Israel Palistine Conflict

SeanTheGreat19

So then where?

What do you mean? There is plenty of space. 

One example, farms. http://www.anera.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AgReport.pdf

Or they could make military bases or something conventional. 

#gazawarcrimes

#humanshield

Not enough land isn't an excuse to war crimes. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

It's not a blatant lie. It's called the Balfour Declaration. Look it up.

I know exactly what Zionism is. Its the Jewish equivalent of Nazism... Yes, it actually does focus on Palestine Israel, and it has nothing to do with safety. It has to do with the fact that their religion teaches them that they are Gods special people, and that Moses, while leading a genocidal mob through the dessert, was told by God, that a patch of random land was the God given right of the Jewish people, regardless of the fact that people already lived there.

Unfortunately, Moses wasn't allowed to enter the holy land because for a slight second, he got angry and lost faith in God his own people got tired of his psychotic dictatorship and resorting to murder and obscene stunts to hold on to power, so they killed him and made up a nicer story to tell their children.

That's the un-pampered reality of what Zionism is.

Congratulations, you're an antisemite. Zionism is the political movement for a Jewish homeland. Full !@#$ing stop. Early modern Zionist groups considered multiple territories for homelands, and you can bet your ass if Germany, or the United States, had offered a chunk of land for it, you'd have a Jewish nation there instead of Israel. Some Zionists, for sure, had a focus on the ancestral homeland, and the British were the ones who ended up handing over the land in the end, so here we are.

Any attempt to claim that Europeans wanted Jews in their nations, that Jews were not told to leave, that Zionism is Nazism, that Jews are "psychotic", it all just goes to show more and more that you are an open and unapologetic antisemite and you have no comprehension of what Judaism actually teaches.

dUkp0bT.gif

What do you mean? There is plenty of space. 

One example, farms. http://www.anera.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AgReport.pdf

Or they could make military bases or something conventional. 

#gazawarcrimes

#humanshield

Not enough land isn't an excuse to war crimes. 

Like Israel doesnt commit mass war crimes. :rolleyes:

I dont think terrorists hiding rockets in a school is a reason to blow up a few dozen children. But it's perfectly A-OK if Israel does it, because holocaust n' stuff. We're supposed to sympathize with Jews after all that and look the other way when they bomb a school full of children....

Makes sense.

Congratulations, you're an antisemite. Zionism is the political movement for a Jewish homeland. Full !@#$ stop. Early modern Zionist groups considered multiple territories for homelands, and you can bet your ass if Germany, or the United States, had offered a chunk of land for it, you'd have a Jewish nation there instead of Israel. Some Zionists, for sure, had a focus on the ancestral homeland, and the British were the ones who ended up handing over the land in the end, so here we are.

Any attempt to claim that Europeans wanted Jews in their nations, that Jews were not told to leave, that Zionism is Nazism, that Jews are "psychotic", it all just goes to show more and more that you are an open and unapologetic antisemite and you have no comprehension of what Judaism actually teaches.

Anti-Zionism =/= Anti=Semite. The anti-semite card always makes me laugh. It's a !@#$ excuse that Zionists throw out every time anyone criticizes Israel. IDGAF if you're Jewish. Did you not read when I said I'd welcome all the Jews to come live here instead? I honestly dont give a damn if the Jews want their own nation. The Tatars, Chechens, Kurds, Sikhs, Palestinians, Tibetans and countless other people want their own nation. I can definitely say that I will never support a religious state in Palestine. It's good for one thing. Killing people. So cry about it. Call me an anti-semite. Do whatever you want.

Also, Zionism is all about Israel. Maybe you should go to a Synagogue and learn something about your religion.

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonut) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel.[1][2][3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

It's not quite contrary that they were attacked after they declared ownership of part of Palestine. That's common sense. Everything that follows is Palestinian defense and liberation. What wouldn't you do if someone drove your children out if their homeland?

Absolutely, this has nothing to do with religion (except that it shapes the personalities of Arabs and Jews). It is just an issue of an occupied people fighting to get their land back.

This does have to do with religion. Religion is the source of the entire conflict.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

And a powerful tool where the Jews are concerned. Their religion maintained their identity despite everything being against that.

