Israel Palistine Conflict

SeanTheGreat19

I'd be pretty pissed too if a bunch of foreigners exiled millions of my people into a small box, blockaded my port, bombed my house, destroyed the tunnels we had no choice but to resort to just to have an economy and dictated anything and everything that goes in or out.

You really cant blame them.

Y'know the blockade and stuff are now/also being maintained by Egypt right? This isn't a Big Bad Israel (though the Israeli government are major !@#$ and some of them need to go up for war crimes trials) thing. Hamas is viewed as that unstable that even Egypt wants them contained and kept far away for its own safety.

As the saying goes: Before there was Israel, people told the Jews to go back to Palestine. Now that there's Israel people tell the Jews to get out of Palestine.

• Upvote 1
dUkp0bT.gif

Y'know the blockade and stuff are now/also being maintained by Egypt right? This isn't a Big Bad Israel (though the Israeli government are major !@#$ and some of them need to go up for war crimes trials) thing. Hamas is viewed as that unstable that even Egypt wants them contained and kept far away for its own safety.

As the saying goes: Before there was Israel, people told the Jews to go back to Palestine. Now that there's Israel people tell the Jews to get out of Palestine.

The only people who told the Jews to go back were foreigners (Britain) who told them they would make a homeland for Jews in Palestine if they rallied Jewish support in Europe to the allied cause in WWI.

Its tough being God's chosen people.

Germans were probably thinking something similar while the Red Army was raping their women across Germany.

Well, !@#$. Who knew that Zionists were terrible people? Sounds like respecting the existing Palestinian states are the only solution.

If we don't want a two state solution, why don't we give every Israeli and every Palestinian a knife and tell them to go stab each other. What, that's not humane? !@#$, maybe they should learn to coexist or something.

Only I dont see coexistence working as long as Zionism is around.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I support Israel as well, come all ye haters! Hamas fires nonstop rockets into Israel daily, anytime Israel retaliates they world is like NO, you can't do that!!! It's not Israel's fault that Hamas intentionally hides their stuff among civilians then parades around the bodies of civilians for western news cameras, if you are going to play the blame game then point the finger where it belongs. 

I support Israel as well, come all ye haters! Hamas fires nonstop rockets into Israel daily, anytime Israel retaliates they world is like NO, you can't do that!!! It's not Israel's fault that Hamas intentionally hides their stuff among civilians then parades around the bodies of civilians for western news cameras, if you are going to play the blame game then point the finger where it belongs. 

They don't hide their rockets among civilians. Thats a bullshit excuse. The fact is, millions of Muslims were exiled into a tiny little box. It's not like they have any non-civilian areas to put their shit. Now I could counter that with; yes, they launch rockets into Israel all the time, but virtually none of them ever hit the ground. If you want to play the blame game, blame Israel for throwing millions of Muslims into a box, ignoring them, and then blowing them up when they resort to using rockets to be heard.

Personally, I place the blame for this whole mess on the victors of WWI for exploiting the Jewish people to begin with.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

This is what I've been waiting for, hamas is perposfully doing these things because they don't want israel to attack it. Well to me that is sick. Also fox fire, I know that an innocent girl getting shot is bad. But think of what hamas wants to do. On top of that did you here that this week hamas did a terrorist attack by using suicide bombees to kill praying jews. That's sick.

Ist Anschluss Time

This is what I've been waiting for, hamas is perposfully doing these things because they don't want israel to attack it. Well to me that is sick. Also fox fire, I know that an innocent girl getting shot is bad. But think of what hamas wants to do. On top of that did you here that this week hamas did a terrorist attack by using suicide bombees to kill praying jews. That's sick.

