16 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Thank the lord we have a Syndi authority on the case. PHD's in 72hrs lmfao

I'll have you know I've earned a D.Fa on the study of 72 hour notices, 

• Haha 1

Engager in Aristocracy.
Pure Capitalistic intent.
Spierdalaj.

57 minutes ago, Fine said:

Did your treaty include a clause for a 72 hour notice? If one was not included then WAP is not obligated to give one.

No, no it didn’t. Unrelated because we gave them the option anyways, but no, it wasn’t in our treaty agreement.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have a serious counter-argument? I haven't heard any in the weeks since I posted it. If anything I understated how bad it is for new players even with the project discounts. You need to merge with your allies or your peers in the lower-tier. As it stands, you would need a 3+ year protectorate to catch-up even if you were very skilled.

Edited by EpimetheusTalks
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, EpimetheusTalks said:

Does anyone have a serious counter-argument? I haven't heard any in the weeks since I posted it. If anything I understated how bad it is for new players even with the project discounts. You need to merge with your allies or your peers in the lower-tier. As it stands, you would need a 3+ year protectorate to catch-up even if you were very skilled.

I don’t disagree with you on much of this. But it is why I feel the game doesn’t put in place the mechanisms to create any sort of balance — like capping out alliance membership numbers, or having a tiering safeguard that enables these mega alliances and nanos to exist and not compete in the same arena.

If an alliance is not Top 50-60 at this point, it’s not exactly relevant. And like Epi points out, the cut off for any relevancy is going to continue to shrink based on sheer exponential growth of the top tier alliances because that’s what the mechanics allow for.

This is all relevant to this topic of Atlas, because here’s an example of a micro that has (sorry Mac) become quickly declining in status in recent months for both internal and external factors. 

4 hours ago, Benfro said:

Separate from my usual feelings about your somewhat baseless ramblings, it is really ripe to see you post this here of all places. You (Camelot, of which you are sole decision-making head) dropped the people of Atlas without giving them a long enough opportunity to adjust to your requests. Nobody is claiming they are perfect - see further post below - but you lost all credible argument space on this. We all know you like to puppet anyone who is silly enough to ask for your help ("we will send someone over" isn't how the rest of the civilized world treats prots,), but its rich to see you basically arguing merge or die. Maybe you were drawn here because for once someone was posting a complaint about a different alliance than Camelot.

If only Camelot could emulate TKR.

b2b07c05a9b14a6b1d9e617bb55799d5.png

• Haha 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Perhaps if you stopped storming out of well intentioned chats like a hormonal brat, people might be able to give you some help and more importantly, a treaty. This is properly a you problem, and it really takes something to drag me into this place to post; congrats on that and good luck.

• Haha 6

You guys all need to emulate the old Grumpy standard of handshake naps.  If you need me, I got your back, if I need you, you got my back.  If you and I dont want to back each other up anymore, then we just call it a day go our separate ways.   Don't let silly paper get in the way of having each others backs.  One trusts most the ones they are willing to NAP with.

Also dont be a jackass, i dont know you, but from some of the feedback i am seeing in here from people i do know, they seem to think you are a jackass. I would recommend you stop doing that if you and your alliance want to be taken seriously.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You guys all need to emulate the old Grumpy standard of handshake naps.  If you need me, I got your back, if I need you, you got my back.  If you and I dont want to back each other up anymore, then we just call it a day go our separate ways.   Don't let silly paper get in the way of having each others backs.  One trusts most the ones they are willing to NAP with.

Also dont be a jackass, i dont know you, but from some of the feedback i am seeing in here from people i do know, they seem to think you are a jackass. I would recommend you stop doing that if you and your alliance want to be taken seriously.

Would you handshake with me?

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Would you handshake with me?

We used to have a handshake...

Edit, i just looked at your treaties, and holy shit is there anyone you dont shake hands with?  You are a real handshake !@#$ aren't you?  Just giving out handshakes left and right.  There was a time when handshakes were special, and had to be earned, ya know, you take a person out for dinner first get to know em a little, and after a few interactions, maybe you extend that hand.  Not all just wam bam shake my hand.  

All that being said I will handshake with you, but you better wash your hands first.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Edit, i just looked at your treaties, and holy shit is there anyone you dont shake hands with?  You are a real handshake !@#$ aren't you?  Just giving out handshakes left and right.  There was a time when handshakes were special, and had to be earned, ya know, you take a person out for dinner first get to know em a little, and after a few interactions, maybe you extend that hand.  Not all just wam bam shake my hand.  

All that being said I will handshake with you, but you better wash your hands first.

You might want to put on a rubber glove before you shake their hand now that you have seen where they have been.

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Hahahahaha

Letting my FA team have something to do.

• Upvote 1