Jump to content
LUNCH

North Atlantic Empire Redeclaration of Existance

Recommended Posts

Just now, LUNCH said:

I am sorry for my use of exaggeration. For now on I shall be exact: Connecticut sucks.

You know what else sucks? Your alliance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan1 said:

You know what else sucks? Your alliance.

*sniff*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Ok, this is actually getting annoying.

What is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest San Fortunado

@MinesomeMC You got competition. You better have something big planned for April 2nd (Worldwide Autism Awareness Day), or else your buddy lunch is about to eat yours when it comes to being the most downvoted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I call BS. Morgan & Viselli couped you and stole more like 80mil. + were more or less responsible for that alliance success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooookay, maybe we'll all look back at this and laugh. Heck, maybe you'll even make it on the wiki. But for now, just be quiet and keep your head down Lunch, I hope you invested in your military 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever made this alliance in the first place should feel bad on the toxicity that they brought upon orbis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maddog said:

Whoever made this alliance in the first place should feel bad on the toxicity that they brought upon orbis

(Throws Pitchfork) What toxicity? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

The NAE spam.

I made a post for a poll, and a redeclaration because we're a completely different set of members than the original. Two posts aren't spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am interested in succeeding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy poaching via forums
gotta respeccc those guts man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk i just find it amusing that now 3+ of Sean Anthony's micros have actually adopted his traits. And become super fking annoying all by themselves.

On the brightside, maybe we'll all live on? time will tell

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Epi said:

Idk i just find it amusing that now 3+ of Sean Anthony's micros have actually adopted his traits. And become super fking annoying all by themselves.

On the brightside, maybe we'll all live on? time will tell

Why am I annoying? Because I redeclared existence? We're pretty much a new alliance. All that's the same is the name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LUNCH said:

Why am I annoying? Because I redeclared existence? We're pretty much a new alliance. All that's the same is the name.

No offense, but thats kinda the issue, i think we have talked about dis tho

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, csans said:

No offense, but thats kinda the issue, i think we have talked about dis tho

 

I thought the issue was the NAE's reputation, not that we're a new alliance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the reputation, +your forum acc. Has no avatar, the flag sucks and your obv somewhat new. 

Re: people being toxic. 

RE: me finding NAE bothering because no one thinks anything will come of it. Join a different alliance first and remake NAE later. Gl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good luck on your endeavors of power and fortune. 

Much protecting for good luck on members. 

Click here to secure your payment of $1,000,000 for alliance bank. Winning, NO lose. 

Limited number of tickets available, must claim luck prize for very time is limited.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deep it, the leader of NAE didnt even know how to get a protectorate, ive been teaching him, because I feel bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Epi said:

It's the reputation, +your forum acc. Has no avatar, the flag sucks and your obv somewhat new. 

Re: people being toxic. 

RE: me finding NAE bothering because no one thinks anything will come of it. Join a different alliance first and remake NAE later. Gl

Good advice, creating a new alliance as a new player almost never works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jason Chico Escolano said:

Deep it, the leader of NAE didnt even know how to get a protectorate, ive been teaching him, because I feel bad.

How do you get a Protectorate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

How do you get a Protectorate?

you ask a leader of another alliance nicely :) You give them a massage as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.