An Announcement from GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK

Ghost is aware of my conditions for surrender, until then there is nothing to be said.

We ate TEK will never abide by the neutral menace and their corrupted committees. We must, by moral obligation, vehemently refuse to accept your condition.

Down with the neutrals. Down with committees.

tek_light.png

I disagree. But, your choice is made and I'm only voicing my opinion. Good luck in your wars.

That's ok - I expect to have differing points of view with someone who fights for the highest bidder :P

Thanks for well wishes!

Bloody nose vs body bag.

Honor doesn't mean anything when you're dead.

They are just looking for some type of 'moral victory', the participation ribbon of Orbis.

w7WE1Ae.pnglike it would mean something.

Bloody nose vs body bag.

Honor doesn't mean anything when you're dead.

Infrastructure can be easily repaired and rebuilt, honor on the other hand is much harder

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

We ate TEK will never abide by the neutral menace and their corrupted committees. We must, by moral obligation, vehemently refuse to accept your condition.

Down with the neutrals. Down with committees.

Ha ha ghost :)

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

It helps when you have it to begin with.

I understand that the warring factions may feel that the GPA and their leadership have no honor. But I am sorry that, that is how you feel about each nation on an individual level. Most of the nation's staying to fight are actually good guys (I might have a little bit of bias here ;) )

Hopefully in the future we can change this around :)

Edited by Neo-Nexus
  • Upvote 1

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

I understand that the warring factions may feel that the GPA and their leadership have no honor. But I am sorry that, that is how you feel about each nation on an individual level. Most of the nation's staying to fight are actually good guys (I might have a little bit of bias here ;) )

Indeed. I may be losing my wars but I know my one opponent I have currently talked to is a nice guy. We all have honor, even if others disagree.

Indeed. I may be losing my wars but I know my one opponent I have currently talked to is a nice guy. We all have honor, even if others disagree.

• Upvote 2

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Honor is more than a notion. It's a foundation. Not to be confused with pride. It's a driving force which demands one to behave in a manner of higher class and dignity. It's the difference between standing toe to toe with an opponent and sucker punching him in the dark. It's the difference between squaring off 1:1 versus the current 7:1. It's the difference between attacking with an overwhelming superiority and standing your ground when there's is no hope in sight. Honor gives the strength to endure criticism, the temerity to acknowledge our faults, and the capacity to suffer the consequences of actions I took no part in. I strive to be alert, clean, honest, courageous, loyal, courteous, obedient, and spiritual in everything I do. I will honor my commitments, I will fight to the last man, and my measure of success at the end of this conflict will be far beyond anything you can comprehend.

Edited by CzarOptima
  • Upvote 5

As far as I know, SK has no plans of making a PoW alliance or accepting any surrender offers. Those who don't wish to fight should have fled with their friends when the target list was "leaked."

Lolno, we both know that's not allowed (look at Firetrout)

I, Optima, will never resign from the Green Protection Agency or surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and I refuse to agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. I will be found breaking all of the terms listed. Your protection and authority is void. While I may be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have opposed, at least I will have my dignity and my honor. My stay in "The Zoo" alliance will never happen. I need no protection and while we may be rolled, we will bloody your nose in the process.

I, Ron Ittyipe, am a member of the Green Protection Agency. I have been a member for many months now and have never had any problems with its leadership or operation. I have read the many accusations and petty excuses for this war and I can say that to my knowledge they have no foundation. I have been ganged up on by three seperate nations of equal and higher score than myself. I have not been able to successfully launch an single attack. I have a very high probability of losing my nation entirely. The situation that I am in is dire. But, still I will never have any intention of leaving an alliance because of my lack of military strength. It has nothing to do with honour or loyalty. When I joined this alliance, the only one I have been part of since the birth of my nation, I made an oath.  As a GPA member, I refuse to bow down to aggressive, war-like alliances. I refuse to subject myself to a PoW alliance, "The Zoo". I understand that this will result in my nation's fall and the end of my time in Politics and War, but I will not forsake my word, and by extension I will not forsake my alliance.

