Communication from the Chief Justice

Dwynn

Of course I understand that, but my point stands and you are well aware of it. Once again though, this is totally off topic and I'll be glad to discuss this with you elsewhere if you ever feel the need to mend fences.

Before I built a wall I'd ask to know

What I was walling in or walling out,

And to whom I was like to give offence.

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

That wants it down.' I could say 'Elves' to him,

But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather

He said it for himself. I see him there

Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top

In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.

He moves in darkness as it seems to me~

Not of woods only and the shade of trees.

He will not go behind his father's saying,

And he likes having thought of it so well

He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Do VE members just not have to honor their obligations? Seems you'll just back them up no matter what?

Yes we back up our members no matter what.  Why join an alliance that isnt going to have your back?  When you join VE, we expect certain things from our members, but at the same time they can expect certain things from us, which includes our support.  So if we have a member that owes 16 million dollars on a 3 million dollar loan, you can believe we are going to help him take care of that situation. 

Just like we are going to spend a disportionate amount of cash and resources to hit malone because he went out of his way to attack a member of VE.  Would it be easier to let him just slap around MF for a round, and go on his way? of course it would, but that isnt how we conduct buisness, and what would it say about us if we allowed things like that to happen?

Yes we back up our members no matter what.  Why join an alliance that isnt going to have your back?  When you join VE, we expect certain things from our members, but at the same time they can expect certain things from us, which includes our support.  So if we have a member that owes 16 million dollars on a 3 million dollar loan, you can believe we are going to help him take care of that situation. 

Just like we are going to spend a disportionate amount of cash and resources to hit malone because he went out of his way to attack a member of VE.  Would it be easier to let him just slap around MF for a round, and go on his way? of course it would, but that isnt how we conduct buisness, and what would it say about us if we allowed things like that to happen?

Defending your members in a fight =/= letting them duck out of their debts.

Why should anyone do credit deals or deals with future payment with anyone in VE when VE has demonstrated that they will help their members rip those people off? Do you not value your reputation?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the war breaks out, what do you guys want to it?

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

[23:49:11] <+Malone> lol Holy Kaiser beiged me

[23:49:50] <+Malone> Now I get to focus my missiles on MF instead of the assistance they had sent in, lol

[23:50:24] <Ashland> Wait.

[23:50:27] <Ashland> Malone, he beiged you?

[23:50:31] <+Malone> yeah

[23:50:36] <+Malone> guess he got tired of getting missiled

[23:50:36] <Ashland> lmao

[23:50:38] <+Malone> :v

[23:50:42] <Ashland> Ahahahahaha.

[23:50:49] <Ashland> Guilty as hell, free as a bird!

[23:51:09] <Sweeeeet_Ronny_D> actually i told him to beige you

[23:51:18] <Ashland> That's even better.

[23:51:23] <Ashland> That it wasn't a mistake.

[23:51:25] <Ashland> It was a command.

[23:51:42] <+Malone> Sweeeeet_Ronny_D: why would you do that?

[23:51:49] <+Malone> I mean...

[23:51:55] <+Malone> I'm confused.

[23:52:00] <Ashland> Maybe I can help here.

[23:52:04] <Cynic> Its all a part of their super sekrit war tactics

[23:52:04] <Ashland> THAT WAS !@#$ STUPID.

[23:52:26] <Sweeeeet_Ronny_D> it depends on what our goal is

[23:52:41] <Cynic> I wish Malone would beige me

[23:52:43] <Ashland> If your goal is to ensure the safety of your opponent, then congratulations.

[23:53:02] <Sweeeeet_Ronny_D> who says this is only going to last 1 round?

[23:53:11] <Ashland> Either way you still wouldn't beige him!

[23:53:15] <Ashland> >.<

[23:53:18] <Sweeeeet_Ronny_D> why not?

[23:53:20] <+Malone> No by all means, give me 5 days to prepare for the next round...

[23:53:23] <Ashland> I...

[23:53:24] <Ashland> Oh my god.

[23:53:25] <+Malone> that makes perfect sense.

