[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

21 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

yeah we're def. losing any day now 

I dunno marxalot, he might be on to something here. My opening weak attack resulted in a net loss of *checks notes* approx $3.8 million for him. With numbers like these I don’t see how war with him is a good idea for us. 

6 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

I dunno marxalot, he might be on to something here. My opening weak attack resulted in a net loss of *checks notes* approx $3.8 million for him. With numbers like these I don’t see how war with him is a good idea for us. 

You realize some farts don't win a war or accomplish anything. You've accomplished nothing other than make it very clear to me viewing goons as anything other than an enemy would be pure delusion. So congrats on that, but really you're insignificant in all this. Just a useless pawn.

libertyribbon.png

Although almost nobody in Coalition B has reason to keep fighting for that pointless cause other than illogical fear. Other than GOONs, most in Coalition B was fighting a defensive war until NPO got involved. Can't think of a more illusionary ideal to fight for than for a hegemony they don't want due to thinking that hegemony will roll them when convenient.

I have my own reasons to fight for my own ideals now & not just to help others. So I have a clear reason to fight, GOONS have a clear reason to fight. What about BK, Camelot, TCW, Dark Brotherhood, etc? Those who don't want a hegemony built upon fear, what are they fighting for & are they acting against their own self interests by continuing to fight for coalition B because in the short term they might be less expendable if useful at the moment.

Anyone still in Coaliton B who doesn't believe in fighting for a singular Hegemony has no idea what they're doing if still fighting on that side despite everything which has happened since the preemptive strike by KETOG/Chaos way back; whom would welcome any changes in the status quo rather than try destroying those who try doing the right thing. Its the concept of a hegemony they hate, not the individuals or alliances if they're able to fully disconnect from that hegemony.

All the time spent fighting for a lost cause or counter productive one won't be celebrated at the end by anyone. Just breaking off from IQ is a move which garners a lot of respect from most of the community. This global will spread like cancer until all the neutrals & Coalition B alliances who think for themselves are purged.

• Like 1

libertyribbon.png

image0.jpg

The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Kingsglaive was at war with GOONs. Kingsglaive had always been at war with GOONs. War never changes.

All who fight in the Black Crusade without surrender are rewarded & can wear this war ribbon made to honor those who rose to the occasion.

libertyribbon.png

Kingsglaive remains dedicated to the GOONs Crusade indefinitely.

wakeup1.gif
Deus Vult

libertyribbon.png

9 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If you manage to beige me, more time for me to rearm when hitting you guys for the next round. If you don't beige, then you get beiged and damaged repeatedly in the meantime.

Why would we beige you in a way that allows you to rebuild?

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Although almost nobody in Coalition B has reason to keep fighting for that pointless cause other than illogical fear. Other than GOONs, most in Coalition B was fighting a defensive war until NPO got involved. Can't think of a more illusionary ideal to fight for than for a hegemony they don't want due to thinking that hegemony will roll them when convenient.

We're still fighting because we don't have a peace settlement.

GICjEwp.gif

2 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

Why would we beige you in a way that allows you to rebuild?

We're still fighting because we don't have a peace settlement.

I thought this was close enough to an agreement, you guys breaking it when I just had 1-2 days military built up destroyed any thoughts of peace with you guys or trusting any peace deals.

I don’t know what kind of discussions you think would be needed for a settlement; although don’t have interest even thinking about peace now.

image0.png

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I thought this was close enough to an agreement, you guys breaking it when I just had 1-2 days military built up destroyed any thoughts of peace with you guys or trusting any peace deals.

I don’t know what kind of discussions you think would be needed for a settlement; although don’t have interest even thinking about peace now.

image0.png

You don't surrender and come to terms there or even indicate an interest in peace.  Be clearer in the future. You would be talking to DNFJ and probably at least two more members of GOONS government to come to peace with GOONS.

