Diplomatic Insult Against the GPA!!!

Grillick

Ignis Immortalis moved their forums in an effort to evade creating an embassy for the GPA.

I'm not trying again. No embassy for them! Their embassy in our forums will be closing shortly in response.

Edited by Grillick

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Ignis Immortalis moved their forums in an effort to evade creating an embassy for the GPA.

I'm not trying again. No embassy for them! Their embassy in our forums will be closing shortly in response.

Is this for real? Or you're just joking around?

Congratulations on the success of your democratic principles as evidenced by an election. Personally, I think you should have those who want the job duel it out. Let the Gods decide the victor rather then relying on Men to decide.

Also, threatening to close embassies is weak. Threaten to unleash your warships upon their commerce instead. A more powerful threat, I assure you.

If we did it your way, how would we ever have leaders who don't want the job?

And threatening warships over this would be a gross overreaction. I believe in the principle of proportionality in response.

Three hours! Tick-tock.

It's time, I think.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Yup, this guy gets it. Rather than deleting the post or something we decided to buy a domain, get server space and then migrate the entire forum to a new server and domain JUST so we wouldn't open your embassy.

Ehh, your call

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

Yup, this guy gets it. Rather than deleting the post or something we decided to buy a domain, get server space and then migrate the entire forum to a new server and domain JUST so we wouldn't open your embassy.

Ehh, your call

They are after all the neutral menace.  Flight or fight response is perfectly normal.

They are after all the neutral menace.  Flight or fight response is perfectly normal.

They don't fight though.

I thought Don Juan was a trium?

Grillick, with you as the FA guy I fully expect to see reps in the billions after someone tries to roll you and fails.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They don't fight though.

Grillick, with you as the FA guy I fully expect to see reps in the billions after someone tries to roll you and fails.

It's going to take a global effort to roll them.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Ehh, your call

So you're saying this was all just a misunderstanding, but you still refuse to take the very simple and perfectly reasonable actions I requested to make things right? Yep, that seems legit.

They don't fight though.

Don Juan was the interim Triumvir of Foreign Affairs after Kurdanak stepped down. When we had elections to fill the vacancy, I won a contested election against Don Juan, despite my best efforts to lose said election.

Billion-dollar reparations seems unlikely absent a vast alliance-wide confrontation.

It's going to take a global effort to roll them.

I would advise against that. At worst, we're an annoying nuisance. You'd be wasting your time.

I registered, filled out the form, and posted a request. It really would take all of five minutes for you to transfer my account from the old forums to the new one (the old forums still exist, after all, and were not closed when I registered). Such a simple, reasonable request, and you are unable to do it. It is clear that you do not wish to have diplomatic relations with the Green Protection Agency.

You're welcome to decide that, if you wish, but trying to paint my response as unreasonable is practically defamatory.

• Upvote 1

I will say that, depending on the forum software, they may be unable to. I know some forum software requires you to import the database before setting it up and will not let you otherwise.

However, a more practical response would be, why the hell are you wasting your time sending a diplomat to the GPA? You'd do better to send in-game PM's to an inactive player than them.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I will say that, depending on the forum software, they may be unable to. I know some forum software requires you to import the database before setting it up and will not let you otherwise.

This just shows a lack of creativity. Administrators on the old forum have access to my email address, so they could create a new account for me almost as easily as I could create one for myself.

This just shows a lack of creativity. Administrators on the old forum have access to my email address, so they could create a new account for me almost as easily as I could create one for myself.

I doubt anyone would do so much work to appease a neutral. In fact, I'd think less of anyone who would even consider it.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win