[23:53:28] <Ashland> Oh my God.

[23:53:30] <Sweeeeet_Ronny_D> he isnt going to peace out the 2 GR wars is he?

[23:53:40] <Sweeeeet_Ronny_D> not unless he is stupid

[23:53:42] <RHouse> "wars

[23:53:45] <+Malone> And you can't hit me because you beiged me

[23:53:45] <RHouse> "

[23:53:46] <Ashland> Oh... my... God.

[23:53:49] <Ashland> YOU BEIGED HIM!

[23:53:52] <Ashland> So you can't hit him!

01[23:53:56] <+underlordgc> ayyy lmao

[23:54:06] <Sweeeeet_Ronny_D> yeah i know

[23:54:06] <+Malone> I mean...

[23:54:10] <WorldCoalition> cynic, the fun is back

[23:54:29] <+Malone> So the only real intent here was the guy you sent to hit me didn't want to get missiled, so you gave him the order to beige me?

[23:54:31] <+Malone> I'm confused...

[23:54:38] <+Malone> I mean... I could be new to the war system and stuff

[23:54:41] <+Malone> oh wait... I'm not.

01[23:54:42] <+underlordgc> It took upn a total of 0 days after the implementation of beige/peace mode to go "Hey, that's stupid as !@#$, let's not ever do that"

[23:55:13] <Ashland> Beiging is what you do when you're ENDING the war.

[23:55:15] <Ashland> To just get free !@#$.

[23:55:23] <Ashland> To say something like "Well, we wanted to continue the war so we beiged him."

[23:55:27] <Ashland> That's like !@#$ for the sake of virginity.

-incompetence-14220.jpg

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Actually in these circumstances beige may be the more strategic option per say, VE can carry out spy attacks while taking little losses to damage the rogue.

While beige typically isn't wise in alliance wars, in this scenario it looks like it result in VE taking less damage than if they did not beige. 

It looks like VE is trying to minimize damage, people may disagree with that because they think VE should not try to minimize damage but instead do maximum damage right off the bat. Doing maximum damage like that is more costly for VE. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Actually in these circumstances beige may be the more strategic option per say, VE can carry out spy attacks while taking little losses to damage the rogue.

While beige typically isn't wise in alliance wars, in this scenario it looks like it result in VE taking less damage than if they did not beige. 

It looks like VE is trying to minimize damage, people may disagree with that because they think VE should not try to minimize damage but instead do maximum damage right off the bat. Doing maximum damage like that is more costly for VE. 

Except their entire goal is to help MF, which they can no longer do except for a couple of spy attacks a day. Lots of spouting off here about destroying Malone, followed by beige. Also, if you read the IRC logs, it says they intend to keep it going multiple rounds, they've just given him a huge let off.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Oh no that's what was said. Multiple times. Of course that is just heresy. I do enjoy how you resort to outside of game insults. Really shows the character. The fact is, you state that someone should have talked to your staff. Someone did. The issue wasn't resolved.

Now for someone who's always around irc as you say, it should be easy for you to see how often MF created issues in the main channel. That would of course weaken your argument so we both know that you won't.

Your absolutely right, I could have talked to your government again about MF being a douche, yet again. But we know how that would work. In fact, a member of your own government stated that MF needed to be taught a lesson and wished me well. Sooo... There's that.

Thanks again for showing everyone when you can't discuss an argument that you'll result to personal insults, that was mighty kind of you.

Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

So many logs o_o;

Anywho, Malone, I'm sure you weighed your decision before you made it. I'd have used the ignore option, but I can respect that you're willing to accept accountability for whatever consequences your actions may have.

I would like to correct you on one thing, and that'd be the matter of my fiance and the misconception of him being cowardly. He knew of your missile stockpile, and still he was the first to volunteer to counter you. While he's not happy that this was caused due to spamming and immaturity, the fact remains that he is prepared to do his duty for his alliance. He's always willing to take one for the team. It was the same when we needed someone to counter Diabolos who is also missile capable. Sure, I obviously think a lot about the guy since I agreed to marry him, but even without my rose-colored glasses, his actions cannot possibly be considered cowardly.

