edited by NMA

Why don't you explain what this war is about, Pre? Because the official story is "lol neutrality" which is honestly worse than having no CB. Indeed, this war is trivial until the PW community is notified otherwise.

Now go along and play with your PT gang and relive your glory days. In a few months maybe you can have another go with someone your own size.

P.S Isolatar is my buddy and I don't appreciate you taking advantage of his young mind.

Let me see if I can. The concern is that if there were another large war not involving gpa that they would balloon out of control. Which wouldn't be an issue if they were neutral, but they did some un neutral things so they might do them again and there'd be nothing anyone could do about it. And even if it didn't happen it's happening was a risk Prefontaine didn't want to take.

Is this anywhere approaching the reasoning?

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me see if I can. The concern is that if there were another large war not involving gpa that they would balloon out of control. Which wouldn't be an issue if they were neutral, but they did some un neutral things so they might do them again and there'd be nothing anyone could do about it. And even if it didn't happen it's happening was a risk Prefontaine didn't want to take.

We need this from the horse's mouth.

Edit: not that I really care, ayy lmao

Edited by NMA

I'm getting this weird feeling now that you're arguing with and yelling at people other than me. It feels good, but I also feel kind of neglected.

Notice me, Senpai.

EDIT: Just starting to realize why I wind up in !@#$ relationships.

tfyYUmN.gif

On a more on-topic note, I'm interested to find out who the leaker was.

There are way too many people stroking their e-peen up in this thread

Grillick better give out the name fast so we can back to our biweekly micro dramas

Edited by Atzuya
  • Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

So what you're trying to say is, Guardian felt threatened by GPA and eventually they would surpass Guardian?

Of course its trivial, an alliance violating its own neutrality has nothing to do with any other alliance and certainly doesn't mean they should declare war on that nation

Not once have I claimed that I know any of your reasons and motivations for this war

But, I thought you just said you didn't know any reasons?! 

7RHFRJb.gif

scSqPGJ.gif

So what you're trying to say is, Guardian felt threatened by GPA and eventually they would surpass Guardian?

*reads what he said*

Yep. Clearly that's exactly what I typed.

aUel2fG.png

I want TEst to use me having been in an alliance at some point as a cb when I'm no longer there.

Association With Ashland

aUel2fG.png

It doesnt mean I was talking about Guardian. I could have been talking about TEst, SK or any other alliance involved in this war

Oh, so when you said that to me, the leader of Guardian, when we were talking about Guardian it had nothing to do with Guardian?

Dear god, where's Arthur James? I need someone who makes more sense than Isolatar to talk to. 

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Oh, so when you said that to me, the leader of Guardian, when we were talking about Guardian it had nothing to do with Guardian?

Dear god, where's Arthur James? I need someone who makes more sense than Isolatar to talk to. 

Sure, I was talking to you about Guardian but me complaining about how valid the cb is in this war could have been applied to anyone