Haha, this is the kinda !@#$ I like to see. Surrender is for cowards and traitors, only the honorless will call you fools.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Http://youtu.be/tpDY9wdm1I8

Edited by Filthy Fifths

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Someone's been reading my nation bio I see!

Hi-5 Brother!

1. only http works with

2. [media] works as well

foos

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I, Optima, will never resign from the Green Protection Agency or surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and I refuse to agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. I will be found breaking all of the terms listed. Your protection and authority is void. While I may be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have opposed, at least I will have my dignity and my honor. My stay in "The Zoo" alliance will never happen. I need no protection and while we may be rolled, we will bloody your nose in the process.

Respect!

• Upvote 1

Honor is more than a notion. It's a foundation. Not to be confused with pride. It's a driving force which demands one to behave in a manner of higher class and dignity. It's the difference between standing toe to toe with an opponent and sucker punching him in the dark. It's the difference between squaring off 1:1 versus the current 7:1. It's the difference between attacking with an overwhelming superiority and standing your ground when there's is no hope in sight. Honor gives the strength to endure criticism, the temerity to acknowledge our faults, and the capacity to suffer the consequences of actions I took no part in. I strive to be alert, clean, honest, courageous, loyal, courteous, obedient, and spiritual in everything I do. I will honor my commitments, I will fight to the last man, and my measure of success at the end of this conflict will be far beyond anything you can comprehend.

I can definitely respect this, even though I'm actually facing you. The only thing I want to happen is for you to stop sending peace offers and actually, y'know, fight :)

03/24 11:02 pm Peace has been offered by Optima of Adune. Your advisers suggest you carefully weigh your options. Further attacks will destroy all peace offerings.

also:

I will fight to the last man, and my measure of success at the end of this conflict will be far beyond anything you can comprehend.

• Upvote 1

I can definitely respect this, even though I'm actually facing you. The only thing I want to happen is for you to stop sending peace offers and actually, y'know, fight :)

also:

AAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

WOW,so much for all those words he typed.

also:

#winning

I find most of the members within the GPA honorable and a few very respectable.... surrender never means losing honor Unless you believe that not fighting to the end, dying and causing grief and sadness, gives you some kind of honor. The fact that you can see the hit to your reputation... see that you are going to lose and above all surrender to protect your self and others, I think that is more honorable than fighting to the end...

I feel guiltily for attacking the GPA as I have not been around to see the Violations of their neutrality- for this I'm sorry... but by helping my fellow ESA members in this war I get to.... well I cant say honor but Pride I guess.... anyway sorry for this retarded rant.... 

I find most of the members within the GPA honorable and a few very respectable.... surrender never means losing honor Unless you believe that not fighting to the end, dying and causing grief and sadness, gives you some kind of honor. The fact that you can see the hit to your reputation... see that you are going to lose and above all surrender to protect your self and others, I think that is more honorable than fighting to the end...

I feel guiltily for attacking the GPA as I have not been around to see the Violations of their neutrality- for this I'm sorry... but by helping my fellow ESA members in this war I get to.... well I cant say honor but Pride I guess.... anyway sorry for this retarded rant.... 

We don't want to surrender because we believe, or at least most of us believe, that the war against the GPA is unjustified. Although, the Coalition made of 8 alliances claim that the war is justified. :)

8 Alliances VS 1 Alliance

• Upvote 4

GPAWarWingsSig.png

I know even I don't think its justified and I could be kicked out for this reason... I thinks its a false war and I have broken the rules and beiged some opponents ad fast as possible... It has made me rethink what I am doing... the DoW was a farce to cover up the fact they wanted GPA to be taken down a peg or two (My opinion) I cannot and will not declare on a anymore Neutral people protecting them selves.. i have to finish my part in the war.. I know the N7O role in this was purely voluntary I as the 1 of the vanguards could not say no to joining the war. Major respect for the people who were strong enough to say no... to any from the ESA who dislike my views here sorry. I accept any and all consequences to my actions and or words NO argument War for the sake of boredom Is just plain wrong

Edited by thePVT

We don't want to surrender because we believe, or at least most of us believe, that the war against the GPA is unjustified. 

The rest of us have no idea what's going on and are too stubborn to quit  :D

• Upvote 6