Well played, Cornshuckers. Maybe we should have a spelling contest.

John Henry Holliday

Because it's propaganda. Each side holds a truth. It is the opposite of the truth of the other side. Each side will hold a piece of propaganda as their justification for this war. This is Empire of Spades' piece of propaganda.

Edited by Toxxikation
  • Upvote 2

Oh, look! Our former number two. Pubstomper, you there? See him, look at how juicy a target he is.

Stop the signal

Edited by John Henry Holliday

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

My question is, if these logs are relevant and actually real how did EoS get these logs? I assume TAC isn't entirely incompetent and wasn't talking about this in a public channel. Come on EoS, you've already declared, just tell us. Who's the spy?

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

Actually they have said the log IS genuine (seriously just read up a bit, gosh) but also the fact its missing bits and is two months old.

Source: I was there. I also know who leaked the logs! Hint: that's the bit that's missing from them. I may have timed stamped versions somewhere actually...

T7Vrilp.png

But have you noted that Not A Single TAC government member have come out to deny that this log is genuine?

No, in fact Adama has stated that they're accurate... and old. From months ago when Infinity merged. I mean everyone knew it was a matter of someone pulling the trigger, but attempting to spin this any way other than "we were bored" is simply trying to e-lawyer your allies to have your back in a stupid war. If either alliance was worth a touch of salt, it would have not gone down like this.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

No, in fact Adama has stated that they're accurate... and old. From months ago when Infinity merged. I mean everyone knew it was a matter of someone pulling the trigger, but attempting to spin this any way other than "we were bored" is simply trying to e-lawyer your allies to have your back in a stupid war. If either alliance was worth a touch of salt, it would have not gone down like this.

Preach

wF9Bjre.gif

If you're not going to have the balls to play any differently than how it's been done since 2007 you could at least state the real reason for you declaring war. TAC and EoS are in a dickwaving contest and you want to show that you've got the biggest !@#$. Don't make !@#$ excuses for why you're going to war, just do it.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

On behalf of the Government of the Dutch East India Company, I urge both side to sit down and solve their grievances in a diplomatic manner.  Sorry to disappoint you, we aren't going in to spark a world war if that is what you are waiting for.

Well Vincent, you guys would have to go in on an aggressive war, of course you're not going to. And the bravado from John Henry reeks of "dosomethingaboutit" because he obviously wants TAC's allies to jump. Personally I agree with Phiney and everyone should sit out and let these knuckleheads fight. They'll get bored in about 2 days if nobody else jumps.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Let these two get it out of their system. The constant dickwaving at each other was tiring. 1v1 wars are great anyway, there should be more smaller wars and less global wars.

The frankly pathetic PR and loudmouth rhetoric though, that's just embarrassing.

wF9Bjre.gif

So in the meantime those watching from the side line could also offer resources at the global market and maybe earn enough to finance a brand new city. :)

Never.  I only sell to neutrals who will use my resources for commerce like new sports teams.

• Upvote 3

For those that don't know my habits well, I can last a lot longer than 5 minutes.

probably the biggest lie in this thread

which is saying something

would love for phiney to dump the rest of them here for our amusement, but that would actually be fun and well, judging from this thread, none of you are actually here to have fun

On behalf of the Government of the Dutch East India Company, I urge both side to sit down and solve their grievances in a diplomatic manner.  Sorry to disappoint you, we aren't going in to spark a world war if that is what you are waiting for.

You're not going in? What if EoS requests your assistance? 

scSqPGJ.gif

As at this moment there isn't any request. Which probably meant they are able to handle the mess on their own. And we do not see the point of rushing in to create an even bigger mess. Strongly believe it should have been sorted out diplomatically rather than via rolling each other