Hamas was fairly elected into power. That wouldn't have ever happened if Israel didn't shove them in a box and bomb them. Hamas is terrible, but they are also the only ones standing up for Palestinian rights. Who can blame the people of Gaza for supporting them? What else are they supposed to do? Rockets and war is the only thing that ever get Israels attention.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

They don't hide their rockets among civilians. Thats a !@#$ excuse. The fact is, millions of Muslims were exiled into a tiny little box. It's not like they have any non-civilian areas to put their !@#$. Now I could counter that with; yes, they launch rockets into Israel all the time, but virtually none of them ever hit the ground. If you want to play the blame game, blame Israel for throwing millions of Muslims into a box, ignoring them, and then blowing them up when they resort to using rockets to be heard.

Personally, I place the blame for this whole mess on the victors of WWI for exploiting the Jewish people to begin with.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/22/hamas-hiding-rockets-in-schools-children-playgrounds-israel-and-un-agency-say/

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

OK. For one, Fox news is a joke. 2, theres not many places to hide rockets in cooped up little box.

adding to complaints that Hamas is hiding and launching weapons in the vicinity of civilian structures.

lol. I wonder if they can think of a better place to hide them?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

The only people who told the Jews to go back were foreigners (Britain) who told them they would make a homeland for Jews in Palestine if they rallied Jewish support in Europe to the allied cause in WWI.

This is a blatant lie. While the British might have tried to dangle bait in front of the Jewish communities, to claim that European nations, and their citizens, never expressed a desire for Jews to leave their territories is bald faced historical revisionism. The Jews have almost never been welcomed in Europe, and it has been a common sentiment for anti-semites that Jews should "go home" to Palestine/Israel.

Only I dont see coexistence working as long as Zionism is around.

Do you even understand what Zionism is? Zionism is the political belief that the Jews deserve a homeland. Not necessarily Israel, but a homeland. A nation wherein they are safe from the predations and bigotry of goyim, where they are not at the mercy of their host nation for survival. You think that this desire for safety means that coexistence between Jews and others is impossible? Must we be under the boot before y'all will feel safe from us?

• Upvote 2
dUkp0bT.gif

This is a blatant lie. While the British might have tried to dangle bait in front of the Jewish communities, to claim that European nations, and their citizens, never expressed a desire for Jews to leave their territories is bald faced historical revisionism. The Jews have almost never been welcomed in Europe, and it has been a common sentiment for anti-semites that Jews should "go home" to Palestine/Israel.

Do you even understand what Zionism is? Zionism is the political belief that the Jews deserve a homeland. Not necessarily Israel, but a homeland. A nation wherein they are safe from the predations and bigotry of goyim, where they are not at the mercy of their host nation for survival. You think that this desire for safety means that coexistence between Jews and others is impossible? Must we be under the boot before y'all will feel safe from us?

It's not a blatant lie. It's called the Balfour Declaration. Look it up.

I know exactly what Zionism is. Its the Jewish equivalent of Nazism... Yes, it actually does focus on Palestine Israel, and it has nothing to do with safety. It has to do with the fact that their religion teaches them that they are Gods special people, and that Moses, while leading a genocidal mob through the dessert, was told by God, that a patch of random land was the God given right of the Jewish people, regardless of the fact that people already lived there.

Unfortunately, Moses wasn't allowed to enter the holy land because for a slight second, he got angry and lost faith in God his own people got tired of his psychotic dictatorship and resorting to murder and obscene stunts to hold on to power, so they killed him and made up a nicer story to tell their children.

That's the un-pampered reality of what Zionism is.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

OK. For one, Fox news is a joke. 2, theres not many places to hide rockets in cooped up little box.

lol. I wonder if they can think of a better place to hide them?

There is proof of them hiding rockets in schools and hospitals and such...watch Fox, CNN, BBC, PBS or whatever else floats your boat. I personally favor BBC. However on your point about them not usually touching the ground...you do realize a Hamas rocket on average costs about $900-1,200 while an iron dome Israeli rocket costs 50k on top of the base battery cost. That's why you can't say "they hardly hit the ground"...Israel would literally go bankrupt defending itself. And you are right, they do have the grassy areas with no housing in Gaza, however their preferred location for the rocket launch sites is Gaza City because they know Israel will hit them with airstrikes or artillery which is what they want. Then they get to as I said...parade the civilian bodies for the western media.

