To San Fortunado

ChloeJessica

1 minute ago, San Fortunado said:

unknown.png

Well, I am sorry that you have some type of disorder that makes you see something that is clearly not there. I hope you check it out.

Anyway, I am going to peace out, this is all clearly boring bait, and I am clearly bored. Good night and may any god out there help the Admin if he doesn't ban you guys soon.

accusing me of having a disorder? now you just need to tick off racism and you've got bigot bingo!

i know what you sent me. it's why i said implied, because the implication is clearly there.

Just now, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

I mean we really don’t need to prove anything to ya, but here you go.

<snip>

1) You do.

2) That's proof of nothing except one person's guess

3) Still doesn't make up for him posting it after we explained the word's history :)

But I'm done. I need to stop wasting time on concern trolling.

I'm sure you already know by now that the meaning in which we were using it has nothing to do with a hateful slur, but nice try
Also
You said it yourself
"There's no hateful history, a lot of just have different senses of humor"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreki said:

So you are affirming that you consider the word Troons not a hateful word, and just a different sense of humor? I think you just broke your roleplay

Only if one were to fall for an obvious strawman.

Anyway, to refer back to the original report attempt. I would argue that the presence of multiple members of the GOONS PnW alliance without Something Awful accounts carries more weight than what an automated bot has been scripted to say.

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

1) You do.

3) Still doesn't make up for him posting it after we explained the word's history :)

What would be sufficient proof in your mind? Your degree of proof seems unattainable

What it does is proves that we had no idea what the word in question meant.

Edited by Otto Von Bismarck II

1 minute ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

What would be sufficient proof in your mind? Your degree of proof seems unattainable

Surely Urban Dictionary would suffice
Maybe if we got everyone in PnW to vote for a different meaning, it surely would mean something different

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Archibald said:

1) You do.

The “one person’s opinion” also happens to be the opinion of TMC’s leader, so I believe that carries more weight than anyone else’s.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

What it does is proves that we had no idea what the word in question meant.

san fortunado has admitted to checking urbandictionary, where it being a transphobic slur is the first and seventh definition.

despite admitting to knowing what the word means, and having been told that it is hurtful by an actual trans person, san fortunado has not displayed any remorse or made any attempts toreasonably discuss the situation. instead, they have used the supposed ambiguity of the word to double down on their edgeposting.

36 minutes ago, MaliciousOnion said:

accusing me of having a disorder? now you just need to tick off racism and you've got bigot bingo!

Point of information. He served a forum suspension after accusing Alex of taking "Jew money".

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Archibald said:

What do you think he meant, Dreki. Do you think he was referring to the golf term or calling us "fake trans", as he phrased it in a different thread.

Think quickly. I'm sure you have a good response.

You guys invent a meme & then report people for using it, lol.

Edit: Although if we take a step back & don't assume GOONS decide the English Language on the meaning behind words if they make a meme out of it first; troon can just as easily be a meme for combining troll+goons versus tran+goons (which you guys claim it means). Most people don't search through your forums to see if you guys have already made a meme regarding a spin on your name before making their own meme; so I consider all this drama around this use of troons completely ridiculous.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

• Administrators

San Fortunado has deleted his account on this site, and this thread is mostly just rule-breaking posts, so I'm locking it.

• Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic