Well played, Cornshuckers. Maybe we should have a spelling contest.

John Henry Holliday

You clearly have been missing from some of the other threads. I've been vocal about the whole flipping enchilada, against both "sides". The entire ordeal has been a forced war. The problem is, while everyone was playing "what happens when the dominoes fall" someone decided to get a loudmouth like Hereno involved. Hereno wants to try to be the center of the drama because it's the only way he feels relevant. So old logs were leaked, TC thought they knew how the dominoes would fall because they played the exact same game that TAC was playing.

TAC stated they wanted 1v1, Casey said they'd let it be 1v1 for now. Of course since EoS didn't handle their business properly and TAC was getting the upper hand, you guys roll in in support. All good and well. But then your entire side swaggers in with the bravado of a ... well I had a nice phrase but to avoid getting warned, you were all sorts of swagger that shouldn't have been.

Now, I'll stop telling you how to run your alliance when your alliance stops telling people how to run their own. Until then, muzzle your dog.

• Upvote 5

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

What I see underlord doing is calling out tEST & TSG for not declaring in support of their ally.
Had the tables been turned and UPN decided not come to the defense of EoS, I am convinced UPN would be the ones who'd be getting called out and you know it.

Nope.  Since EoS were the aggressors it made your treaty with them oA and I would've respected EoS for making it 1v1.  And respected UPN/DEIC more for letting it be 1v1 as originally planned. 

• Upvote 1

Nope.  Since EoS were the aggressors it made your treaty with them oA and I would've respected EoS for making it 1v1.  And respected UPN/DEIC more for letting it be 1v1 as originally planned. 

Do you make this shit up?

That was never the plan -- and would be an idiotic, albeit admirable, move.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I've avoided these topics for the most part this last week as they've become a circular debate of people saying the same shit over and over. I'm going to give you my take on what's going on as I've had multiple people on both sides in my ear about this whole shitshow. 

TAC wanted a 1v1 vs EoS. It was a fight it looked like they were gonna win at the start if it stayed that way. Day 1 I asked Casey flat out on IRC if this fight was going to stay 1v1, his response was effectively yes, for now. Which to me was it's going to be 1v1 unless we can't win 1v1 at which point, allies, duh. DEIC, through their MoFA, Vincent, also indicated through forum posts that the fight was going to be 1v1, or at the very least DEIC wasn't going to involve themselves in the affairs that were obviously beneath them. Which is the first major issue. If the plan was never going to be keep it 1v1, don't play that card and people won't give you shit for it. I came to Casey and Diabolos privately to talk about the war as I wanted Guardian to stay out of combat, and we have friends which are allied to TAC, TEst. Which is why I was asking about it staying 1v1 and told them directly about the chance of us entering if things became out of hand for our friends in TEst. So simply put, if the fight was never going to be 1v1, don't have people making implications that it might have been. EoS asked for help from allies, or at least didn't tell them to sit out. TAC did tell their allies to sit out. That's how it went. 

EoS members made an aggressive attack against TAC nations, while no official sanction of these attacks was made by alliance officials, TAC responded aggressively, both of you all were aggressors in my book, EoS slightly more so than TAC.

I also know TAC perused a surrender almost a week ago, and EoS is refusing to accept any sort of terms (wanted to delay even talking about it) meanwhile I've heard voices of dissent about this in both DEIC and UPN which leads me to the following conclusions. EoS wanted this war, UPN and DEIC didn't really care. Combine that with EoS's defector, Bernard laying claim that EoS wanted the war to regain the #1 spot and were plotting to goto war and made forum posts on EoS's forums indicating such makes the situation very plausible. DEIC wants to get back to growing, UPN seems mostly indifferent, but supporting their allies even though people I've spoken to want it over and want peace. So the problem here is EoS, and specifically Casey. He wants to press the advantage and grind down his enemies, which turns into a you reap what you sow mentality. Rather than getting your victory, you're going to create a more dedicated enemy, which is obvious by TAC's attempt to screw over the purple bonus. They're also likely to do almost anything to get back at you down the road. 

Did I miss any of the major talking points about this whole mess? The longer this war drags out, the more EoS are going to look like bullies, and unfortunately, their allies by association. I urge everyone to consider opening peace talks and finding a reasonable peace soon. If you need a third party to help, find someone.

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

I've avoided these topics for the most part this last week as they've become a circular debate of people saying the same !@#$ over and over. I'm going to give you my take on what's going on as I've had multiple people on both sides in my ear about this whole shitshow. 

TAC wanted a 1v1 vs EoS. It was a fight it looked like they were gonna win at the start if it stayed that way. Day 1 I asked Casey flat out on IRC if this fight was going to stay 1v1, his response was effectively yes, for now. Which to me was it's going to be 1v1 unless we can't win 1v1 at which point, allies, duh. DEIC, through their MoFA, Vincent, also indicated through forum posts that the fight was going to be 1v1, or at the very least DEIC wasn't going to involve themselves in the affairs that were obviously beneath them. Which is the first major issue. If the plan was never going to be keep it 1v1, don't play that card and people won't give you !@#$ for it. I came to Casey and Diabolos privately to talk about the war as I wanted Guardian to stay out of combat, and we have friends which are allied to TAC, TEst. Which is why I was asking about it staying 1v1 and told them directly about the chance of us entering if things became out of hand for our friends in TEst. So simply put, if the fight was never going to be 1v1, don't have people making implications that it might have been. EoS asked for help from allies, or at least didn't tell them to sit out. TAC did tell their allies to sit out. That's how it went. 

EoS members made an aggressive attack against TAC nations, while no official sanction of these attacks was made by alliance officials, TAC responded aggressively, both of you all were aggressors in my book, EoS slightly more so than TAC.

I also know TAC perused a surrender almost a week ago, and EoS is refusing to accept any sort of terms (wanted to delay even talking about it) meanwhile I've heard voices of dissent about this in both DEIC and UPN which leads me to the following conclusions. EoS wanted this war, UPN and DEIC didn't really care. Combine that with EoS's defector, Bernard laying claim that EoS wanted the war to regain the #1 spot and were plotting to goto war and made forum posts on EoS's forums indicating such makes the situation very plausible. DEIC wants to get back to growing, UPN seems mostly indifferent, but supporting their allies even though people I've spoken to want it over and want peace. So the problem here is EoS, and specifically Casey. He wants to press the advantage and grind down his enemies, which turns into a you reap what you sow mentality. Rather than getting your victory, you're going to create a more dedicated enemy, which is obvious by TAC's attempt to screw over the purple bonus. They're also likely to do almost anything to get back at you down the road. 

Did I miss any of the major talking points about this whole mess? The longer this war drags out, the more EoS are going to look like bullies, and unfortunately, their allies by association. I urge everyone to consider opening peace talks and finding a reasonable peace soon. If you need a third party to help, find someone.

Well said.

I imagine all those donations they've been paying helped with that a little

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with foresight and storing away millions specifically for rebuilding.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with foresight and storing away millions specifically for rebuilding.

It isn't all donations but they did give a significant growth back for a few of the worst hit.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Is there any other drama?

Not really.

But on the down low, I hear GOONS are about to invade >.>

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

Mods, can we close out this thread? The war has ended and the discussion has changed course.

Thread_Necromancer.jpg

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"