New Project: Pirate Economy

Prefontaine

1 hour ago, katashimon13 said:

300 is like wut... 2-3 months of wars?

nty

100-150 tops

rawr

No, 300 is nice. And yes it is 2-3 months of wars. You aren't getting the project for pixel hugging......hence the name "PIRATES ECONOMY"!!!!

Edited by Deulos
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Deulos said:

No, 300 is nice. And yes it is 2-3 months of wars. You aren't getting the project for pixel hugging......hence the name "PIRATES ECONOMY"!!!!

Sure, as long as you don't count any wars against inactive nations on the way to deletion. Those aren't wars at all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Who Me said:

Sure, as long as you don't count any wars against inactive nations on the way to deletion. Those aren't wars at all.

That wasn't my way of getting to 1.7 bil looted.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:43 PM, Kratos said:

Hi, i like the idea but having 50 wars won is kinda a very easy thing so i would say make it to something reasonable like 300 Wars won atleast as minimum & give an extra defensive slot too so that it may get balanced with the extra offensive one to prevent people from using this project as an exploit .  

300 is unreasonable, even if a new player in a non raiding alliance is an extremely avid raider, it would take months of raiding to reach that mark, and even then most players stop raiding long before the 300 mark, building up cities at which point unless you're in a raiding alliance there won't be targets to attack to bump that up, forcing people to wait until another alliance war pops up to build the project.

11 hours ago, Epi said:

You should create a project named "I am the Captain now." when you get an immense triumph with a naval attack some of the opponents ships are captured and added to your fleet (assuming they have any).

For example 100 vs. 50 ships. 10% or 5 ships would be transferred to the attacker.

As someone who has can max ships to the point he is 205% more than average I would love that

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 2 weeks later...