Uncapped Colour Bonuses

Gaius Julius Caesar

I disagree with this idea. The one's who benefit the most off this change are high tiers/whales (and those who police the bloc as well). This will only increase the disparity of revenue that color blocs generate for nations, and it will also increase the revenue between smaller nations and bigger nations because I guarantee that most smaller nations are on trash blocs that don't produce much because they aren't policed or not back by whales. Here is a little formula that shows how much a single nation makes off the bloc alone, you can also try them out yourself if you want to do some math or verify if my points are true.

Color bloc revenue per year formula: (color bloc turn bonus * 12) * 365
Color bloc turn bonus formula: (avg DNR / nations on color bloc)

Nations on green with no cap on the bloc bonus will make $513,787,140 a year off the bloc alone.
Nations on 100k color blocs make $438,000,000 a year off the bloc alone.
Nations on 75k color blocs make $328,500,000 a year off the bloc alone.
Nations on purple ($18,072 per turn) only make $79,155,360 a year off the bloc alone.

Edited by darkblade
quick format edit
  • Upvote 3

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

4 hours ago, darkblade said:

I disagree with this idea. The one's who benefit the most off this change are high tiers/whales (and those who police the bloc as well). This will only increase the disparity of revenue that color blocs generate for nations, and it will also increase the revenue between smaller nations and bigger nations because I guarantee that most smaller nations are on trash blocs that don't produce much because they aren't policed or not back by whales. Here is a little formula that shows how much a single nation makes off the bloc alone, you can also try them out yourself if you want to do some math or verify if my points are true.

Color bloc revenue per year formula: (color bloc turn bonus * 12) * 365
Color bloc turn bonus formula: (avg DNR / nations on color bloc)

Nations on green with no cap on the bloc bonus will make $513,787,140 a year off the bloc alone.
Nations on 100k color blocs make $438,000,000 a year off the bloc alone.
Nations on 75k color blocs make $328,500,000 a year off the bloc alone.
Nations on purple ($18,072 per turn) only make $79,155,360 a year off the bloc alone.

I agree, but I am a little biased since I'm on black and have been for a while. I do think that this would benefit certain alliances a lot more than it would others; nations on green are already receiving a huge bonus and it really doesn't need an increase.

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

I love this idea, color bloc used to be a bigger factor not so long ago. Just a year ago (5th of july 2021) this is what color blocs looked like:
colors.thumb.JPG.173f8f28aa10b2f3d2cec764d5579983.JPG

A pretty big difference compared to them now:
colorbloc.JPG.20224b3a69966abcddb4b650afc8191e.JPG

Maybe if we wanted to make it less harsh for smaller alliances/players we could make the color bloc income easier to acquire than it is now up to a certain level (50k?), and after that point it's the same mechanic as it is now. I strongly support the uncapped color bloc, or at least increase the cap to something like 150k, because imo we should reward alliances' efforts to increase the income and police the bloc

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

How about we just site-step the issue altogether and give every nation in grumpy and t$ one bajillion dollars?

• Upvote 3

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!