Things are getting a bit hostile?

Alex

We actually had that idea for Guardian when transitioning from TLG to Guardian, decided not to for whatever reason though.

Probably becuase alliances would just attack you if TLG attacked them ;)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It'd be very interesting to see for sure... conversely having an alliance of "pirates" offering out their warring services for an exchange of money & resources. Neutral alliance bankrolls the wars, and both sides profit. Though I imagine the more organized alliances would try and break that partnership up so who knows if it'd be viable.

Still, it's interesting to consider what could develop in future alliances.

You have no idea how close this came to fruition.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

War would cost a lot to all nations and the damage to our nations isn't worth the looting of resources for some of us. Seeing as we're still in the early stages of the game I don't think war may start although people should still be prepared.

105px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Polish_Crown.s

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!

You have no idea how close this came to fruition.

Who knows, maybe it still can... I mean if (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and the other sims continue to bleed this place is bound to have some new faces (like myself) with similar ideas. It could be fun to see if someone does come around with that sort of alliance.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

War is good for resource producers. Can you imagine a "neutral" alliance that focused on producing resources and encouraged war so that they could profit without actually fighting themselves? Some sort of Military Industrial-Complex alliance? 'Twould be quite interesting to see.

This… this is brilliant. I think you may very well be onto something.