From the Ministry of Magic

Prefonteen

Zodiac activates our MDoAP with TKR.

(Seb I thought we were friends <3)

MnDoAP. The defense clause is non-chaining. I'm not government, but it will have to be a discussion since it has become optional as a result of your aggressive wars against Mensa. You can check your own alliance page, or ours, to see that it is listed as a non-chaining treaty. I think you're an econ guy, and if I was you I'd stick to baseball and banking.

Should any party choose to engage in offensive warfare they must inform the designated representatives of the others as early as possible and no later than 24 hours before action is taken.

I wonder if you did that, I really do. I hope you guys are good enough allies, but I'm new to this world and still forming my opinions.

Edited by Tevron
  • Upvote 4

FX6Lzru.png

MnDoAP. The defense clause is non-chaining. I'm not government, but it will have to be a discussion since it has become optional as a result of your aggressive wars against Mensa. You can check your own alliance page, or ours, to see that it is listed as a non-chaining treaty. I think you're an econ guy, and if I was you I'd stick to baseball and banking.

I wonder if you did that, I really do. I hope you guys are good enough allies, but I'm new to this world and still forming my opinions.

Econ tip; As you for some reason associate banking with the pnw baseball game, I'd advise you didn't invest as it is unprofitable, perhaps you should spend the money on some lessons in learning the difference between serious comments and jokes instead.

(I was joking about activating the treaty if you couldn't work that out)

Edited by Goomy

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Econ tip; As you for some reason associate banking with the pnw baseball game, I'd advise you didn't invest as it is unprofitable, perhaps you should spend the money on some lessons in learning the difference between serious comments and jokes instead.

I have max baseball (because last war didnt go too well and I was blockaded so why not)

and it's almost payed half of itself off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TZI7ygTCs

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

I was joking about baseball as you were about treaties. :v Though I'm sure you're also joking now, but just in case we're on opposite wavelengths.

Sorry it's hard to tell, since I have a feeling Mensa HQ was entirely serious about activating their own clause, BK mocked them and activated theirs, and then you followed it up with your joke. Hard to tell if it's a serious one or not considering there is a global war and a lot of people aren't taking their paper seriously. My bad.

FX6Lzru.png