There is proof of them hiding rockets in schools and hospitals and such...watch Fox, CNN, BBC, PBS or whatever else floats your boat. I personally favor BBC. However on your point about them not usually touching the ground...you do realize a Hamas rocket on average costs about $900-1,200 while an iron dome Israeli rocket costs 50k on top of the base battery cost. That's why you can't say "they hardly hit the ground"...Israel would literally go bankrupt defending itself. And you are right, they do have the grassy areas with no housing in Gaza, however their preferred location for the rocket launch sites is Gaza City because they know Israel will hit them with airstrikes or artillery which is what they want. Then they get to as I said...parade the civilian bodies for the western media.

They prefer Gaza city because you cant hide rockets in an open field....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

You think that this desire for safety means that coexistence between Jews and others is impossible? Must we be under the boot before y'all will feel safe from us?

On that note, I'd like to point out that there are countless peoples without nations. Why do Jews deserve one if so many others don't? Also, I'd be more than happy to let you all come live in my state. People have no quarrels with Jews here and theres plenty of land. Coexistence is not impossible at all. It's only impossible when you think you are superior to your neighbor, specifically when you think God tells you that you are.

I no have no problem with Jews or any other group. I just think Abrahamic religion in general is completely ridiculous, especially when it's used as an excuse to put one on a pedestal and justify oppression or war. 

But you said...

So if they aren't in their grassy fields in such a small country where are they? ;)

In a box. Like every thing else.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Jews returned to Palestine hundreds of years ago. Matter of fact, Theres been some there all long. There was always some violence, but never to this degree until the Jews secured the mandate and annexed more land and the resolution. They could have lived in Palestine fine, without all this drama, but that's not what they wanted. They invaded and have used a familiar phrase to expand, "room to grow or to secure borders".

Invaders and conquerors have no right to complain about the violence done to them. It's insulting.

• Upvote 1

1: "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Gir'gashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Per'izzites, the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, seven nations greater and mightier than yourselves, 
2: and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them. 
3: You shall not make marriages with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons. 
4: For they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 
5: But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars, and dash in pieces their pillars, and hew down their Ashe'rim, and burn their graven images with fire. 
6: "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth. 
16: And you shall destroy all the peoples that the LORD your God will give over to you, your eye shall not pity them; neither shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.

Deuteronomy, chapter 20

16: But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, 
17: but you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Per'izzites, the Hivites and the Jeb'usites, as the LORD your God has commanded; 
18: that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices which they have done in the service of their gods, and so to sin against the LORD your God.

In the light of that, Jews should be trying to kill all Palestinians.  God commands it.

DEUS VULT!

Duke of House Greyjoy

1: "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Gir'gashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Per'izzites, the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, seven nations greater and mightier than yourselves, 

2: and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them. 

3: You shall not make marriages with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons. 

4: For they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 

5: But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars, and dash in pieces their pillars, and hew down their Ashe'rim, and burn their graven images with fire. 

6: "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth. 

16: And you shall destroy all the peoples that the LORD your God will give over to you, your eye shall not pity them; neither shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.

Deuteronomy, chapter 20

16: But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, 

17: but you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Per'izzites, the Hivites and the Jeb'usites, as the LORD your God has commanded; 

18: that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices which they have done in the service of their gods, and so to sin against the LORD your God.

In the light of that, Jews should be trying to kill all Palestinians.  God commands it.

DEUS VULT!

God commands the death of countless people for the most ridiculous shit in Abrahamic religion.