• Upvote 2

As Sweeeeeeeeeee152et Ronny D said, and we accept, he was ordered to beige Malone. So it's not cowardly. It's just like... why?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

As Sweeeeeeeeeee152et Ronny D said, and we accept, he was ordered to beige Malone. So it's not cowardly. It's just like... why?

As Deputy Secretary of Defense, I can assure you that we discussed at length many possible scenarios and strategies, but if my boss isn't willing to discuss those at this time, then I won't either.

But I will say that I do support this order. You were in GPA when I was ToMA there, so you'll probably remember that I never once ordered anyone to beige nations that we planned to continue the war past one round, or so quickly for that matter. Knowing the situation here, I would have ordered the same.

So many logs o_o;

Anywho, Malone, I'm sure you weighed your decision before you made it. I'd have used the ignore option, but I can respect that you're willing to accept accountability for whatever consequences your actions may have.

I would like to correct you on one thing, and that'd be the matter of my fiance and the misconception of him being cowardly. He knew of your missile stockpile, and still he was the first to volunteer to counter you. While he's not happy that this was caused due to spamming and immaturity, the fact remains that he is prepared to do his duty for his alliance. He's always willing to take one for the team. It was the same when we needed someone to counter Diabolos who is also missile capable. Sure, I obviously think a lot about the guy since I agreed to marry him, but even without my rose-colored glasses, his actions cannot possibly be considered cowardly.

Well.. let it be known that before SRD said it was ordered, there is literally no other reason to have beiged me. I know that there's some super sekrit war shiznit that yall have planned. But beiging me only allows me time to recover as well. Now instead of focusing my attention on two individuals, you've allowed me to focus on MF which was my intent all along. I'm not really sure why you bring up that he's your fiance, nor do I care. However, prior to SRD's admittance of it being ordered, it simply looked like your boy was trying to minimize the damage to his nation.

Now back to the matter at hand, I'm done with MF after this round. I think he's learned his lesson that people from your own alliance cheered me for doing. Not only that, people from all over Orbis cheered me for doing it. It's obvious MF is a liability for your alliance, just ask Jodo the number of requests Noir has gotten for MF. All shits and giggles aside. I'm done after this round, and yes I'm aware that VE is not likely done with me. You guys will 3v1 me, grind me down, and gloat about it, just as you did with Diabolos after Guardian handed him off. Just as you did after winning your "wars".

I'm was quite certain of the outcome of this before I declared on MF. However, I'm a man of my word, and MF taunted one too many times. So he had to suffer for it.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I'm not really sure why you bring up that he's your fiance, nor do I care. However, prior to SRD's admittance of it being ordered, it simply looked like your boy was trying to minimize the damage to his nation.

Seems like you answered your own question. If you're going to publically state that tK can't handle taking a few missiles when that's clearly not true, I'm going to take issue with it. Especially when it's a hypocritical statement to make coming from someone who set up warslot fillers, and is having friends help with spying.

Seems like you answered your own question. If you're going to publically state that tK can't handle taking a few missiles when that's clearly not true, I'm going to take issue with it. Especially when it's a hypocritical statement to make coming from someone who set up warslot fillers, and is having friends help with spying.

How do you know some of the people helping him with spying aren't just acquaintances?

aUel2fG.png

Just because we decide to conduct this one war (yes war because the game classifies it as a war) a little different than what you all think should happen does not mean we do not know what we are doing.

We have a plan, we'll execute it, and then be happy with the outcome.

Just because we decide to conduct this one war (yes war because the game classifies it as a war) a little different than what you all think should happen does not mean we do not know what we are doing.

We have a plan, we'll execute it, and then be happy with the outcome.

So you will be happy with the outcome regardless of whether or not the outcome meets your desired outcome?

Deductive planning, everyone.

aUel2fG.png

So you will be happy with the outcome regardless of whether or not the outcome meets your desired outcome?

Deductive planning, everyone.

Unless something drastic happens, then yes, I have no doubt we will be happy with the outcome.