Religion doesn't start wars; it just motivates otherwise decent people to fight in questionable wars.

• Upvote 1

I disagree. the problem with the world today is that people all believe in different ways of living and religions, if a country in a totally different place believes different, its makes them want to believe the way that they-themselfs believe in. If people would mind their own business in that topic, this ENTIRE world would be different in a good way.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Like Israel doesnt commit mass war crimes. :rolleyes:

I dont think terrorists hiding rockets in a school is a reason to blow up a few dozen children.

Ok, so now the USA needs a new strategy. Locate schools in ALL of the military bases! Or maybe the other way around... That way, nobody can bomb our military without committing a war crime. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Ok, so now the USA needs a new strategy. Locate schools in ALL of the military bases! Or maybe the other way around... That way, nobody can bomb our military without committing a war crime.

Because two wrongs make a right. :v

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I say nuke the entire world and maybe the moon for good measure, but if I had to pick a side...

I hope Palestine kicks those racists. Now now I know calling the israelites racist, but they did do some questionable things. Im also not saying that the other side didnt do questionable things but.. the israelites didnt really have to do those things because you know... its not like they need an advantage to win the war... *cough* US aid *cough*

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

This does have to do with religion. Religion is the source of the entire conflict.

Quasi-example:

I'm a Muslim so I, of course, support palestine.

Not to pick on Eritrea, I just don't recall if there was a similar comment from the other side. Fox Fire might remember one.

hxvRjGK.jpg

The Israelis are kinda crazy. Warmongers. The US only supports them because of us being involved in their creation and them being useful as an ally in the region but.... Every conflict they have been involved in they were the aggressors.... They say preempted strike but they weren't in danger of attack. 

Fire is nice eh?

Jerusalem and Israel is holy land for the Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Creating a Jewish state there didn't exactly help the problem between the three religions. Palestine and Israel should both allowed to exist but make Jerusalem an internationally owned territory to reduce the fighting. The Jews and Muslims fight because they both want to own the place. If neither own it and it's in international control they wouldn't fight over it it. 

israelites 

Israelis are not Israelites. 

By the way, the people who claim antisemitism tend to be antisemitic. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who hates any group of Semitic peoples for any reason is an Antisemitic and anyone who has commented in this thread pretty much fits the bill. especially OP. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

By the way, the people who claim antisemitism tend to be antisemitic. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who hates any group of Semitic peoples for any reason is an Antisemitic and anyone who has commented in this thread pretty much fits the bill. especially OP. 

My stance is not hateful to any group :)

My stance is not hateful to any group :)

Hatred is good and natural though, you should try it. Try hating me and see how it feels.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This based on Arabs being technically Semites? I have to invoke common usage.

Edited by elsuper

hxvRjGK.jpg

This based on Arabs being technically Semites? I have to invoke common usage.

What Israel is doing would, by common usage, be considered war crimes. So yea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Jerusalem and Israel is holy land for the Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Creating a Jewish state there didn't exactly help the problem between the three religions. Palestine and Israel should both allowed to exist but make Jerusalem an internationally owned territory to reduce the fighting. The Jews and Muslims fight because they both want to own the place. If neither own it and it's in international control they wouldn't fight over it it. 

Yes they will just keep murdering each other because they both want it all. However the thing about Israel is that if Israel has the power to just trample over Hamas but they don't.

Ist Anschluss Time

But you are saying that you would support that. That is what Palestine is doing and you support them (or like them more than Israel). 

I dont support either sides killing. What I find interesting is that the Jews have been hated and driven out of everywhere they go throughout their entire existence or have been wanderers. IDK why that is. I've tried to make sense of it forever. I can't explain it, other than maybe there is seriously a "corruption issue" in Jewish culture, or Jewish culture isnt really popular outside of Jewish culture.

IDK, the whole Abrahamic shebang makes me feel a bit alienated and I find it pretty contradicting and brutal for no apparent rhyme or reason. I know I have my own take on the story of Exodus and I believe that karma is a &#33;@#&#036;. But I dont really favor any particular Abrahamic religion over another, unless you consider Sufism.

I've actually thought a lot about this and I think its a great idea.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--