In Defense of Brethren Court: Setting the Record Straight

hidude45454

7 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

I've had quite a few pleasant conversations with SoL's new Head of FA already and I must say that I do think they are entering an era of learning and improvement. Everyone likes to talk down about them, but I think they're doing a good job of learning from experience and at least attempting to demonstrate what they're learning for Orbis.

6 hours ago, ToxicPepper said:

image.thumb.png.b27f93e138273780e37ae8a79e14d816.png

This is the current standing of alliances on both sides so your tiering chart is a bit misleading about the advantage that SOL Coalition actually has in this war. Furthermore, if you filter out the largely inactive CC at 7+ days inactive members then the advantage breaks wide open for SOL coalition so I would argue that this is a dogpile. Either way it's obvious SOL/FSO are making moves to better their members and lets see how they perform after AC / Fear exit the war and if they'll be able to successfully hold down Cams 20+ tier

6 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Hidude is 100% on point

❤️ Guys thank you for all the support!

• Upvote 3

Interestingly enough, the attacks that was going to take place appears to have been planned at best with a week or two worth of notice. While I do agree on some points but SOL and FSO hasn't done anything dynamic all they did was hire AC/Arrgh etc and ride the war tides. No one launches a war after rebuilding infrastructure. The timing of the attack was hindered due to Camelot Premptive Blitz which made them freak out and forgetting their own CB sometimes and it also makes them do some things either by hook or crook. The coordination between FSO/SOL forces were weak and also very limited. I also believe that while they may have taken control of their primary objective of defeating us militarily they never seized a stable platform in which they could create an effective outpost. However if hiring mercs is all it takes to do something dynamic everyone should do that.

Edited by Flavee

57 minutes ago, Flavee said:

Interestingly enough, the attacks that was going to take place appears to have been planned at best with a week or two worth of notice. While I do agree on some points but SOL and FSO hasn't done anything dynamic all they did was hire AC/Arrgh etc and ride the war tides. No one launches a war after rebuilding infrastructure. The timing of the attack was hindered due to Camelot Premptive Blitz which made them freak out and forgetting their own CB sometimes and it also makes them do some things either by hook or crook. The coordination between FSO/SOL forces were weak and also very limited. I also believe that while they may have taken control of their primary objective of defeating us militarily they never seized a stable platform in which they could create an effective outpost. However if hiring mercs is all it takes to do something dynamic everyone should do that.

1. We didn't hire anybody

2. The blitz was planned far more than a week in advance

3. Scoreboard

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SecFED Thompson said:

1. We didn't hire anybody

2. The blitz was planned far more than a week in advance

3. Scoreboard

1) So are you actually saying that AC had few billions lying there in cold and they decided to help you out of goodwill.

2) ok

3) scoreboard for what?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Flavee said:

1) So are you actually saying that AC had few billions lying there in cold and they decided to help you out of goodwill.

2) ok

3) scoreboard for what?

1. Well, no, they just decided they'd raid all their money off of you

2. 👍

16 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

TBC are losing the war. I find it kind of funny somehow both this narrative and the narrative they were dogpiling both managed to exist in the same space. All one needs to do to prove this wrong is simply by looking at the war stats and the alliance militarization changes:

image.png.df291e88062798a825d1067d5189df94.png

Camelot militarization:

image.png.ada94e8ba6e2e55cdce9c978dacc0a34.png

:3

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SecFED Thompson said:

1. Well, no, they just decided they'd raid all their money off of you

2. 👍

:3

1) I'm not sure if they've really made a profit out of us. 55m isn't really a good amount.

3) All credits will be given to AC and Arrgh in the end since they were the main driving force and did most of the work. They were the key factor.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Flavee said:

1) I'm not sure if they've really made a profit out of us. 55m isn't really a good amount.

Still a net positive. They get to fight and they made money.

SoL and FSO took the initiative to kick this off. So they still get credit.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Still a net positive. They get to fight and they made money.

SoL and FSO took the initiative to kick this off. So they still get credit.

Credit for what exactly? 

Except starting the war

Edited by Flavee

4 hours ago, Flavee said:

3) All credits will be given to AC and Arrgh in the end since they were the main driving force and did most of the work. They were the key factor.

Actually, according to the damage dealt stats, AC and Arrgh did a combined grand total of 47.3% of the damage while FSO, SoL, UU, and Rome (UU and Rome being subsidiary allies of FSO and SoL, respectively) did 47.45%, with the other 5.25% being done by periphery alliances like TF, HoF, and Sunray. 

In other words, while AC and Arrgh were certainly important and did a lot of work, the contributions of TBC Proper are very much comparable to those of the raiding AAs. Now, obviously there's more than just one variable to consider there in terms of tiering, but if we're talking about "FSO and SoL get none of the credit because they did none of the work" or some garbage like that, that's just not supported by the data. 

Edited by SecFED Thompson
  • Upvote 3