Jump to content
Rebekah Mikaelson

[DoE] [RoH] [DoW]

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Want to tally up the damage differences between Kingsglaive & Weeb Sphere if we want to base it cost damage. Think you're way behind there. :P

 

Irrelevant, because you're broke and can't sustain but we can go forever. You lose again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Irrelevant, because you're broke and can't sustain but we can go forever. You lose again.

lol, I didn't invest everything in Baseball. So even if you got Alex to break that for you, mostly screwed me up for a round or would have had a war on you rather than Anneal. :P

Edit: Also anyone want to bet $5m on whether Anneal gets cruise missile through to finish me; before I finish him. lol
anneal.jpg

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Changeup said:

SmartSelect_20191008-174530_Chrome.png

You are looking at tO's entire bank when Nokia first took over the alliance. This is some true wealth right here :P 
 

Funny enough, thats the same wealth all these top 50 alliances are trying to take. So who is poorer? Us who got no money. Or those who try to steel such small amounts of money. 

 

*glances at TMC and friends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@REAP3R

Let's be honest, she did that by herself

All we did is see an opportunity to have some good fun ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

I don't think they cared for your money, they just wanted to ruin your alliance, at which they succeeded.

If they have no money & those attacking do; more loot for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dreki said:

@REAP3R

Let's be honest, she did that by herself

All we did is see an opportunity to have some good fun ?

I have to give credit where credit is due, Nokia did a 200 IQ play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think their alliance is ruined at all, kind of think its better they went with a new name than the same as a previous alliance anyways. As long as they stick together; they'll come out stronger from this. Losing some infra doesn't matter and almost the whole world is burning each other down anyways.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Noctis Anarch Caelum

That's not how it works

To loot, a nation needs to win a war and have the luck that the other alliance didn't already send the bank to an offshore, which is the typical move

And we say it's ruined because she just made her alliance go through a rollercoaster of emotions and instability because of her FA choices

Don't you feel bad for the members?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dreki said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum

That's not how it works

To loot, a nation needs to win a war and have the luck that the other alliance didn't already send the bank to an offshore, which is the typical move

I declared on Anneal right after beating a BoC nation without waiting to militarize or be unblockaded (with all my other slots full). Bet I'll win that war despite the resistance difference & his 1500 planes, just like I win a lot of the wars when I max declare. (Lose some, win some)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that's not even mentioning the uneeded spam on Alliance Affairs plus faking signatures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dreki said:

And that's not even mentioning the uneeded spam on Alliance Affairs plus faking signatures

The roller coaster happened from somebody couping due to a deceiver telling them what to do; almost destroyed them. Although then as they were regrouping, you guys attacked despite our MDoAP. Not sure what faking signatures you mean, although I'll prove you guys wrong on them being ruined. They'll probably last longer than your alliance, going by how your previous handled some raids. I'll just honor my MDoAP with them as I should.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol

The two of you are on a whole other universe

My attempts on inter universe communications have failed and I snekly accept it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dreki said:

Lol

The two of you are on a whole other universe

My attempts on inter universe communications have failed and I snekly accept it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest San Fortunado
2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The roller coaster happened from somebody couping due to a deceiver telling them what to do; almost destroyed them. Although then as they were regrouping, you guys attacked despite our MDoAP. Not sure what faking signatures you mean, although I'll prove you guys wrong on them being ruined. They'll probably last longer than your alliance, going by how your previous handled some raids. I'll just honor my MDoAP with them as I should.

Yeah, you and your only active member really should get on that, u best switch out of beige or hope she doesn't disband by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, San Fortunado said:

Yeah, you and your only active member really should get on that, u best switch out of beige or hope she doesn't disband by then.

If they need some extra cash or food while I'm beige; can help them out. Although should actually rebuild my military some & I'm still finishing off this war. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this pointless squabble was a movie franchise, it's well into cashgrab territory now. Pathetic.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solar said:

If this pointless squabble was a movie franchise, it's well into cashgrab territory now. Pathetic.

Yet you wanted a sequel when attacking The Persian Empire anyways. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest San Fortunado
8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If they need some extra cash or food while I'm beige; can help them out. Although should actually rebuild my military some & I'm still finishing off this war. lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh lawd help this man.

 

Also, hope this kills the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are at a point where forum posts are so meaningless that discussing conspiracy theories with Noctis is becoming something comparable to "interesting" instead of killing a thread

I feel ashamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah fam

You guys can't recover or win at all ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dreki said:

Nah fam

You guys can't recover or win at all ?

Hey now just because their unprotected alliance has almost no military left doesnt matter! Their clown of a leader who sent a couple hundred mil worth of steel into a giant fire managed to *beige* people in doing so! Nobody can recover from *beige*!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Hey now just because their unprotected alliance has almost no military left doesnt matter! Their clown of a leader who sent a couple hundred mil worth of steel into a giant fire managed to *beige* people in doing so! Nobody can recover from *beige*!

The only choice was to fight when you wanted to pick one and encourage others to attack them as well. As long as they're still trying; I'll stick around to help them. If you manage to make them disband somehow, will just drop nukes on your members until your alliance falls apart as well. Not like I wouldn't be able to afford to just restock nukes from beige & keep dropping them on your alliance as long as I feel like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 10:17 PM, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

If you have read all the way to this point you are either really pissed right now or a true friend to the crown. 

 
P.S. - I did warn you not to scroll down ?

 

 

I'm neither.  Just very confused by this micro drama.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.