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death.  Such evil must be purged from Israel.  (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

You should not let a sorceress live.  (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.  (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.  (Deuteronomy  22:20-21 NAB)

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.  (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.  When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.  (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

My angel will go before you and bring you to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites; and I will wipe them out.  (Exodus 23:23 NAB)

The men of Israel withdrew through the territory of the Benjaminites, putting to the sword the inhabitants of the city, the livestock, and all they chanced upon.  Moreover they destroyed by fire all the cities they came upon.  (Judges 20:48 NAB)

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came.  He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors."  The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day.  Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing."  (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

The whole Bible/Torah/Quran is flooded with this type of crap.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Its tough to take a 3000 year old religion and have it apply to modern times.  It takes great faith and conscious blindness to do so.

OTOH, killing every single muslim or mexican is something I've heard my Republican friends say was a good idea, so maybe its still relevant to them.  And maybe that's why they support Israel so much.

I was once recommended a job for AIPAC to go to evangelical churches and convince them the bible says they have to support Israel.  Many do believe that stuff.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

Jews returned to Palestine hundreds of years ago. Matter of fact, Theres been some there all long. There was always some violence, but never to this degree until the Jews secured the mandate and annexed more land and the resolution. They could have lived in Palestine fine, without all this drama, but that's not what they wanted. They invaded and have used a familiar phrase to expand, "room to grow or to secure borders".

Invaders and conquerors have no right to complain about the violence done to them. It's insulting.

They have been there...but the current conflicts' causes are a lot more recent than that. Jewish people began migrating to Palestine in larger numbers during the late 1800s, then again around the onset of the First World War. After WW1 while under British rule the Palestinians revolted against British rule and the Jewish immigration to the area. Jewish militias were then formed to protect the Jewish communities. This was also the case a few years later as a result of the rise of Germany which caused larger amounts of Jews to relocate to Palestine leading to yet another Palestinian revolt. 

So no, they could NOT have lived there without "drama". Quite contrary, the day after they were declared a country the armies of four Arab countries...Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq invaded. West Bank and The Gaza Strip were annexed by Jordan and Egypt under the treaty. Then in 1964 neighboring nations were diverting the rivers leading into Israel, this along with a partial blockade and movement of troops along their borders led to Israel attacking them in 1967. Israel succeeded in capturing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights taking the Golan Heights and taking back the West Bank. Then in 1973 Egypt and Syria attacked on Yom Kippur, even after "winning" Israel gave back the Sinai Peninsula and do not have complete control over Gaza. This alone goes against your view that they are just on a land grab. The 1978 conflict was when Israel invaded southern Lebanon to destroy PLO (terrorist) bases in response to attacks that killed many Israelis. Then BOOM we get to the modern day stuff in the West Bank and Gaza. So it seems to me all the people who accuse Israel of being aggressive are mistaken because they only attack in response to direct threats. Do you think the US would let a country launch missiles at us without any repercussions? Or state sponsored terrorism?

All this said I think both sides need to make concessions, but because I actually pay attention to world history I just can't feel that Israel is the only person to blame. And the most annoying thing to me is when people blame it all on religion, come on people...it's really about territorial integrity. The only people who really give a crap about religion are the radicals on both sides. If it was about religious tolerance this whole issue would've been solved long ago.

Edited by Emmad

They have been there...but the current conflicts' causes are a lot more recent than that. Jewish people began migrating to Palestine in larger numbers during the late 1800s, then again around the onset of the First World War. After WW1 while under British rule the Palestinians revolted against British rule and the Jewish immigration to the area. Jewish militias were then formed to protect the Jewish communities. This was also the case a few years later as a result of the rise of Germany which caused larger amounts of Jews to relocate to Palestine leading to yet another Palestinian revolt. 

