Orbis Treaty Web

Phiney

Arrgh currently protects the following (see https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8658-arrgh-all-the-wei-to-space/)

- Union of Peace States

- World Task Force

- Roz Wei

- Wolfpack

- New Wei Kingdom

I'd add you as a protectorate, but I spent like 2 months raiding your protectorates a while back and you never did anything.

scSqPGJ.gif

Thats nice, I honestly can't even remember what your referring to nor do I really care. Not sure why your bringing your silly little biases into maintaining the treaty web though. Speaks volumes for your character and trustworthiness. Anyways whether it gets updated or not is of no concern to me, others will just have to take into account that some parts will be inaccurate when looking at it.

tvPWtuA.gif

You fuked up.... RIP TLF

k

Deleted your 2 treaties. I'll add the others when I add more. You weren't listed as protected by tS, you're listed to have a MDOAP, so I can delete that if you want.

keep the tS treaty as is, but I still see on the treaty web us being treatied to BK/InGen

dpluao815a3.png

Thats nice, I honestly can't even remember what your referring to nor do I really care. Not sure why your bringing your silly little biases into maintaining the treaty web though. Speaks volumes for your character and trustworthiness. Anyways whether it gets updated or not is of no concern to me, others will just have to take into account that some parts will be inaccurate when looking at it.

It's called making a joke. Obviously if things got updated it does concern you. You posted wanting it updated. Then you went so far as to post again. Care/10.

I typically add treaties on Mondays or Fridays of a given week. So dry your little eyes. Lift up that chin. I won't forget about you. 

scSqPGJ.gif

keep the tS treaty as is, but I still see on the treaty web us being treatied to BK/InGen

Whoopsies. I see what happened. I'll take care of it. 

EDIT: Okay, you've been removed from those three alliances. For some reason I got your acronym mixed with TKR and removed them, that's why I thought you had the other treaty with Syndicate. When I add treaties Monday morning I'll add your other two.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Whoopsies. I see what happened. I'll take care of it. 

EDIT: Okay, you've been removed from those three alliances. For some reason I got your acronym mixed with TKR and removed them, that's why I thought you had the other treaty with Syndicate. When I add treaties Monday morning I'll add your other two.

We only have 1 treaty, with Rose. :P

EDIT: When you update on Monday, do you mind editing our flag to this: xUPW0lo.jpg

our current flag

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

How are Arrgh's Mercenary Preferential Contracts listed? Not at all or as a ODP? Well however you do it Cobalt, Fark, and Vargen Institution all have such a deal. Fark is currently listed as a protectorate.

TLF is no longer protected by tS.
TLF is no longer allied to BK
TLF is no longer allied to InGen
TLF has an MDoAP with Rose via Light En Vi Rose

EDIT: We have new flag and have had for a while: xUPW0lo.jpg

Congratulations to Rose.

BTW Roz Wei is protected by Arrgh.

Shadow got it don't worry.

We only have 1 treaty, with Rose. :P

EDIT: When you update on Monday, do you mind editing our flag to this: xUPW0lo.jpg

our current flag

That is the flag I've been seeing on there. I never editted it. So not sure what you're seeing.

scSqPGJ.gif

[01:56] <filthyfifths> We hold no treaties

Yeah.. Not adding your protection racket. 

scSqPGJ.gif

[01:56] <filthyfifths> We hold no treaties

Yeah.. Not adding your protection racket. 

While a fair stance it isn't consistent with how the web currently is set up. Fark, World Task Force, and Union of Peaceful States should be removed as protectorates of Arrgh if that is the stance.

Edited by Rozalia

While a fair stance it isn't consistent with how the web currently is set up. Fark, World Task Force, and Union of Peaceful States should be removed as protectorates of Arrgh if that is the stance.

I didn't make those, and as said before I cannot delete. They remain for now.

EDIT: Things should be updated now from what was listed. Flag was changed for TLF as well. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

If there's one way to show how messed up the treaty web is, it's the fact that Prefontaine is unable to keep up with it and is often confused.  I don't blame him either.

But every one of the alliances are our friends and we will burn pixels if you mess with them. Artgh!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Pre, 

No rush on this - when you can, please remove Brotherhood of Steel from our protectorate list. We actually dropped them a few weeks ago due to inactivity. InGen Investments has strict regulations - designed to help those that want and need it so we often pick up and drop people with quick turnaround. That being said, our protectorate agreements will be posted on our Alliance bio and in our free trade market thread, thus not needed to be added to the web from this point on.

o/ Pre.

Pre, 

No rush on this - when you can, please remove Brotherhood of Steel from our protectorate list. We actually dropped them a few weeks ago due to inactivity. InGen Investments has strict regulations - designed to help those that want and need it so we often pick up and drop people with quick turnaround. That being said, our protectorate agreements will be posted on our Alliance bio and in our free trade market thread, thus not needed to be added to the web from this point on.

o/ Pre.

This makes the Treaty Web look better aesthetically speaking. :P

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

• Alex unpinned this topic