1. 1. Democratic nominee

• Elizabeth Warren
    • Andrew Coumo
    • Joe Biden
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Other (please specify)
    • Barack Obama (Naos suggestion)

Vermin Supreme will give us all ponies :D

I support his national dental plan. It's time we bridge that gap.

• Upvote 3

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Actually, I am going for Martin Joseph O'Malley. He's the governor of Maryland a champion for equal rights.

O'Malley's great, and he;s obviously been planning to run considering how he acts in office, unless the democrats can pull together a solid candidate I think he could easily gain a majority democratic endorsement. Only problem is that if Hillary goes for it (which I actually don't believe she will) O'Malley would abandon any thoughts of running. 

But he'd pose as a formidable opponent to lesser known democratic nominees, his name recognition will push him a long ways. I mean, he's a very well known governor and he's got the Aristocats connection to Thomas O'Malley.

OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN PICTURE

iiBRru.th.jpg

• Upvote 2

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Have to go with Elizabeth Warren, someone who would actually hold Wall Street accountable for their crimes, at least their inevitable future ones.

Which of course is why she will never be elected.

There are no men like me, there is only me

accountable for their crimes, at least their inevitable future ones.

So you can be punished for committing a crime before you commit it? 

Also, please give me some examples of their crimes. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I expect Jaime Lannister is alluding to the idea that you generally pass a law with the expectation that there's a good chance that someone will break it. In the case of those who work on Wall Street, I'm absolutely certain their impeccable consciences would prevent that happening.

• Upvote 1

6hu5nt.jpg

I expect Jaime Lannister is alluding to the idea that you generally pass a law with the expectation that there's a good chance that someone will break it. In the case of those who work on Wall Street, I'm absolutely certain their impeccable consciences would prevent that happening.

The average person already breaks three laws a day. 

Insider trading and wire fraud. Violations of the RICO Act.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I meant that Wall Street being Wall Street committing fraud is what they do and when they can't help but steal more money she might actually jail them instead of bailing them out.  Not some kind of Minority Report pre-crime nonsense.  

One measly example is the banks outright lying to their customers about the investments they were buying about the risks involved and then betting against those very investments.  Selling oragano and calling it weed as Matt Taibbi, my favorite reporter on the financial crimes called it.  Or you could look at HSBC who outright laundered money for drug cartels, admitted it and got a slap on the wrist for it.  It isn't hard to find wrongdoing after all.

Edited by Jaime Lannister
  • Upvote 1

Insider trading and wire fraud. Violations of the RICO Act.

I meant that Wall Street being Wall Street committing fraud is what they do and when they can't help but steal more money she might actually jail them instead of bailing them out.  Not some kind of Minority Report pre-crime nonsense.  

One measly example is the banks outright lying to their customers about the investments they were buying about the risks involved and then betting against those very investments.  Selling oragano and calling it weed as Matt Taibbi, my favorite reporter on the financial crimes called it.  Or you could look at HSBC who outright laundered money for drug cartels, admitted it and got a slap on the wrist for it.  It isn't hard to find wrongdoing after all.

Stop punishing a whole for only a few.

Stop punishing a whole for only a few.

Who said anything about punishing the whole?  Its about punishing the guilty and actually providing enforcement so that the guilty are arrested and prosecuted.  Unless you are saying that actually policing Wall Street is somehow wrong?

O'Malley's great, and he;s obviously been planning to run considering how he acts in office, unless the democrats can pull together a solid candidate I think he could easily gain a majority democratic endorsement. Only problem is that if Hillary goes for it (which I actually don't believe she will) O'Malley would abandon any thoughts of running. 

But he'd pose as a formidable opponent to lesser known democratic nominees, his name recognition will push him a long ways. I mean, he's a very well known governor and he's got the Aristocats connection to Thomas O'Malley.

OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN PICTURE

iiBRru.th.jpg

He is a lot better than Hillary. I hope he runs against her.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Hillary, easily. My vote will most likely always sway in favor of the Left-wing. It comes across to me that Conservatives refuse to evolve on anything, whether it'd be social or economic policies.

Also in my opinion their not wanting to evolve means they also dont want to work on anything, meaning there is no point in a gov if no one does anything :P

• Upvote 1

Hillary, easily. My vote will most likely always sway in favor of the Left-wing. It comes across to me that Conservatives refuse to evolve on anything, whether it'd be social or economic policies.

Make up your mind. Hillary or the Left-wing?

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

How is Hillary Clinton left wing?  She might as well be a pre-Tea Party Republican.

Make up your mind. Hillary or the Left-wing?

How is Hillary Clinton left wing?  She might as well be a pre-Tea Party Republican.

Democrats are the closest thing to a left-wing we as Americans have. I know Democrats are more moderate than Left, but you have to realize in America, you vote either Democrat, or Republican. Sadly, none of the other parties will ever win.

Just so long as people stop thinking Bernie is anti-corporation. He's anti-corporations that aren't in his corner. The guy still rakes in tons of cash, and Big Unions are essentially corporations now as it is.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

• 2 weeks later...

If Hilary runs, she's going to get the democratic party spot on the ballot. People are already fund raising for her campaign and she hasn't even announced candidacy yet. There isn't any other candidate with the name recognition and federal government experience who could gain similar voter support.

This is actually funny because Bush's foreign and domestic policies are nearly identical to those of Barrack Obama's. Your post shows me you lack any real concept of what the role of the government is in society and what conservatives actually are and represent.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

I don't want to see anymore family dynasties in the white house.  I'll always vote against a clinton, kennedy or bush.  Its part of my American tradition of being anti-aristocratic.  

I picked Elizabeth Warren in the poll.  I don't think she can beat Hillary Clinton in the primary or a moderate Republican in the general(say, mittens or christie), but she could beat a stark-raving mad teabagger(perry, jindai, santorum, palin). 

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Fox Fire: 2016

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--