Jump to content

Check... Your move


Johnny Costello
 Share

Recommended Posts

thank god you did a post so that I didn't have to

saving me time and effort, maybe you ain't that bad

EDIT: for the record though, that's not our flag, I'm just lazy.

 ZNGN6nK.png for future reference.

Edited by LordStrum
  • Upvote 2
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

thank god you did a post so that I didn't have to

saving me time and effort, maybe you ain't that bad

EDIT: for the record though, that's not our flag, I'm just lazy.

 ZNGN6nK.png for future reference.

Alas you hath decieved me.  Lol.. 

 

Although I think my meme game is a solid C 

8 minutes ago, Psweet said:

Oh noooooo my poor 1000 infra cities.  

Stop. 

Please.

But I love you Psweet cx

I hold the Right to my own Fate

 

yUpP2fl.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

tJUMqz8.jpg

zi8GS4i.jpg

 

-5 points for hitting Strum
+1 for hitting Psweet

Overall, 6/10 it's ok. TKR ain't gonna give ransom. You're lucky if they notice. 

You'd probably damage Strum more by posting images of NY pizza on the floor and people enjoying deep dish pizza.
corn-pizza-06.jpg

@LordStrum
Corn Deepdish m8
 

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

-5 points for hitting Strum
+1 for hitting Psweet

Overall, 6/10 it's ok. TKR ain't gonna give ransom. You're lucky if they notice. 

You'd probably damage Strum more by posting images of NY pizza on the floor and people enjoying deep dish pizza.
corn-pizza-06.jpg

@LordStrum
Corn Deepdish m8
 

why are you like this

  • Upvote 2
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

-5 points for hitting Strum
+1 for hitting Psweet

Overall, 6/10 it's ok. TKR ain't gonna give ransom. You're lucky if they notice. 

You'd probably damage Strum more by posting images of NY pizza on the floor and people enjoying deep dish pizza.
corn-pizza-06.jpg

@LordStrum
Corn Deepdish m8
 

This is a valid CB

  • Upvote 2

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, King Dabs said:

Hey, what's wrong with the dark setting? 

Mostly that it doesn't contrast all that well with the font color and typeface. And this is a little nitpicky, but it would be awesome if there was a button on the home page where you can toggle it on and off. But all in all, a good effort. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Joel James said:

Mostly that it doesn't contrast all that well with the font color and typeface. And this is a little nitpicky, but it would be awesome if there was a button on the home page where you can toggle it on and off. But all in all, a good effort. 

Tweaks are in the works. At least as far as contrast goes.

  • Upvote 1

 

 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

 

 

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2018 at 1:25 PM, Johnny Costello said:

I think you just signed an exclusive MDP with us ?

I mean hey, let's doooo it. 

23 hours ago, Joel James said:

Mostly that it doesn't contrast all that well with the font color and typeface. And this is a little nitpicky, but it would be awesome if there was a button on the home page where you can toggle it on and off. But all in all, a good effort. 

I mean yeah sure a few changes here and there would be nice but I think it's good how it is right now. And the button to turn off and on? I mean I don't ever plan on changing it back neither do most people who change it so I mean I think it'd be pointless. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.