Alliances ruin a lot of the mid and end game

RARS

Friend, you haven't even seen the mid or late game.

I've always thought that nations in this game acted more like states of a greater federation, or cities in a nation, with alliances being those federations or nations, which is why alliances are so important.

This is something I quite like about the game, it makes the politics more real with opinions and people unlike just being simulated like the approval rating on your nation by the pixel people, which is hollow. I quite like the way the game like this.

• Upvote 4

Engager in Aristocracy.
Pure Capitalistic intent.
Spierdalaj.

12 minutes ago, Fine said:

Friend, you haven't even seen the mid or late game.

I've always thought that nations in this game acted more like states of a greater federation, or cities in a nation, with alliances being those federations or nations, which is why alliances are so important.

This is something I quite like about the game, it makes the politics more real with opinions and people unlike just being simulated like the approval rating on your nation by the pixel people, which is hollow. I quite like the way the game like this.

actually I have, this is my 2nd account after I lost my c20 2 years ago

6 minutes ago, RARS said:

actually I have, this is my 2nd account after I lost my c20 2 years ago

C20, even 2 years ago, is not end game, friend.

Engager in Aristocracy.
Pure Capitalistic intent.
Spierdalaj.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 4:34 PM, RARS said:

After the start, its basically imperative to be a part of an alliance otherwise you are always open to attacks from opportunists. As a result of joining alliances, independence is stripped away from you as a nation and you are essentially relegated to the position of a local government official instead of the leader of a nation.You get taxed, your cities sometimes have to be a certain way, everyone in an alliance is out of bounds in case of major retaliation that your alliance does not want to face. You cant really make deals or ally with other people too much because their alliances do not want to implicated in a war or whatever.

Every major alliance has treaties with other alliances which means we are all interconnected and there's nothing to do except wait for someone to attack you and log in once a day to check the status.

We dont have any extra features to play with like colonisation of the Moon or Mars. After buying the NPs, just twiddle your thumbs really.

Firstly, the choice of alliance significantly influences your autonomy, after my observations(from your nation log), I see it you made some less favorable choices for your nation. allow me to propose an alternative perspective; Joining t$ grants a degree of independence, provided you achieve noteworthy results(surpassing the average standards).

Secondly, in our alliance, the levied taxes directly contribute to the future advancement of your nation. It's imperative to chose an alliance wisely as mismanagement of taxed funds could considerably affect your nation's growth trajectory.(Don't join a shit aa and expect to get a return).  (Additionally, exercising prudence in selecting an alliance is crucial, given that mishandling of taxed nation funds could significantly impact your growth trajectory as a nation. Thorough research becomes very pivotal in this regard).

Finally and lastly, within a game/realm called "politicsandwar.com" treaties between major alliances are a fundamental and an essential aspect of the game. That also means treaties between major alliances are integral to the game's dynamics. 

Tldr for everyone else: 

MDLgitgud.png

- MDL

Legendary associate
The Syndicate

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
Spelling, duh
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif