GPA leaks! Not ver neutral.

Spyro

Neutrality is not a declaration of pacifism, to (badly) quote a certain Gregory House. It would seem to me that defense of one's self is not a violation of neutrality. 

Edit1: I can read it at least :>

Edit2: There's another picture?

Edited by The Captain Nao
  • Upvote 2

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Well, for those who still can't see them or can't be bothered, the screenshots show this:

Lottario says:

After attacking ANOTHER one of our members, we should just declare Xenodolf and his alliance permanently fair game for attack/destruction by any of our members.

Valakias says:

They say, forgive an offense, and you will have forgiven many more... lets see what the council thinks.

Harminator says:

I second this. Burn him to the !@#$ing ground

Spyro says:

GPA members wanting war? Doesn't seem very neutral, if the mistake can be corrected financially then let it. We should't give people reasons to target us for not sticking to our neutral traits.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Piece of !@#$ sites.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2qbhod2.jpg

http://oi60.tinypic.com/i3f4ms.jpg

Click the links.

There's more, over 80 pics of different issues exposing them.

But I'll wait to show those off.

Maybe you should try imgur. 

Also, I'm glad harminator makes about as little sense on your forum as he does the main one. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Maybe you should try imgur. 

Also, I'm glad harminator makes about as little sense on your forum as he does the main one. 

I'll have to try imgur next time.

I have shots of them preparing for a war between Test and Gaurdian.

And many other things.

tits or gtfo

I don't think rule 31 applies to this

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

What Nao said. Nothing in those pictures is against their neutrality. Neutrality is not getting involved in other alliance's affairs & conflicts. If someone is getting involved in their affairs and attacking them then they have all the right in the world to eliminate the threat and doing so wouldn't make them any less neutral. Doing any less would be a sign of weakness, something that it is in their best interest not to show as in order to maintain their neutrality they must be able to take care of themselves due to not having any outside ties.

Arrgh!

Edited by Shadow
tvPWtuA.gif

Yeah, what Nao and Shadow said. I think it's perfectly neutral to defend yourself from raiders, whether it be a preemptive attack based on recent knowledge or not. And since it's a responsive action, I'd say it's more than neutral for them to recognize basically a state of war since raiding more or less is irregular warfare.

The spinning circle thingy still being there seems to be due to NoScript for me personally. Allowing tinypic scripts let me see the images.

Edited by Erin
  • Upvote 1

I remember when I was joining GPA, there was a question in the application "What does it mean to be neutral?" I thought that was silly, but I've been seeing what a topic of contention it is :/

• Upvote 1

hxvRjGK.jpg

If there's a moderator on, or if Sheepy sees this.

Please lock and or remove this thread.

To request a lock of your own thread, use the "Report" feature on the first post, and explain in your report the reason the thread should be locked.

• Upvote 1