A Official BoC Apologize

Lord Frostsword

If I wanted to do it, it would serve me right now to wait.  People forget about the time factor.  

"Banish 'tomorrows!'  Nemesis lays wait -- For common speech that claim as to be so wise to the Future as to anticipate -- By light phrases men's unspun destinies." - Antiphilus of Byzantium

Only only time factor you should be concerned with now is how little you have remaining.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Just to make something clear if my alliance wanted to threaten anyone I'd be the one to issue it, not rapemanej, rey, or anyone else whose a regular member of the WWF. A 17 day old alliance could never hope to threaten anyone credible (especially TEst) but perhaps I'm underestimating the fear our members strike into the hearts of Orbis. Our slams and sleeper holds are known to be deadly and Sheepy only knows just how strong our master lock can be...

That all said, this is obviously not the case here we're not challenging TEst; these two members of ours are just having their fun winding some of you up and i'm sure this might be painfully obvious to some for the uninitiated it needs to be clarified.

*rings bell*

Match Over.

"Banish 'tomorrows!'  Nemesis lays wait -- For common speech that claim as to be so wise to the Future as to anticipate -- By light phrases men's unspun destinies." - Antiphilus of Byzantium

Only only time factor you should be concerned with now is how little you have remaining.

kevin-nash-is-scared-o.gif6987%20-%20Halloween_Havoc%20scott_hall%

I live in fear of the mighty warn.

angry-sheep.png

you still have not provided evidence, other than "I have super cereal sekret evidence"

maybe-Im-not-poop-268x300.jpg

I don't give a !@#$ about 'poaching' (for the record, I don't think sending someone who's applied to an alliance and hasn't been accepted poaching), I do give a !@#$ about alliances using being protected by a big alliace to mean then can throw their weight around forcing unallied alliances to make pointless forum threads. If you don't like something someone does that is as small as this, either resolve in private or just !@#$ attack them already.

Exactly. Especially if that person was "an applicant for a while." If you're being a lazy !@#$boy, or putting them through a series of tests before they join, then they're not really a member now are they? 

Everybody here is too SAWFT for that.

feel_the_power_of_the_angry_polar_bear__

For the record, please feel free to teach TEst the error of their ways.

epic call-out of an alliance several thousand score under TEst. you should be proud of showing that guy!

We can drop enough points to get into your range faster than a People's Elbow, boy. 

It's scripted you nerd!!! Not fake!!!!!!!!!!!

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through

A 17 day old alliance could never hope to threaten anyone credible (especially TEst) but perhaps I'm underestimating the fear our members strike into the hearts of Orbis. Our slams and sleeper holds are known to be deadly and Sheepy only knows just how strong our master lock can be...

*rings bell*

Match Over.

Yeah, we know how deadly Chris Benoit's sleeper holds can be. 

*rings bell*

Match over. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

-snip-

Total Losses

Nation Infrastructure Soldiers Tanks Aircraft Ships Money Verduras 666.11 552 0 0 0 $53,567.47 Republic of Estovakia 0.00 147 1 0 0

$0.00

Bear King Saeton revels in the numbers contained within the infra loss. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Hopefully this isn't the official policy of the GPA government.  

I'll say this again in all caps, because a large portion of you still have not gotten it yet:  SENDING RECRUITMENT MESSAGES TO NATIONS ON AAs IS CONSIDERED POACHING AND IS NOT ACCEPTED IN THESE TYPES OF GAMES, AND IT ALSO CAN BE USED AS A VALID CB.  

Again, you failed in your research abilities.  I am not in SK.  

For someone who likes to talk a lot of !@#$, you are one hell of an idiot. Firstly, there is no such set standard, and even in the games that I have been involved in, it's a lot more commonplace to not care about "poaching", most people just see it as trivial bs. I am not sure how you can make universal claims about what is an what isn't accepted in these types of games -- and assuming that you are referring to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I don't remember the last time the community viewed poaching as a valid CB lol.

As for the latter part of your post, I did not fail in my "research abilities". You signed up to the game and was on the SK applicant AA on your first day, in which time one of our recruiters messaged you. Then you proceeded to going to cry to Ragnar about it, sending him screenshots and such... and Ragnar went on to make threats.

... And it's hilarious that after all that you didn't even end up in SK. inb4 WWF "poached" you.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

As for the latter part of your post, I did not fail in my "research abilities". You signed up to the game and was on the SK applicant AA on your first day, in which time one of our recruiters messaged you. Then you proceeded to going to cry to Ragnar about it, sending him screenshots and such... and Ragnar went on to make threats.

... And it's hilarious that after all that you didn't even end up in SK. inb4 WWF "poached" you.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If you consider laughing my ass off to be "crying" then sure.  I thought it was funny.  

I also fail to see how the community I have been a member of for the last 4.5 years could "poach" me.    

• Upvote 1

I was extremely clear with my words.

PM SK applicants and we will declare war on the nation(s). It's not my fault that your alliances inability to see that sending recruitment messages to another alliances member isn't acceptable.  Again, it only proves once more UPN's imbacilit qualities as an alliance. 

. And it's hilarious that after all that you didn't even end up in SK

He's been in MK for the better part of 4 years. I actually suggested that he'd find better company in MK due to his long standing friendship with the membership/community there.

I was extremely clear with my words.

PM SK applicants and we will declare war on the nation(s). It's not my fault that your alliances inability to see that sending recruitment messages to another alliances member isn't acceptable.  Again, it only proves once more UPN's imbacilit qualities as an alliance. 

Yeah, ok. :lol:  It honestly says a lot more about you than us.  

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

What the !@#$ happened to this thread?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

What the !@#$ happened to this thread?

This thread is about sh@tposting, I question why the filter bypasses the filter on rude words such as sh@tposting.

Tell everyone your problems, I'm here to listen. 

IpHGyGc.png