Hello All

glad30

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to start this game, as I've had several years of experience with both NS and (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). I'm unfortunately a noob now, and am looking for a new alliance to join/ a friendly small community of friends to help me with the game. Please let me know and introduce yourselves!

• Upvote 2

Tyrannis delenda est

We protect our own....destroying Tyranny!

glad30

Past (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) player

Welcome! "Glad" you're here. :)

I see what you did there!

Hi you should join the united worlds

How big is the United Worlds?

Tyrannis delenda est

glad30

Past (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) player

• Administrators

Welcome to the game, glad30! If you're looking at different alliances, they all (or most) have threads full of information on themselves and why they think they're the best here: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/45-alliance-recruitment/

I hope wherever you choose, it's a good fit :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Welcome!  If you have any questions feel free to ask.  PW > (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  Many more options.  Get your feet wet in the markets.  Or you can be like me and live in a submarine.

Thank you everyone! It's great to have such a nice and small community here to welcome people. 

Tyrannis delenda est

glad30

Welcome!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Welcome Glad, Please feel free to join us on IRC We always like having new people to chat with.

I think you will like II if you give us a chance we will show you the way. I think you will like the friendship and like you said. we are not so huge that you will not be noticed or unappreciated. We also have plenty of open jobs. If you know what your doing on (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) then you will fit right in.

We hope to hear from you.