So no, they could NOT have lived there without "drama". Quite contrary, the day after they were declared a country the armies of four Arab countries...Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq invaded. West Bank and The Gaza Strip were annexed by Jordan and Egypt under the treaty. Then in 1964 neighboring nations were diverting the rivers leading into Israel, this along with a partial blockade and movement of troops along their borders led to Israel attacking them in 1967. Israel succeeded in capturing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights taking the Golan Heights and taking back the West Bank. Then in 1973 Egypt and Syria attacked on Yom Kippur, even after "winning" Israel gave back the Sinai Peninsula and do not have complete control over Gaza. This alone goes against your view that they are just on a land grab. The 1978 conflict was when Israel invaded southern Lebanon to destroy PLO (terrorist) bases in response to attacks that killed many Israelis. Then BOOM we get to the modern day stuff in the West Bank and Gaza. So it seems to me all the people who accuse Israel of being aggressive are mistaken because they only attack in response to direct threats. Do you think the US would let a country launch missiles at us without any repercussions? Or state sponsored terrorism?

All this said I think both sides need to make concessions, but because I actually pay attention to world history I just can't feel that Israel is the only person to blame. And the most annoying thing to me is when people blame it all on religion, come on people...it's really about territorial integrity. The only people who really give a crap about religion are the radicals on both sides. If it was about religious tolerance this whole issue would've been solved long ago.

I do consider Israel the aggressive side because the agreement that made their state was an act of exploitation, and not only will they not honor the actual agreement out of their own nationalist ideology, they wont even agree to the original borders that separate the two "nations."

They are in fact land grabbers. Since their DoE, they have consistently annexed Palestinian land. They drove millions of Muslims into Gaza. Sure, they gave back Sinai, but even as we speak, they continue to annex more of the west bank and basically do whatever they want with Palestine. They try to give off the appearance that they are in favor of an independent Palestine, but there is no independent Palestine. They have absolute control over it.

palestinian_land_loss_map.jpg

That being said, I'm sure the roles would be reversed if Palestine have F-18s and a stockpile of American weapons like Israel does, but I wouldn't call the Muslims the aggressive ones here, or the ones who instigated the conflict. It's like the Native American conflict. A bunch of Europeans migrate to America, and at first, theres no problems. They all get along. But then more come, and more.... And more. All the while, taking over land and hunting grounds, not caring for the age old traditions and culture of the people who have been living there forever. The Europeans didn't care, because they viewed themselves as superior, and the natives as savages.

But theres a slight difference with Israel, and that is the fact that Israelites/Israelis have been massacring people in the "holy land" from the day they first set foot there. Because according to Moses, that was Gods will. To kill all who opposed him and his own delusional thinking.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

So no, they could NOT have lived there without "drama". Quite contrary, the day after they were declared a country the armies of four Arab countries...Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq invaded. West Bank and The Gaza Strip were annexed by Jordan and Egypt under the treaty. Then in 1964 neighboring nations were diverting the rivers leading into Israel, this along with a partial blockade and movement of troops along their borders led to Israel attacking them in 1967. Israel succeeded in capturing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights taking the Golan Heights and taking back the West Bank. Then in 1973 Egypt and Syria attacked on Yom Kippur, even after "winning" Israel gave back the Sinai Peninsula and do not have complete control over Gaza. This alone goes against your view that they are just on a land grab. The 1978 conflict was when Israel invaded southern Lebanon to destroy PLO (terrorist) bases in response to attacks that killed many Israelis. Then BOOM we get to the modern day stuff in the West Bank and Gaza. So it seems to me all the people who accuse Israel of being aggressive are mistaken because they only attack in response to direct threats. Do you think the US would let a country launch missiles at us without any repercussions? Or state sponsored terrorism?

All this said I think both sides need to make concessions, but because I actually pay attention to world history I just can't feel that Israel is the only person to blame. And the most annoying thing to me is when people blame it all on religion, come on people...it's really about territorial integrity. The only people who really give a crap about religion are the radicals on both sides. If it was about religious tolerance this whole issue would've been solved long ago.

It's not quite contrary that they were attacked after they declared ownership of part of Palestine. That's common sense. Everything that follows is Palestinian defense and liberation. What wouldn't you do if someone drove your children out if their homeland?

Absolutely, this has nothing to do with religion (except that it shapes the personalities of Arabs and Jews). It is just an issue of an occupied people fighting to get their land back.