[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

And that has advanced the principles of anarchism and distributed power how exactly...?

Was goons who derailed the thread about Anarchy & kept insisting it be discussed more, lol.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Was goons who derailed the thread about Anarchy & kept insisting it be discussed more, lol.

Yes... exactly. Do you seriously not see how that undermines your own argument?

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yes... exactly. Do you seriously not see how that undermines your own argument?

In game even the Non Aggression Principal applies in the justification it gives potential retaliation on a personal level. If you do a raid in violation & countered for it, kind of know you brought it upon yourself. Although different if suddenly attacked and determing a response,

Goons had declared 13 wars on my AA since I made this post before finally making it official.

So I probably could have just remained silent after that as they completely unraveled. Although probably doesn’t matter.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

In game even the Non Aggression Principal applies in the justification it gives potential retaliation on a personal level. If you do a raid in violation & countered for it, kind of know you brought it upon yourself. Although different if suddenly attacked and determing a response,

Goons had declared 13 wars on my AA since I made this post before finally making it official.

So I probably could have just remained silent after that as they completely unraveled. Although probably doesn’t matter.

Goons has proudly supported their allies violating NAPs on more than half a dozen occasions by now. That's what I'm trying to get at: They don't give a shit about pacts or NAPs, and therefore no such principle exists anymore let alone applies.

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Goons has proudly supported their allies violating NAPs on more than half a dozen occasions by now. That's what I'm trying to get at: They don't give a shit about pacts or NAPs, and therefore no such principle exists anymore let alone applies.

That is in part why I consider goons open season anyways & was not surprised at all Fark Meme NAP proved meaningless in stopping them from hitting allies of Fark’s allies at least.

So at least if that meme NAP would have mattered in preventing action, they would have already proved it was gimmick themselves first.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

That is in part why I consider goons open season anyways & was not surprised at all Fark Meme NAP proved meaningless in stopping them from hitting allies of Fark’s allies at least.

So at least if that meme NAP would have mattered in preventing action, they would have already proved it was gimmick themselves first.

I'm not sure what allies of Fark they hit you speak of? 

Just now, Singha said:

I'm not sure what allies of Fark they hit you speak of? 

I’m allied with DH; if alliances need to not defend allies to be safe from it; doesn’t mean much. Not to mention Mythic hit DH.

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’m allied with DH; if alliances need to not defend allies to be safe from it; doesn’t mean much. Not to mention Mythic hit DH.

Mythic hitting DH has what to do with GOONS? Stay on topic please.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

Mythic hitting DH has what to do with GOONS? Stay on topic please.

Supposedly that NAP applied to everyone, but doesn’t make much sense without everyone agreeing to it knowing about it.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

You'll note that mythic isn't the same alliance as GOONS.

Was just a coincidence 2 Coalition B mostly aligned alliances were attacking around the same time.

libertyribbon.png

Guest John Q Listener
1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Was just a coincidence 2 Coalition B mostly aligned alliances were attacking around the same time.

You got us, Mythic is literally just our shell alliance.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Guess I did never bother asking why you guys kept attacking, but feel free to explain yourself if you want to talk about it.

kept attacking what

we attack a lot of people noctis

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

6 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

kept attacking what

we attack a lot of people noctis

So my response was correct & you needed to learn the hard way when the opportunity came to get in range. At least the rest of Coalition B seems to be staying out, making it much easier.

So really my odds aren’t even bad at all.

libertyribbon.png

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Making you guys do a mercy board & see how fun you think it is might actually be a good term. You should be willing to do it if forcing new players to.

I can do a silly poem or MS paint comic if you want.  Previous formats were usually writing, drawing, and joke term, pick one of three.

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Just want you to eat some dog food for me on YouTube, you can keep most of your face covered if you want.

After three posts before doing that explaining that was a joke term and would not be accepted so shouldn't be accepted.  The server for that is still up and you can read the thread for yourself.  Anyone can.

GICjEwp.gif

15 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

I can do a silly poem or MS paint comic if you want.  Previous formats were usually writing, drawing, and joke term, pick one of three.

After three posts before doing that explaining that was a joke term and would not be accepted so shouldn't be accepted.  The server for that is still up and you can read the thread for yourself.  Anyone can.

Comic depicting any of my achievements or war with goons making me look good might be interesting to see. So might take you up on that when we decide to peace out.

Although feel like I’d be abandoning Coalition A if I peace without them suddenly. Also haven’t got the chance to do a conventional round yet. 

libertyribbon.png

7 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

...you believe you'll win in your war on GOONS?  3v130?

I’ll think it over as I see how much damage frivolous reports from you guys have caused already. More a matter of whether it’s worth my time/effort. If it’s a team effort, it’s doable.

Although at the very least an agreement not to harass me or my members with grey area reporting would be in there, as well as if he gets banned because of any of your reporting that would make peace impossible while we both play. :P

libertyribbon.png

6 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

You do realize, to us, you're like the sitcom character from an earlier series that they put into the reboot to reassure the fans right?

You realize you’re not much different to me & the familiarity; as well as political realities makes you an interesting distraction. Even if they decided to go full Unjust Path in this game, OOC think I can still get along with Roq & Keshav. Even if they’re trying to destroy the world atm & should be stopped; still would miss them if gone completely.

So easier focusing on you guys & the backstory kinda adds more plot to it. However I don’t take you guys to seriously & aware NPO calls the shots. However NPO usually is pretty good on not giving me any reason to fight them, you guys right away were giving excuse after excuse to fight whenever. Lol

libertyribbon.png

Everyone you think you "get along with" and "have sway with" thinks you're a joke.

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

10 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

Everyone you think you "get along with" and "have sway with" thinks you're a joke.

They’ve never really been unpleasant to my face when talking & maybe I’d rather they take most of my actions as a joke over going into high paranoia mode. I’ll be a little more respectful than throw their privately given thoughts on you guys in order to prove any points.

/Wonders if maybe they told you that as why not to bug them when you went begging for help; now you think at least they gave you a good burn to use. Lol

libertyribbon.png