[Merge] The Ronin Empire joins the Light

Starfuze

8 hours ago, Hinata said:

To anyone that reads this, This was not an agreed upon event, Shota is a traitor and even worse then chute. Chute was an incompetent but shota is that and a traitor. I still intend to try my best to salvage what i can as i promised to keep the alliance going as much as i can. An i hope the worst upon shota as he deserves whatever bad happens to him and his conspirator friends in this game. 

All I can say is lmfao.

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

8 hours ago, Hinata said:

So your going to act along the lines of CC now. I wonder if chute would be proud or disappointed in you. 

Havvy is no longer in CC, but Rodgers is correct. When you put your toxic behaviour on full display like this, people will avoid you.

Look up to the sky above~

13 hours ago, Aiya said:

Havvy is no longer in CC, but Rodgers is correct. When you put your toxic behaviour on full display like this, people will avoid you.

If you think being mad because your most trusted friend in the game stabbed you and everyone else in government in the back is toxic then i'm curious what your relationships are like. 

20 hours ago, Korutsu said:

@Hinata, firstly please keep CC out of this, we would like, unless provoked,  as little involvement in your affairs as possible. Although it was bad of Shota to make such a move without consent, the need to slander him and further crush what little self confidence he had is out of line. Unfortunately yes your hard work came to waste, however making even more enemies via outwards anger won't further your ends. Either way I shall continue to spectate and hope the best will befall your future endeavours. 

I'm not making more enemies. They were already my enemies when they supported the coup. Clearly he was self confident enough to go behind my back, The back of the other gov leader, The back of lower gov. Talk trash about me and coup the alliance as well. I'm sorry but there is no negotiation or compromise. Shota is a traitor and in no way a victim here. I will refrain from involving cc though, I apologize. 

• Thanks 2

On 5/15/2021 at 5:04 PM, Hinata said:

So your going to act along the lines of CC now. I wonder if chute would be proud or disappointed in you. 

Who u?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095