FA battle off

Johnny Costello

On 12/18/2017 at 3:48 AM, Micchan said:

Alliance name: The failures

Color: It doesn't matter, all players are beige or grey

Flag: 256775108826bc6558cbfbbf39b9c4eeedfc837f.png

The point of this alliance is to be the worst ever, we like players with a stupid nation setup and players with a lot of negative forum rep, we start a blitz doing fortify, we only do utter failures, our nations have negative revenue, we use nukes on 300 infra cities, we buy credits for 8M and then we redeem the credit for 5M, we declare war to Grumpy with all the nations under 1000 score and then the entire alliance goes into vacation mode, we are the ones who are not moved to Rose, we have 40 improvements slots all used for wind power, we have uranium enrichment program as first project and our nation in located in Europe, we do spy operations to terrorize civillians, things like that

Protectorates: Arrgh

Everyone can join

I feel like I finally found home

• Upvote 4

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

On 12/18/2017 at 1:54 AM, Valen Stormblessed said:

FA:

Oh boy, boy o boy. I could go on about this all day, but let’s go over one very simple rule:

Often times it doesn’t matter what you do, what matters is how people perceive that action. Remember this. 

1. Learn how to spin things your way (narratives)

2. Keep a diplomat team if you can, when I was FA I did practically all work by myself, because I could. Find what suits you, implement. 

3. Treaty chess - !@#$ is that? Simply put, you need to be capable of planning long term - looking at the bigger picture is more important. Your treaties should be based on two primary things, for the major part:

What a good FA person needs is  a good sense of humor and enough time to use it.  Everything else can be done by others behind the scenes. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Sylvia said:

What a good FA person needs is  a good sense of humor and enough time to use it.  Everything else can be done by others behind the scenes. 

Wonder whether that would’ve worked for HBE. Instead you had the salty machine known as hades representing your alliance.

• Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, Epi said:

Name: Epi-Something

Color: Blue

Gov:

Leader: Epimetheus

FA: Hidude

IA: Shifty Stranger

MA: Blue bear or Taco

EA: Aerys

FA:

Paperless, High tier.

Alternatively clustered in paper

MDOAP with NPO

MDP with TKR

^-^

ODP with Rangarok

ODP with Rose

MDP with Ckd

Protecting KT ;) 

PS: 10000000000+ members, 

Discord mandatory, 1% monetary tax, 99% resource tax. xD

[Did this to mess with most of yah, enjoy]

Epidemic: "catch the symptom"

that'd be the syckest fuggin name and motto combo.

1 hour ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Epidemic: "catch the symptom"

that'd be the syckest fuggin name and motto combo.

I've got a fever, and the only cure is more cowbell

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

On 12/20/2017 at 9:11 PM, Valen Stormblessed said:

Wonder whether that would’ve worked for HBE. Instead you had the salty machine known as hades representing your alliance.

To be fair, I did put him in a shitty situation.

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2017 at 10:11 PM, Valen Stormblessed said:

This  comment proves my point.  I could be offended, but I am not.   I find it somewhat amusing actually.  

If anything a leader worth his weight in salt ( in his knowledge and opinion) provides for a welcome challenge for a good FA.  Being popular requires keeping everyone happy, which is fine if that is what one wants.  The drawback, however, is that in order to keep everyone happy, one becomes a follower entirely.  No risk, no unique standing.  

If HBE has a fault, it is in the area of our leadership (myself included) having enough time and frankly interest in Orbis.  That is a problem on our end that we should work to change.  However, it is far from the BS any of our enemies try to spin.  

Hail the Hades Bot Empire!  

Edited by Sylvia
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sylvia said:

This  comment proves my point.  I could be offended, but I am not.   I find it somewhat amusing actually.  

If anything a leader worth his weight in salt ( in his knowledge and opinion) provides for a welcome challenge for a good FA.  Being popular requires keeping everyone happy, which is fine if that is what one wants.  The drawback, however, is that in order to keep everyone happy, one becomes a follower entirely.  No risk, no unique standing.  

If HBE has a fault, it is in the area of our leadership (myself included) having enough time and frankly interest in Orbis.  That is a problem on our end that we should work to change.  However, it is far from the BS any of our enemies try to spin.  

Hail the Hades Bot Empire!  

That was in fact my intention: see whether you would respond in kind humour or not. You did better than most ;) 

On 12/17/2017 at 11:21 PM, Johnny Costello said:

So. I've been thinking. Some of us can't build alliances and want to, or don't have the resources or the money to do so. 

This will serve as a game of sorts to build your dream alliance, post a flag if you so wish. And give the government members you feel would best fit. Give your FA direction and a small synopsis of your mock alliance. 

We can judge them as we go. And see who has the best ideas. 

i will start with mine as am actually working towards this lol. 

Alliance name: Sinister Sister Souls

color: Black

flag: ptylPfj.jpg

Government.   

FA head.  Johnny Costello (myself)

IA head    @evilpiggyfoofoo    (Arrgh)

MA head    @Insert Name Here   (oblivion)

FA direction. 

MdOaP with       Nuclear knights, Alpha, and Fark

NaP with       World Task Force, Spanish Armanda and Stratagem. 

This alliance will aim to be small in numbers.  About 12-15 members.  City builds will be for 3k infrastructure and nuclear powers. The bank will offer first 12 city's and nrf . 

This sounds remarkably similar to Dark Brotherhood. It comes with a cult theme too!

7 hours ago, Yang said:

This sounds remarkably similar to Dark Brotherhood. It comes with a cult theme too!

i've been told this alot. i feel my actual idea aims more to a nuclear cult theme. more feminine and almost based upon a morale witchcraft code. i hope to have themed treaties posted too that will be a hoot. ^_^

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg