Clarification from Guardian

Prefontaine

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=625

Apparently CoIN (commonwealths of independent nations) has it listed we have a peace treaty with them. Several people have asked me about this now, so I figured a quick post would fix this confusion up. Guardian has no treaties with anyone at this time. We do not intend to hold treaties in the traditional sense in the future. My only guess as to what could have caused this mix-up (if it was an honest mistake and not an intentional fabrication) is that someone from one of our alliances raided someone in the other alliance and a peace agreement was made for that war. That's all I've got. 

So no, we're not allies with them, nor they with us. No we will not defend them based on treaty obligations if you attack them. 

Any further clarification required?

scSqPGJ.gif

Declare war on Coin just to be sure that everyone understands  ;)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are u sure we need to declare war just to clarify one small issues like this? I am quite clear on what prefontaine is trying to convey here....Guardians and COIN  are not allies and do not have a treaty. simple....period.

There are no words...

"He sits atop a throne of blood,

From which a river flows,

Its tributaries are pain and want,

And from its mouth spews death." - Anon

I am totally going to use this now.

• 9 years later...
On 8/19/2014 at 9:52 PM, Prefontaine said:

http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=625

Apparently CoIN (commonwealths of independent nations) has it listed we have a peace treaty with them. Several people have asked me about this now, so I figured a quick post would fix this confusion up. Guardian has no treaties with anyone at this time. We do not intend to hold treaties in the traditional sense in the future. My only guess as to what could have caused this mix-up (if it was an honest mistake and not an intentional fabrication) is that someone from one of our alliances raided someone in the other alliance and a peace agreement was made for that war. That's all I've got. 

So no, we're not allies with them, nor they with us. No we will not defend them based on treaty obligations if you attack them. 

Any further clarification required?

I thought u guys have treaty with rose 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

49 minutes ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

I thought u guys have treaty with rose 

so, let me explain in simple terms for you...2014, was a long time ago...y'know...9 years? I'm not even sure how you found this again, seeing that it was a long time ago

and yes, they have a treaty with Rose

Pet me, do it, i know you want to UWU