Titans incompetence gov

Jimmy bailey

Let it be known that I have also resigned from considering becoming Titans gov and would never work for an alliance as incompetent as Titans. Thank you for bringing this important message to the world Jimmy baily of Cortana President of Independent republic of orange Nations.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

image1.png

43 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I have resigned from Titans gov I would like everyone to know the sacrifices I have made for Titans I single handedly ran IA, and FA due to high government incompetence still they have done nothing after my resignation I have a friend in Titans government who is willing to join my new alliance and who is actually competent I should also point out the incompetent government forced my hand had me to the point that I felt like I should commit a coup and I even told them that  but now it has gotten to the point they are faking DMs I have sent a report to discord to get all of my DMs they are going to be embarrassed  the leader of Titans is unfit his name is Ragnar  he has several failed alliances order of the fallen Angels and Vikings.

Should have disbanded the alliance on the way out, tbh. :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I have resigned from Titans gov I would like everyone to know the sacrifices I have made for Titans I single handedly ran IA, and FA due to high government incompetence still they have done nothing after my resignation I have a friend in Titans government who is willing to join my new alliance and who is actually competent I should also point out the incompetent government forced my hand had me to the point that I felt like I should commit a coup and I even told them that  but now it has gotten to the point they are faking DMs I have sent a report to discord to get all of my DMs they are going to be embarrassed  the leader of Titans is unfit his name is Ragnar  he has several failed alliances order of the fallen Angels and Vikings.

More like forced to resign for incomitance, excessive slurs and consistently making absurd lies (like the one where your fake mother dies) to use as an excuse for your behavior.

Oh and your "alliance" has one member, which is yourself 😛 

5 hours ago, Cheburashka said:

More like forced to resign for incomitance, excessive slurs and consistently making absurd lies (like the one where your fake mother dies) to use as an excuse for your behavior.

Oh and your "alliance" has one member, which is yourself 😛

You are disgusting

Screenshot_20230615-135433.png

• Haha 1

I'd like it to be known that I am not a member of the Titans government, don't know anyone in Titan, and would turn down any offer to join their government, not that anyone is likely to ask, but would accept $5 million if offered with no strings attached.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 9:31 AM, Jimmy said:

This is definitely a show of how letting others do what YOU should be doing is just never ending well. Jimmy has definitely done a lot for Titans, worked hard to maintain a horrible alliance running as smoothly as possible, but I still can’t forgive him for lying to me saying that he was part of a “pact”(absolute cap) with Unforgiven Legion, to try to scare me and to force to pay reparations despite not having done anything that went against my alliance’s(TKR) raiding rules. Besides this, I hold much respect to this person, who had the will to work with people who didn’t support him, and had the strength to say no. Big Respect for this guy

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SeaRedThunder said:

This is definitely a show of how letting others do what YOU should be doing is just never ending well. Jimmy has definitely done a lot for Titans, worked hard to maintain a horrible alliance running as smoothly as possible, but I still can’t forgive him for lying to me saying that he was part of a “pact”(absolute cap) with Unforgiven Legion, to try to scare me and to force to pay reparations despite not having done anything that went against my alliance’s(TKR) raiding rules. Besides this, I hold much respect to this person, who had the will to work with people who didn’t support him, and had the strength to say no. Big Respect for this guy

I respect you 💯