GICjEwp.gif

1 minute ago, ComradeMilton said:

You don't surrender and come to terms there or even indicate an interest in peace.  Be clearer in the future. You would be talking to DNFJ and probably at least two more members of GOONS government to come to peace with GOONS.

Look forward to a long war then.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

There you have it.

Although if you guys do come to see about peace later, just know if at least 3 Kingsglaive Gov aren’t present we don’t need to honor it even if I decide to let you think there is peace until the next good opening to attack. :P

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Although if you guys do come to see about peace later, just know if at least 3 Kingsglaive Gov aren’t present we don’t need to honor it even if I decide to let you think there is peace until the next good opening to attack. :P

That makes it sound like there are more than three people in Kingsgloves.  Did you get a fourth?

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

4 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

That makes it sound like there are more than three people in Kingsgloves.  Did you get a fourth?

We got the Illuminati, good thing he likes war seeing as you guys attacked again.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

We got the Illuminati, good thing he likes war seeing as you guys attacked again.

Our aggressive wars dipped considerably over the holidays. We should get back up and running properly shortly.

GICjEwp.gif

15 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You realize some farts don't win a war or accomplish anything. You've accomplished nothing other than make it very clear to me viewing goons as anything other than an enemy would be pure delusion. So congrats on that, but really you're insignificant in all this. Just a useless pawn.

Uh juss FYI Cowe fartz sett da hol werld on fyre. Butte we swished 2 grasse, so dun wrry.

An TOOTS iz a cogg in da masheen dat will nevr B stoped, sew wash ur werds.

Sinsteerly,

Da Cowz

• Upvote 1

free_vacation_coupon.png

2 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Our aggressive wars dipped considerably over the holidays. We should get back up and running properly shortly.

You guys have more to lose from this war than me anyways & doubt you guys will be able to recoup costs faster than you incur them. After how my last attempt to see if deescalation should be attempted was treated, you guys can contact me if you guys want to talk about peace.

However I'll plan on the aggressive wars by you guys continuing and be open to coordinating with others you aggressively attack while at war with us in the meantime; as I consider options beyond fighting you guys until bored of it as I grow more tired of it. lol

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

please seek help, you've obsessed over GOONS for literal years and you should actually seek help if this thread has been going on for 9 pages only because of you

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 1

Just now, hope said:

behavior this obsessive is unhealthy and you need help

I actually kind of lost interest in this goons stuff while I was in vacation mode & ready to let it go; until GOONs suddenly continued additional attacks after I thought an understanding was reached. I don't really care how long goons want to fight me, but having some fun with them when they're attacking anyways. lol

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I actually kind of lost interest in this goons stuff while I was in vacation mode & ready to let it go; until GOONs suddenly continued additional attacks after I thought an understanding was reached. I don't really care how long goons want to fight me, but having some fun with them when they're attacking anyways. lol

this is a multiple year grudge and the fact that it keeps going because of you means you literally need to let go and move on

Just now, hope said:

this is a multiple year grudge and the fact that it keeps going because of you means you literally need to let go and move on

lol @ thinking I'm carrying a grudge from back then. I did find it odd someone warned me to be careful despite the apparent agreement on peace with DNFJ & them mentioning a 10 year rivalry unlikely to just go away like that. Although I don't hold a grudge against goons for our interactions in CN, I look back and laugh at them.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

lol @ thinking I'm carrying a grudge from back then. I did find it odd someone warned me to be careful despite the apparent agreement on peace with DNFJ & them mentioning a 10 year rivalry unlikely to just go away like that. Although I don't hold a grudge against goons for our interactions in CN, I look back and laugh at them.

everyone is laughing at you not with you, im surprised you havent realized that yet

• Upvote 1

Just now, hope said:

everyone is laughing at you not with you, im surprised you havent realized that yet

I think people are just face palming at your recent FA moves, surprised you haven't realized that. I've based what I think of goons on their behavior in this game. While I suspected they might annoy people with frivolous mod reports like in CN; I didn't hold that against them until they were clearly repeating the same tactics here.

libertyribbon.png