Bootleg Radio - Politics and War Edition!

Tenages

liked it cant wait till Sunday to hear the rest to bad it wont be live

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

As mentioned earlier in the thread, this Sundays bootleg will feature an interview with our beloved game admin, Sheepy.

The interview was actually recorded last night, (due to scheduling conflicts, Sheepy can't make the live shows). I've uploaded a clip from the interview to YouTube, as a preview of sorts for y'all. In the interview, Sheepy shares his thoughts on the Top 10 Alliances.

Tune in at 7PM ET (12am GMT) this Sunday, the 23rd, to hear the rest of the interview!

(P.S. This clip will not be in the interview that airs Sunday. It was edited out so that the interview would fit in it's timeslot.)

Thanks for putting this together. Sheepy is well spoken and I enjoyed this a lot. I'll be listening for the full interview for sure.

i got a question for sheepy whenever he comes on again 

im not really that interested in what sheepy thinks on the top 10 alliances coz if you think about about it he cant really say anything bad coz he is the game owner.

anyways what i like to know is how will you be able to make sure that the spy system does not feel tagged on :P

i mean lets be honest why would anyone use spies realistically 

they should be a tool that is actually useful :P

it would be nice if we could like use it to block resource production or sth. just so you can use it as something in between doing nothing and going to war.

then the 2nd subject who is gonna be on and what are the subjects going to be 

so pubstomper if you need more peeps im pretty sure me or jackson could fill but only if the subjects are relevant to us 

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation

As mentioned earlier in the thread, this Sundays bootleg will feature an interview with our beloved game admin, Sheepy.

The interview was actually recorded last night, (due to scheduling conflicts, Sheepy can't make the live shows). I've uploaded a clip from the interview to YouTube, as a preview of sorts for y'all. In the interview, Sheepy shares his thoughts on the Top 10 Alliances.

Tune in at 7PM ET (12am GMT) this Sunday, the 23rd, to hear the rest of the interview!

(P.S. This clip will not be in the interview that airs Sunday. It was edited out so that the interview would fit in it's timeslot.)

I haven't listened to this yet, but I'm just going to go ahead and get bent out of shape about it now before someone in the interview tells me not to. Grr. :angry:

EDIT: Tenages with the GoT hate, as expected. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

i got a question for sheepy whenever he comes on again

im not really that interested in what sheepy thinks on the top 10 alliances coz if you think about about it he cant really say anything bad coz he is the game owner.

anyways what i like to know is how will you be able to make sure that the spy system does not feel tagged on :P

i mean lets be honest why would anyone use spies realistically

they should be a tool that is actually useful :P

it would be nice if we could like use it to block resource production or sth. just so you can use it as something in between doing nothing and going to war.

then the 2nd subject who is gonna be on and what are the subjects going to be

so pubstomper if you need more peeps im pretty sure me or jackson could fill but only if the subjects are relevant to us

erm, the spy system is pretty useful during war, gathering info about their war chest and being able to take out navy/missiles/nukes is pretty damn handy. Other than gathering info on potential enemies it's not that useful outside of war, but it is a feature for war so... Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

making spies OP would then require fixing it afterwards... theres no point to that.

for once i might be around for the show to come out and not spot it days afterwards after LF sends me a link

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Recap of tonights Bootleg show is up, and the files have been added to the Radio Archives. If you missed it live, swing by and check out the full interview with Sheepy! And then stick around for the dastardly and dashing ElPinchazo from TEst in the politics hour!

wF9Bjre.gif

http://7kingdoms.net/radio.html

20 minutes til broadcast.

First block guest: Sheepy.

Second block guest: ElPinchazo

#bootleg channel

Will you post the link for this show?

BTW, this radio show is great!!!

The bottle of scotch being opened several times made me laugh.

And thats how TEst does it.

I agree with TEst on this one. Scotch should be drunk at all times. Especially during bootleg. If Scotch is unavailable, substitute available adult beverage.

(In last night's case, absinthe.)

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif