Nordic Sea Raiders - Declaration of Existence

Frederick

Nordic Sea Raiders - Declaration of Existence

“I will drink from your skull!”

“That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
"Less talking! More raiding!"
"Today the gods will decide your fate!"

-[Common war cries of Nordic warriors]

ZybZo0MY7dG1z7Ns5aAeoQxnA1msSj2-jwPevuJu7q9GoqJphXI-2GanrkOjQ0ub6-26vioQERG1wVRqqLlHzcUB6WiN6_7GtAz_dqeDr9TL0pfKQVIuiyBz5m3uw_wsxnU-MZ2X

Government

King: Frederick

Jarls: Mario Mussolini, Sun Yat-sen

Thanes: AlfredvonSchlieffen, Lord Buffington, Leif Erikson

Who are we?

We are the Nordic Sea Raiders - a Viking themed raiding alliance built around fun, looting, and pillaging.  The waves beckon us and on longships we embark to foreign shores!

Join our Discord:

https://discord.gg/vMmEWUM

Edited by Federico II
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Congratulations. Ave Raiding! 

• Upvote 1

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

Artists/Coders/Programmers/Lottery buyers are particularly welcomed

Our discord can be found at https://discord.gg/avNrwmY

?????????? good stuff go౦ԁ sTuff? thats ✔ some good??stuff right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good stuff.

Good stuff.

Edited by Vince McMahon
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

7 hours ago, Horsecock said:

DoE? You just renamed SIR, it's not a new alliance.

Considering that we didn't do a DoE for SIR and we are settling on a new theme and have completely changed our approach to now be a raiding alliance(including changing government structure and soon to be warband system), what else would it be called but a DoE?  

• Upvote 2

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

15 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Nice Mount and Blade: Warband reference.

mount-amp-amp-blade-memes-cause-why-the-fuck-not_o_7027043.jpg.7416310ac3fec268369b05d8bf5c84bc.jpg

Nice theme. Make some more friends in higher places (i.e. protectorates) before you get ironically om nom nom'd by other sea raiders.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Easily one of the most badass flags in-game. Like holy hell.

>when you wake up everyday to a new raid

Bzgs0YyCcAEz4il.png

7 hours ago, Anneal said:

Oh, um...Skyrim belongs to the Nords? 

No, it belongs to the gourds now.