Fundraiser and Art donations, for Tolerance and Inclusiveness

Rozalia

Hello, the Roz here. As many of you know I am a very inclusive person and my tolerance is legendary, in fact I've often been referred to on here in the Social hub by dear comrades such as Spite and Rahl as LITERALLY HITLER which as we know was a man who made sure no minority went without shelter and shower. 

Now on Discord many of you know our channel is very multicultural and diverse, more so than any other and I pride myself on that fact. However in all the many philosophical discussion that goes on I came to realise that we need some religion themed alliance flags to add to our already many flags, for tolerance and inclusiveness of course.

What is wanted?

We have a list of religions below for you, yes you, to make flags for. 

Christianity - 1 Flag submitted
Islam
Judaism
Atheism
Hindu
Sikhism
Buddhism
Shinto
Bahá'í Faith
Scientology
Falun Gong
Jain
Pagan 
Gnostic
Zoroastrianism

The flag should try to fit in with Roz Wei so the colours blue and gold are good ones to use. A bird or sun of some sort is good too certainly. If your flag is awesome enough then it can get a pass more then likely. Adding in "Chinese elements" to it is good too.

Will we get paid?

Yes. You shall receive many virtue points for designing and donating such a flag for the cause of furthering tolerance and inclusiveness. 

How will those flags be paid for in game?

We will be taking donations from you the public (send to the Roz Wei bank or me, The Roz), and may you forever be showered with virtue points if you donate. 20 million equals one more religion getting a flag in game. If sadly donations are not received due to everyone in game being racists, bigots, islamophobes, anti-semites, and so forth then money will of course be returned for those who had the grace to donate. 
If we miss out just on a goal then Roz Wei can make up the difference as the Roz is most generous. 

How will the flags that get in be decided?

Polls will be ran (unless you then very beautiful people donate all the cash required for all) where people can vote for which they want. If say 100 million is raised then the top 5 flags will go through. Religions that get no flag donated are naturally eliminated from the poll. Also if a religion has several submissions then we may run a poll between them to see which one will go forward.

What is the time frame on this?

Nothing set in stone but a week to begin with and may be extended if necessary, especially if some people need a little extra time to finish their masterpieces. 

Where do we send the flags?

Feel free to post it in this thread if you wish. If you wish not to then you can PM me it. 

Added Bonus?

Its come to my attention that some may wish to see Dioism, Trumpism, and others included. This was not part of the original scope however if a user here is to provide 20 million + the flag/s for such a thing then certainly we can as Donald Trump (pbuh) would say, cut some very good deals, the best deals, believe me.   

Dioism 

Trumpism

<feel free to suggest a legitimate religion here>

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Where do we submit the flags?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Atheism isn't a religion. Neither is (a)gnostic.

Agnostic isn't a religion. Atheism and Gnosticism are however.

Where do we submit the flags?

Feel free to post them in this thread. If for whatever reason you do not wish to then send them to me, I'll note it in the OP. Thanks.

a·the·ist

ˈÄTHÄ“É™st/
noun

1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

a·the·ism

ˈÄTHÄ“ËŒizÉ™m/
noun

1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

I'm not being intolerant. I'm laughing that you don't know what it is.

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

Its not an actual religion. Its the disbelief of all gods.

Atheist. Anti-Theist. 

I mean, enjoy making a flag or whatever for it. Thats fine. Please do. 

I give thanks to Donald Trump (pbuh) for allowing me to penetrate the Kafir's words and see what he really means.

Atheists have a belief in there being no god, have their own teachers, and so forth. Its a belief system. Agnosticism is what has the status of not being a religion. 

Feel free to provide the flag, but please no intolerance against Atheists.

• Upvote 1

We do not need such intolerance. Atheism is a religion worthy of respect like any other.

Except it's not a religion. Neither is (a)gnosticism. (a)gnosticism simply refers to whether or not you believe that you possess knowledge about something. I.e. you can be an agnostic catholic (you believe in catholicism, but you would not make a truth claim about your beliefs) or you can be a gnostic catholic which means that you believe that you absolutely know that catholicism is true. By themselves (a)gnosticism isn't anything.

• Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

Its come to my attention that some may wish to see Dioism, Trumpism, and others included. This was not part of the original scope however if a user here is to provide 20 million + the flag/s for such a thing then certainly we can as Donald Trump (pbuh) would say, cut some very good deals, the best deals, believe me.   

Edited by Rozalia

No, we don't. You're wrong. As atheists, we LACK the belief in god(s). It is NOT a religion.

This is not the place for intolerant people to badmouth Atheism. Atheists believe they know the status of god, that being that he does not exist. They believe. Agnostics do not know, so they get the no faith status while Atheism is a listed religion. 

• Upvote 1

This is not the place for intolerant people to badmouth Atheism. Atheists believe they know the status of god, that being that he does not exist. They believe. Agnostics do not know, so they get the no faith status while Atheism is a listed religion.

*facepalm* At least admit that you're literally just trying to push your own ignorant agenda here. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

*facepalm* At least admit that you're literally just trying to push your own ignorant agenda here. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I blame hate preachers such as Richard Dawkins for this. Of course Atheism is a religion worthy of respect like any other. His breakaway heretic cult can declare it otherwise but with love and tolerance in my heart I refuse to see it as he does. 

• Upvote 3

I blame hate preachers such as Richard Dawkins for this. Of course Atheism is a religion worthy of respect like any other. His breakaway heretic cult can declare it otherwise but with love and tolerance in my heart I refuse to see it as he does.

Thanks for proving my point.

gkt70Td.png

You finished? This is about love and tolerance, not hate.

If that were true then you would acknowledge what atheism actually is. If you want to have it included in whatever this is then that's fine, just don't sit there calling it a religion and labeling atheists are religious and/or believers of anything. We're not. Your misconceptions are your own.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

aVQ0r3K_700b.jpg

Since Scientology is one of the religions up there I think a literal blue and yellow scribble on MS Paint should do; it symbolically matches the !@#$up the religion is spiritual beauty of such a belief :D :D :D!

Is this what censorship looks like

Edited by hidude45454
  • Upvote 3

Atheism isn't a belief, it's a rejection of belief. That said, seeing an atheist flag would be really cool.

But more importantly, I like vexillology and am interested in making some of the flags. Is there a specific hue of blue and gold RW needs, or is that up to us?

Edited by Vladimir Neski

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

I want to see these flags. 

I want to see you guys be generous generous people.

For every million you donate, i'll not do shit cause i'm poor as &#33;@#&#036;. k?

Now donate, so we can have some epic af flags.

And make these flags.