Let's Play!: Scam or No Scam?

Firwof Kromwell

335343800_Screenshot2020-06-23at10_25_25AM.png.af40c01ae5a81badb1ca8a658355e277.png

1719320115_Screenshot2020-06-23at10_41_38AM.png.d20aab4a5d0af181757620f6c2cd887b.png

1164871294_Screenshot2020-06-23at10_44_25AM.png.d57f75ccb8408fc29620818b45ff9417.png1626715397_Screenshot2020-06-23at10_46_44AM.png.b7163cd44de60d0e5e4f659566dd2339.png

Now tell me, is this really a good/fair way to earn money for the game?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I don't see any problem here, usage of credits, including selling them on the market is limited to 10 Credits per month. The prices of credits is also increasing because a lot of people are buying them to redeem Credit Items (i.e 5k resources or 15M money)

• Upvote 3

I think it's fine, it's not like they're a game changer. They just give cash and/or cosmetics which is fine by me because in the end the buying of troops gets stopped by the forced waiting period between buys.

Sid

Low Gov of FA in Rose

Divider_Bottom.png.0b069f062894e21c2d127ec03135ba9e.png

On 6/24/2020 at 1:54 AM, Firwof Kromwell said:

snip 

Congratulations you just discovered supply and demand. If people are willing to spend pixel money on credits instead of using IRL money then that's their prerogative. 

• Upvote 2

I was more aiming at the fact Alex is advertising to buy credits & since people are greedy, prices are double & more what they are worth to cash em in for.  That more or less forces people to pay actual money since they are being ripped off.  Thus causing a MTX problem through the ads.(Like the one I stated in that video I made).

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

55 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I was more aiming at the fact Alex is advertising to buy credits & since people are greedy, prices are double & more what they are worth to cash em in for.  That more or less forces people to pay actual money since they are being ripped off.  Thus causing a MTX problem through the ads.(Like the one I stated in that video I made).

People aren't forced to spend actual money to buy creds.  They can just buy em off the market. And if they don't like the prices, well, sucks to suck. 

You are merely trying to find a problem where there isn't one.

Edited by Mr. Goober
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Mr. Goober said:

People aren't forced to spend actual money to buy creds.  They can just buy em off the market. And if they don't like the prices, well, sucks to suck. 

Why would one spend double what it is bargained for when they can use that for other things so they dont waste there time.  Id day we need a way to earn credits/RSS instead of the current "pay to win" status. Plus one cannot expect all to have good whale like economy. 

I dislike credits with pay-to-win uses and $40/month subscriptions as a player, it feels exploitative to people who are addicted/competitive towards the game in my opinion, like microtransactions in mobile games/gacha, and also means free players don't have the same reserves that those who spend money have. But sadly it seems to be the standard for free-to-play browser games and apps in the current games industry.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Why would one spend double what it is bargained for when they can use that for other things so they dont waste there time.  

I don't know. You tell me. Why would anyone buy credits if they are so poor ingame?

5 hours ago, Nadya Iwakura said:

I dislike credits with pay-to-win uses and $40/month subscriptions as a player, it feels exploitative to people who are addicted/competitive towards the game in my opinion, like microtransactions in mobile games/gacha, and also means free players don't have the same reserves that those who spend money have. But sadly it seems to be the standard for free-to-play browser games and apps in the current games industry.

This game is not P2W. If it was, there would be no cap on credits used per month. 

Y'all need to stop complaining and just play the game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If you can pay for an in game advantage, it is pay2win, however, I think it's a necessary evil to maintain the servers and Incentivize Alex to continue development on the game. I also think the degree of its pay2win nature is in a good spot currently; The advantage is enough to get people to buy, but not enough to be game-changing, and unless we see an entire alliance mass-purchasing credits, I think it will continue to stay that way.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~