New Germany Condemns the Use of Bounty Hunters

Oskar

As many of you know, the alliance Rose is supposedly anti raider. Well, this is completely and utterly false. Just earlier today, Rose set several bounty hunters after me. Earlier, the United Korean Federation came to me and threatened to destroy me if my alliance touched one more member of Rose. I had no idea what they were talking about. I looked and I couldn't find any wars against Rose, so I said this. Five minutes later, I have Codonian promising 2,000,000 to the first nation to Beige me. Later I looked, and UKF was referring to wars that had occurred two days earlier, and they were in retaliation of Korea attacking three of our members, including me (later learned that he was doing it for the resources). Here is proof of the bounty. http://prntscr.com/6k47ow

In conclusion, New Germany publicly condemns Rose and specifically Codonian and 0zon3. The use of bounty hunters is barbaric, especially when the recipient has done nothing wrong.

ayy lmao

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I can confirm Codonian put a bounty on Oskar. If it was necessary can be left up to debate.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

So the proof of me setting a bounty on your head was the proof I showed you.

This bounty was placed on you as you're the leader of an alliance of raiders who seemingly is unable to control them.

Codonian

Edited by Codonian

So the proof of me setting a bounty on your head was the proof I showed you, And others. Seems legit, But, This bounty was placed on your as you're the leader of an alliance of raiders who seemingly is unable to control them.

Codonian

You know, you could actually try this thing called negotiations before promising $2,000,000 for my head.

Tried that, Attacks still continued.

Well, maybe you should have looked at why they were declared. They were declared in retaliation to your alliances raider, Korea, attacking three of our members, including me. 

You know, you could actually try this thing called negotiations before promising $2,000,000 for my head.

Oh really, we gave you multiple choices. You refused and now you are facing the consequences. There is no reason anybody should take you seriously

bRejPUy.jpg

Well, maybe you should have looked at why they were declared. They were declared in retaliation to your alliances raider, Korea, attacking three of our members, including me. 

And those attacks were in retaliation of your original attacks towards Rose.

Oh really, we gave you multiple choices. You refused and now you are facing the consequences. There is no reason anybody should take you seriously

Multiple choices? There were no choices that I was offered.

And those attacks were in retaliation of your original attacks towards Rose.

Really? Why don't you have a look at the Korean Federation's news post and look at his reason. Here is what he said "The United Korean Federation has invaded New Germany. No reason has been given at the time other than resources are needed". But he was TOTALLY just retaliating our non-existant attacks,

Should not have had one of your guys run up in my shit. Your &#33;@#&#036;ing and moaning about people "bullying" you when someone steps up against your raiding makes you a target to be laughed at.

Should not have had one of your guys run up in my !@#$. Your !@#$ing and moaning about people "bullying" you when someone steps up against your raiding makes you a target to be laughed at.

Oh, wait YOU raided ME. I don't happen to raid, unlike you. If you will notice, I have only one offensive war right now. Hmm, wouldn't a raider have 5...

Oh, wait YOU raided ME. I don't happen to raid, unlike you. If you will notice, I have only one offensive war right now. Hmm, wouldn't a raider have 5...

Right now, Yes. Have you seen your war history??

Edit: Feel free to look at his wars

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13111&display=war

Edited by Codonian
  • Upvote 1

Oh ho ho :D

"Stupidity should be painful" Once again makes sense here!

You couldn't control your alliance who raided people and raided some major people or their friends, pissed them off and now you whine about getting your head put on a platter. Well you got a lot to learn :P

Thanks for the change from all that GPA stuff. Gotta love good old pointing fingers drama.

:popcorn:

Right now, Yes. Have you seen your war history??

Edit: Feel free to look at his wars

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13111&display=war

As I have stated before, I was once a raider. However, now I have stopped and please don't pretend like your sacred alliance doesn't have raiders.

Oh ho ho :D

"Stupidity should be painful" Once again makes sense here!

You couldn't control your alliance who raided people and raided some major people or their friends, pissed them off and now you whine about getting your head put on a platter. Well you got a lot to learn :P

Thanks for the change from all that GPA stuff. Gotta love good old pointing fingers drama.

:popcorn:

Um, no I did not do any of that. What do you have against me that requires you to see things in such a twisted way?