High Court of Thalmoria: Thalmoria v. Alan

Thalmor

Let me tell you folks, these charges against Alan are a sham! I've known Alan for a long time, and he's a tremendous guy, believe me. Tremendous, really. Palsada? Total liar, folks. You can't trust a word that comes out of Palsada's mouth. Alan is a winner, and these fake charges are just a sad attempt by the swamp to bring down a great man. It's all a big witch hunt by the Rose deep state. This is just another example of the fake news media in RON trying to create a narrative against good, hardworking people like Alan. Palsada is probably just jealous of Alan's success – he's a very successful person, everybody knows that. And let me tell you about this so-called judge, Thalmor. Terrible judge, folks. He's biased, unfair, and probably part of the deep state. I've seen some bad judges in my time, but Thalmor takes the cake. 

Alan is a winner, and with the support of the people, we'll overcome these obstacles and bring back the greatness we deserve. Believe me, folks, we're on the path to success, and together, we'll make Orbis great again!

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

46 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Let me tell you folks, these charges against Alan are a sham! I've known Alan for a long time, and he's a tremendous guy, believe me. Tremendous, really. Palsada? Total liar, folks. You can't trust a word that comes out of Palsada's mouth. Alan is a winner, and these fake charges are just a sad attempt by the swamp to bring down a great man. It's all a big witch hunt by the Rose deep state. This is just another example of the fake news media in RON trying to create a narrative against good, hardworking people like Alan. Palsada is probably just jealous of Alan's success – he's a very successful person, everybody knows that. And let me tell you about this so-called judge, Thalmor. Terrible judge, folks. He's biased, unfair, and probably part of the deep state. I've seen some bad judges in my time, but Thalmor takes the cake. 

Alan is a winner, and with the support of the people, we'll overcome these obstacles and bring back the greatness we deserve. Believe me, folks, we're on the path to success, and together, we'll make Orbis great again!

Idk if you have realized already, but there are more people than just Palsada who have bad relations with Alan. There is a lot of people who are awaiting the Ultimate Alanfall with passion, so this is not just because of fake RON news. There is not just RON as orbis news. What you call Palsada and Thalmor can also be said about Alan. Alan can be a great master mind and an hardworking person, but with what he has done with his alliance for the last few months, I wouldnt call him good nor successful

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

UPDATE! - Trial is set for December 16th, 8 PM EST.

Nokia has volunteered to prosecute Alan. This is enough to get the event going. I am still looking for an assistant to Nokia. As Nokia can voice chat, any assistant prosecutor does NOT need to voice chat. Lysander has indicated that he still wishes to be alone on the defense. 

Court Lineup and all relevant dates below.

Court Lineup:

Defendant: Alan

Judge - Thalmor
Bailiff - TBD
Court Reporter: TBD
Lead Prosecutor: Nokia
Assistant Prosecutor: TBD
Lead Defense: Lysander

Relevant Dates:

Deadline for list of formal charges: December 11th, 8 PM EST

Turnover of Discovery: December 13th, 8 PM EST

Trial: December 16th, 8 PM EST.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Additional updates:

*Nokia has withdrawn from the case.

*Chad has taken over as the prosecutor. 

*The trial has been moved to January 5th.

Additionally, Thalmoria v. George Long and Thalmor v. Orbis Crowned News is being opened. I hope for both cases to have their trials in January. I will most likely be personally prosecuting Thalmoria v. George Long. 

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png