You don't believe in peace!

Wendell

This is honestly peak. You've seen defenders complaining about bad CBs, you've seen attacker nations complaining about their leaders' moves, now we've got bystanders complaining as well.

• Haha 2

Take no comment seriously

4 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

This is insane. We just had a war barely a couple of months ago. At this point people need to see who really is behind the scenes creating conflicts. ODOO and WELP should have had a damn war while everyone else was at war. Not do it while everyone is enjoying 120 days of peace!! 

We're blitzing Aurora next

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

damn bruh you ain't even the one fighting chill

Once a war breaks out everyone has to stop producing and fully militarize. Then we have to stand around and wait till you stop fighting. That prolongs alliance growth and development, pausing production stops other spheres from outperforming the ones at war. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Once a war breaks out everyone has to stop producing and fully militarize. Then we have to stand around and wait till you stop fighting. That prolongs alliance growth and development, pausing production stops other spheres from outperforming the ones at war. 

The obvious solution here is to join the war or start your own so the militarization was worth it

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

Should we have attacked then? I dunno, 120 days of peace is a long time. Third of a year, how much peace you need? lol

Way I kind of see it is just because OODO didn't want to attack us at the same time as Rose; doesn't mean they wouldn't later if we ever were to take the top spot. So even if I wasn't part of the planning, if OODO really mentally did feel like they had a NAP with us and were never going to attack us if we didn't do this; then maybe we shouldn't have. Is that really the case though, would OODO really just leave us to grow or are they just irritated they didn't get the initiative?

Anyways, I think more frequent and shorter wars with white peace can be a good thing. No need for grudges and taking stuff personal. I don't like to be mean & pick on OODO; but if I let myself be guilt tripped into not wanting to war anyone since they might not like it; game would be very boring and get old fast.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

I don't think OODO is weak, even if initial blitz went good. Our side needs to remain unified until it's over, we need to win. We haven't done anything really morally wrong compare to what TKR does starting wars; so just part of the game & we'll win. (Confidence or morale is part of why we will win and they'll lose, when they're already saying they're going to. Was never the stats which made me confident our side would win, it's we won't accept defeat. Just one alliance less on our side and this could be going very different. It's not like we had a big number advantage.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire

5 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

... how much peace you need? lol ...

Typically enough to ROI on the rebuild from the last war.  Wars are more fun when everyone wants to participate too, though at least you've picked the right people to antagonize!  We will fight despite being caught on the back foot, which is more than some will do. 

Tbh this whole scenario is akin to my 6yo daughter waking me up to play at 5am on a Saturday morning.  There is no ability to reason with her or go back to a well-earned sleep, which the easiest thing to do is join in and wear her out ... maybe we'll score a daytime nap to recharge later hahaha.

• Upvote 2

Celer Et Audax

3 minutes ago, Etat said:

Typically enough to ROI on the rebuild from the last war.  Wars are more fun when everyone wants to participate too, though at least you've picked the right people to antagonize!  We will fight despite being caught on the back foot, which is more than some will do. 

Tbh this whole scenario is akin to my 6yo daughter waking me up to play at 5am on a Saturday morning.  There is no ability to reason with her or go back to a well-earned sleep, which the easiest thing to do is join in and wear her out ... maybe we'll score a daytime nap to recharge later hahaha.

Sometimes mutual respect is gained fighting, sometimes not. Personally I don't see reason for this to be a long thing, but circumstances and what people want will ultimately decide. Sure both sides can go a long time if needed.